Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 02:19:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Robin leaving? Just touring?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 237 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin leaving? Just touring?  (Read 746236 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #260 on: April 05, 2008, 05:34:07 PM »

If this means there is no GNR tour plans for 2008, then thats pretty sad.

That's assuming a lot well in advance!

/jarmo

Well Jarmo, we are a 1/3 through the year..... If 08 is year, not a ton of time is left for planning so I can understand why people would feel no tour this year.  

Dude it's the first week in April! Not a ton of time left?! You can't be serious...  confused

Aren't all the big festivals pretty much booked?  Ya, it could happen, just saying they would have to get busy fast.

What if they don't want to play festivals? There really is no reason they couldn't do everything this year, time isn't running out just yet.
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #261 on: April 05, 2008, 05:35:34 PM »

I Work Producer In DG medios CHILE... Promotion On Events...

GUNS N' ROSES Is BOOKING...

ROBIN FINCK & CIA... In Chile.. COMMING SOON.

Cool Cool Cool

HBK *
Explain us that, please?

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #262 on: April 05, 2008, 05:42:15 PM »

well that the whole point i was trying to make...Axl says its done...the label says they havent heard from the band...so who's stretching the truth? let me guess...it must be the label

And who WOULD know when the album is done?

The artist or record label?

I know what you think, don't bother replying....  ok

I already pointed out how you need press releases from GN'R but rely on hearsay when it comes from other sources.

No need to explain.

/jarmo

haha whatever...

in a band as big as GnR with as much $$$ as Uni has put into the recording process i would think that it would be a 2 way street...even if axl is done recording he might as well stick the masters up his ass for all its worth if he wont talk to the label to work out a release schedule  Tongue axl sleeping with the cd under his pillow certainly doesnt do any favors for the fans who have been dying to listen to the fucking thing forever

Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #263 on: April 05, 2008, 05:46:03 PM »

I Work Producer In DG medios CHILE... Promotion On Events...

GUNS N' ROSES Is BOOKING...

ROBIN FINCK & CIA... In Chile.. COMMING SOON.

Cool Cool Cool

HBK *

GNR Is Agend Sudamerica Comming SOON... http://www.dgmedios.com

Mi Prox. Event Is 08 Abril...

ROD STEWART San Carlos Stadium.. In Las Condes.

HBK *
Explain us that, please?
when you're going to announce a show, then? When will we know for sure?
Damn this wait is killing us, lol. Cheesy

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #264 on: April 05, 2008, 05:51:02 PM »

^a nice current picture i see  hihi

bandita beat me  Tongue

rofl I'm quick.

I can't possibly think anyone would take him seriously to book anything if he can't even get a correct photo of the band posted?
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #265 on: April 05, 2008, 05:51:53 PM »

OK, I can't read that but for crissakes it is 2008 and they still can't get a pic of the right goddamn band?

there aren't many around with all of the members, besides live.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #266 on: April 05, 2008, 05:52:08 PM »

So they will be touring in South America In October?
Or it is just roumors?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #267 on: April 05, 2008, 05:52:13 PM »

bandita beat me  Tongue

rofl I'm quick.

I can't possibly think anyone would take him seriously to book anything if he can't even get a correct photo of the band posted?

The Producers, just want SELL ... They were not interested in anything more ...

AXL for them while this is GUNS N 'ROSES.

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #268 on: April 05, 2008, 05:53:09 PM »

Or it is just roumors?

Rumors From DG Medios. I Work Here.

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #269 on: April 05, 2008, 05:55:25 PM »

Or it is just roumors?

Rumors From DG Medios. I Work Here.

HBK *

Cool=)
So when will you know for sure?
Yeah, i think they should go with just a GNR logo there.. and not the old bandmember pic.. lol..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #270 on: April 05, 2008, 05:55:38 PM »

bandita beat me  Tongue

rofl I'm quick.

The Producers, just want SELL ... They were not interested in anything more ...

AXL for them while this is GUNS N 'ROSES.

HBK *

Guns N' Roses is a band, not just Axl.  It isn't helping the cause to promote things that are 20 years old.

Not to mention these rumours are everywhere, they mean nothing.  I even saw two shows listed on Facebook that GNR are supposed to be partaking in.  I wonder if they even know they are playing them?

If a tour was in the works we would know about it.

I am sure much more effort is being put into the release of CD right now.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #271 on: April 05, 2008, 05:56:21 PM »

haha whatever...

in a band as big as GnR with as much $$$ as Uni has put into the recording process i would think that it would be a 2 way street...

It's pretty simple. You want everything positive or anything coming from GN'R to be backed up by press releases etc. You don't think the album is done.

But you're happy to rely on hearsay that you heard from somebody when it's not coming from GN'R.

Your sources don't need any press releases for you to believe it, but GN'R does.

That just speaks volumes about you and people like you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #272 on: April 05, 2008, 06:00:57 PM »

i'm not beleiving anything until i hear from Axl and or robin...i am merely pointing out a worst case scenario...again you're assuming the record is finished cuz thats what you've been told is the truth...

well that the whole point i was trying to make...Axl says its done...the label says they havent heard from the band...so who's stretching the truth? let me guess...it must be the label

Reading the above makes me think that even if Axl or Robin make a statement about this, you still won't be satisfied.

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #273 on: April 05, 2008, 06:01:57 PM »

haha whatever...

in a band as big as GnR with as much $$$ as Uni has put into the recording process i would think that it would be a 2 way street...

It's pretty simple. You want everything positive or anything coming from GN'R to be backed up by press releases etc. You don't think the album is done.

But you're happy to rely on hearsay that you heard from somebody when it's not coming from GN'R.

Your sources don't need any press releases for you to believe it, but GN'R does.

/jarmo

Come on people.. dont start this discussion again..
CD is not out.. and we dont know when it will be.. could take years, could be out later this year. no one knows
GNR aint perfect, and they have made alot of mistakes trough the years, special when it comes to communicate
with fans.. But its getting better, and "they say" Chinese Democracy is finished.. lets hope things go well
for them.. and that Robin is only on a short visit in NIN land..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #274 on: April 05, 2008, 06:16:52 PM »

haha whatever...

whatever you say Jarmo...people like me....right  Roll Eyes your hard headed refusal to listen to what i'm trying to say speaks volumes of people like you.....how 'bout them apples  ok

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #275 on: April 05, 2008, 06:25:36 PM »

whatever you say Jarmo...people like me....right  Roll Eyes your hard headed refusal to listen to what i'm trying to say speaks volumes of people like you.....how 'bout them apples  ok

What you're trying to say is irrelevant when you choose to ignore facts so you can say whatever you are saying.

When you're shown facts that you choose to ignore, your comments become pretty irrelevant.

You can keep repeating that the album isn't done until the cows come home. But I'm not gonna keep arguing about that with you because you're just fucking wrong.

You don't believe when you're told the album is done, but you're happy to report what some unnamed source told you about the record company.

You also like to compare this situation to 1999 and refuse to acknowledge the difference. Because, as you put it, the album isn't done until you hear so from a reliable source.

Amusing that you're calling me hard headed when you're ignoring facts so you can keep comparing this to 1999.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:27:44 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #276 on: April 05, 2008, 06:27:42 PM »

What you're trying to say is irrelevant when you choose to ignore facts so you can say whatever you are saying.

When you're shown facts that you choose to ignore, your comments become pretty irrelevant.

You don't believe when you're told the album is done, but you're happy to report what some unnamed source told you about the record company.

You also like to compare this situation to 1999 and refuse to acknowledge the difference. Because, as you put it, the album isn't done until you hear so from a reliable source.

Amusing that you're calling me hard headed when you're ignoring facts so you can keep comparing this to 1999.

/jarmo

You guys have spent 5 pages arguing something that is off topic to this discussion.   Wow. 
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #277 on: April 05, 2008, 06:29:27 PM »

You guys have spent 5 pages arguing something that is off topic to this discussion.   Wow. 

Not only is it off topic, that guy is just being a hypocrite and wrong about the album not being done.

/jarmo

Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2008, 06:30:06 PM »

wait a minute... Guns could go back to having two guitar players!  Grin

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2008, 06:31:16 PM »

wait a minute... Guns could go back to having two guitar players!  Grin

If they didn't for the 2006-7 tours, why would they for the tour following the album's release?  Huh

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 237 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: