Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 12:58:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Robin leaving? Just touring?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 237 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin leaving? Just touring?  (Read 748067 times)
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #660 on: April 07, 2008, 05:17:39 PM »

NIN = Trent Reznor

Reznor simply does the songs and people replicate what he cant live

And he never ever ever ever collaborates with anyone during the writing or recording process? ever?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #661 on: April 07, 2008, 05:20:27 PM »

robin is not going to play full time in both bands....why people think he is 'on loan' to tour is beyond me....robin is OFFICIALLY a member of NIN again....you should be speculating on who the new GNR guitar player will be rather than if robin is out of the band..OF COURSE he is out of GNR.....he just committed to a world tour with NIN that will stretch until LATE 2009....that and the fact there is 2 new NIN records possibly coming out in that span...as for when he decided to leave GNR, this has been brewing since mid january....

4 posts and you're already annoying the hell out of me.  Go back to NIN.com or wherever you Ministry wannabes inhabit on the internet.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #662 on: April 07, 2008, 05:22:21 PM »

You can give certain updates without guaranteeing anything!  All you have to do is tell the truth about certain things.  Like what the current status of the band is, or what the current status of the album is!  You don't HAVE to do this, but fans sure as hell respect it! 

Maybe you can't give updates on the current status of the band if you're not 100% sure?

Remember how much crap the band and management got when they said Buckethead was in the band and then he left?

The current status of the album is that it's done. Obviously artists who spend time recording an album and finishes it, wants it released as soon as possible. If that doesn't tell you something, then I can't really help you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
trentreznor
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #663 on: April 07, 2008, 05:22:57 PM »

a NIN touring band is also a NIN studio band.....Axl Rose is a very talented artist who will continue on with his vision....a vision that will not include Robin....Robin has written more than you know in regards to songs that were a part of the inner foundation of NIN....colloborations are overrated.....middle of january...

Reality is what you make of your own conspiracy
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #664 on: April 07, 2008, 05:24:13 PM »

nah, stick around, real or fake trentreznor. What you are saying is intriguing and cannot be refuted so far...

And Jarmo's right... when I'm on the outs with a girl, I don't tell my parents until about a month later! Wink it takes a little time to be sure... more than 2 days.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #665 on: April 07, 2008, 05:26:52 PM »

I believe this Trent Reznor guy has also been known as Mike Patton on this board...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #666 on: April 07, 2008, 05:28:01 PM »

trent, what reason/s would you give for Robin leaving..what are your thoughts on that...especially when it seems like the album is about to be released
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 05:35:26 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #667 on: April 07, 2008, 05:29:44 PM »

a NIN touring band is also a NIN studio band.....Axl Rose is a very talented artist who will continue on with his vision....a vision that will not include Robin....Robin has written more than you know in regards to songs that were a part of the inner foundation of NIN....colloborations are overrated.....middle of january...

Come on people..
for me this is a win win situation.. i love Nine Inch Nails, and Guns N Roses, so to have my favorite guitarplayer involved in both is great.! Ha!
Hell yeah! I hope to see Robin and Trent in Norway soon, as well, i would like to see GnR with or without Robin in Norway soon also..
Anyway.. lets just see what happens.. but i think its about time to let the fans know for sure.. because this is a bit confusing..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #668 on: April 07, 2008, 05:33:51 PM »

thats kinda odd a member called trentreznor who became a member 2 days before this was announced.
are you trent reznor???
you seem a bit keen to make your point,that he has actually left gnr.
do you know something we dont??

It doesn't matter HOW stupid  the scam is, and how pathetic the attempt to sound like someone important comes out as, there's ALWAYS someone who actually manages to buy it:o

i don't think...trent reznor....or...anyone..intelligent enough to........have...a....job....types...like....this...you..know.
He has so far contributed 5 posts of utter bullshit. It should be obvious to everyone miles away. Stop being so gullible.(

Edit,
oops, 6 posts now:p

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 05:39:38 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
trentreznor
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #669 on: April 07, 2008, 05:35:16 PM »

Axl Rose and Mike Patton are very talented singers...Middle of January......March 29th.....May 20th.....July 1st.....dates to remember

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #670 on: April 07, 2008, 05:38:35 PM »

Axl Rose and Mike Patton are very talented singers...Middle of January......March 29th.....May 20th.....July 1st.....dates to remember

middle of january... is not.... a date.. why march 29th?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #671 on: April 07, 2008, 05:38:44 PM »

What...the fuck are you talking about?

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #672 on: April 07, 2008, 05:40:31 PM »

I know there has to be some old timers here rolling their eyes at this Trent guy.  Just more bullshit.  The internet is a big fuckin' garbage can just like Uncle A said.

If Robins gone, good luck to him and it was nice knowing him in GNR.  Fortus can play his parts with ease.  Life goes on, and so will GNR.

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #673 on: April 07, 2008, 05:42:19 PM »

I know there has to be some old timers here rolling their eyes at this Trent guy.  Just more bullshit.  The internet is a big fuckin' garbage can just like Uncle A said.

If Robins gone, good luck to him and it was nice knowing him in GNR.  Fortus can play his parts with ease.  Life goes on, and so will GNR.

^^^^
 you got that right!

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
trentreznor
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #674 on: April 07, 2008, 05:43:38 PM »

What I am talking about is HERESY.....

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #675 on: April 07, 2008, 05:46:36 PM »

Dude don't smoke that sh%$ no more... please...

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #676 on: April 07, 2008, 05:49:49 PM »

no way there is gonna be a reunion...

i belive we will know sometime this week, Robin is still with GNR..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #677 on: April 07, 2008, 05:50:51 PM »

you....are....annoying.....as.....hell....

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #678 on: April 07, 2008, 05:53:28 PM »

LEAVE Trent Reznor ALONE...  Cry...JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!... Cry... HE'S A HUMAN
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #679 on: April 07, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »

You can give certain updates without guaranteeing anything!  All you have to do is tell the truth about certain things.  Like what the current status of the band is, or what the current status of the album is!  You don't HAVE to do this, but fans sure as hell respect it! 

Maybe you can't give updates on the current status of the band if you're not 100% sure?

Remember how much crap the band and management got when they said Buckethead was in the band and then he left?

The current status of the album is that it's done. Obviously artists who spend time recording an album and finishes it, wants it released as soon as possible. If that doesn't tell you something, then I can't really help you.

/jarmo

then release a statement saying ummm.....hey guys! dont know whats up right now, will let u know.

telling us they have no clue is being honest, I mean we're left in the dark on everything else, no clue when the records coming out, no clue on the status of the band, is brain going to be there, is robin going to be there

this is what we get with guns n roses in 2008.. everybody is damn employee, a hired hand and the turnover rate in this "band"  F'ing blows!

it's alot about Axl to me, obviously, im typing here but  Axl wants and expresses his desire of this being a band  and how exactly is that supposed to happen....EVER ??

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 237 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: