Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:21:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Robin leaving? Just touring?
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 237 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin leaving? Just touring?  (Read 784315 times)
Death Cube K
« Reply #2280 on: May 29, 2008, 04:09:07 PM »

for you because that implies he hasn't left yet?

You think it's been handled nicely?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2281 on: May 29, 2008, 04:43:49 PM »

possibly. Who knows. doesn't seem like it conflicted with band's plan and caused real trouble for the band.

"When we begin to put tour plans together, we'll see where things are. Until then, Robin's touring with NIN and we're working with management on our game plans."
Farid Bak
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2282 on: May 29, 2008, 05:20:58 PM »

possibly. Who knows. doesn't seem like it conflicted with band's plan and caused real trouble for the band.

"When we begin to put tour plans together, we'll see where things are. Until then, Robin's touring with NIN and we're working with management on our game plans."
didnt one of this managers, manage to get The eagles up for a reunion tour?

Here Today..
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #2283 on: May 29, 2008, 05:35:59 PM »

yeah i think azoff has been managing the Eagles since the 70's

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2284 on: May 29, 2008, 05:43:11 PM »

yeah i think azoff has been managing the Eagles since the 70's
And he has been managing GNR for 2 months now. ok
jolly good. When a tour, they can reunite robin with the other members that are doing their respective things at the moment.
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #2285 on: May 29, 2008, 05:44:26 PM »

It's bad, real bad.

I can't blame him for doing NIN... he's bored... lol

I say he's out of Gn'R though.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2286 on: May 29, 2008, 07:33:44 PM »

I agree.

I would imagine that when his "new site" goes up "soon" it'll have an answer on it.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #2287 on: May 29, 2008, 09:40:50 PM »

It's bad, real bad.

I can't blame him for doing NIN... he's bored... lol

stop jumping to conclusions until you have some proof.

i sware a lot of you guys are the most presumptive speculating mother fuckers i've ever seen. 
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #2288 on: May 30, 2008, 12:43:28 AM »

proof isnt needed. hes gone. if he wasnt he or gnr would have said something.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #2289 on: May 30, 2008, 03:40:03 AM »

Oh lord! I cant believe you guys are still going with this thread. We will know what is happening when there is an announcement from the band. Until then nobody except them and the management know anything!

This thread alone must have created tons of conspiracy theories!!! It will happen when it happens. Del made a statement to the fans a couple of months back now. A whole lot could have happened behind the scenes in this time.

We will know when we are meant to know. Simple as that. As we will when the album is ready! Have you people got nothing better to be doing than just adding to a thread that is pure hearsay for the sake of it? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there seems to be a whole heap of people who actually think they know what is going on, when they dont!

Just chill out and relax and look forward to the album and everything good that will come with it!!

Mike

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #2290 on: May 30, 2008, 05:53:38 AM »

Whats the big deal anyway?

If buckethead can come and go, so can Robin.

If he comes back, fine. If he doesn't, fine and thanks for the contributions.

Let the man do whatever he wants to do. NIN is a pretty cool band to be a part of while gn'r is on hiatus. Can you blame him?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
bwhalen
Opening Act

« Reply #2291 on: May 30, 2008, 09:45:59 AM »

Whats the big deal anyway?

If buckethead can come and go, so can Robin.

If he comes back, fine. If he doesn't, fine and thanks for the contributions.

Let the man do whatever he wants to do. NIN is a pretty cool band to be a part of while gn'r is on hiatus. Can you blame him?

Well the big deal is, we as fans are trying to get to know a new band and me personally when I saw them in 02 I really liked buckethead and then he left. I saw them again in 06 and Robin became my favorite and now he could be gone. It's really hard to connect with a band that seems to be always evolving and they haven't even released an album yet. Also Robin is the fucking man!!!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #2292 on: May 30, 2008, 10:37:44 AM »

It's amazing. The GNR camp makes it clear that there's nothing to speculate till there's some activity. Still, people keep jumping to conclusions - not surprisingly, all negative.

If he's gone, why didn't they say anything?

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #2293 on: May 30, 2008, 11:13:04 AM »

Because they are hoping that he changes his mind by the time they are ready to execute their "game plan". Also, I think they didnt want to say anything too negative right after the positive Dr Pepper press.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2294 on: May 30, 2008, 12:01:40 PM »

It's amazing. The GNR camp makes it clear that there's nothing to speculate till there's some activity. Still, people keep jumping to conclusions - not surprisingly, all negative.

not to mention there would be no reason why robin didn't say anything other than he was thrilled , if he was gone.
indeed no proof is needed. Wink
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #2295 on: May 30, 2008, 12:02:37 PM »

yeah whats funny is that buckethead came and went, and what happened to him? he fizzed.

Robin is done.

I may be wrong and he's a good guitarist, but they DO NOT need 3 guitarists.

2 guitars and a bass is fine

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2296 on: May 30, 2008, 12:19:29 PM »

You think they've had a three guitarist line up for fun for years and years?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2297 on: May 30, 2008, 12:25:09 PM »

who are you to deicide what they need. GNR has every reason to have a guitar trio.

If you don't like it, go find a band with 2guitarist and a bass for yourself.

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #2298 on: May 30, 2008, 01:10:17 PM »

Exactly!! Well said.

Because they are hoping that he changes his mind by the time they are ready to execute their "game plan". Also, I think they didnt want to say anything too negative right after the positive Dr Pepper press.

And just how would you know?

yeah whats funny is that buckethead came and went, and what happened to him? he fizzed.

Robin is done.

And you too. With knowledge like I am suprised you are not on the GnR payroll!!

I go back to my earlier post. When are you people going to learn that you know nothing? None of do until we get told officially! Just relax enjoy your lives and wait for the day when it all happens!!!

Mike

Oh lord! I cant believe you guys are still going with this thread. We will know what is happening when there is an announcement from the band. Until then nobody except them and the management know anything!

This thread alone must have created tons of conspiracy theories!!! It will happen when it happens. Del made a statement to the fans a couple of months back now. A whole lot could have happened behind the scenes in this time.

We will know when we are meant to know. Simple as that. As we will when the album is ready! Have you people got nothing better to be doing than just adding to a thread that is pure hearsay for the sake of it? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there seems to be a whole heap of people who actually think they know what is going on, when they dont!

Just chill out and relax and look forward to the album and everything good that will come with it!!

Mike

« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:11:50 PM by 33 » Logged

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #2299 on: May 30, 2008, 03:15:12 PM »

And just how would you know?
When are you people going to learn that you know nothing? None of do until we get told officially! Just relax enjoy your lives and wait for the day when it all happens!!!

Im just looking at the situation and giving my opinion on it. Just like everyone else here does

And you are right when you say people know nothing. I agree with that. I would also say that the band doesnt know things at times either. That is why this has been a crazy ride. I dont think the band knows yet what Robin is exactely up to. Or they may know by now(hopefully) but at the time they def didnt. That I do know.

Imo they didnt say much about Robin because they didnt know! They were just coming off the positive Dr Pepper press and new management announcement. I highly doubt they wanted to issue a press release announcing the departure of their lead guitarist right after all of that. Throw in the fact that they were blindsided by Robins departure.

What they are hoping for is for Robin to change his mind and come back to the band when they are ready to release the album/tour/promo/etc. They arent going to say anything until that time. It buys them some time. And hopefully during that time Robins comes back and they, and all of you can say...see I told you so  he never left! ok

Everyone here is relaxing, enjoying their lives and are patiently waiting. Till that day comes we are allowed to discuss and speculate on our favorite band are we not?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 03:17:24 PM by younggunner » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 237 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: