Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:45:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Robin leaving? Just touring?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 237 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin leaving? Just touring?  (Read 744761 times)
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2008, 06:33:56 PM »

wait a minute... Guns could go back to having two guitar players!  Grin

If they didn't for the 2006-7 tours, why would they for the tour following the album's release?  Huh

/jarmo

I was talking of the possibility (let?s hope not) of Robin leaving.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2008, 06:34:12 PM »

If they didn't for the 2006-7 tours, why would they for the tour following the album's release?  Huh

/jarmo

It may sound better and clear up some stage space and save from having to pay another member.  Stripped down, like the old Skin and Bones tour.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #282 on: April 05, 2008, 06:36:25 PM »

What you're trying to say is irrelevant when you choose to ignore facts so you can say whatever you are saying.

When you're shown facts that you choose to ignore, your comments become pretty irrelevant.

THERE ARE NO FACTS....dont you get it? if there are hard facts that you know that I dont then please enlighten me

heres all the FACTS that i know and all i've ever claimed to know....the rest is hearsay

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/releases/newalbum.htm

You guys have spent 5 pages arguing something that is off topic to this discussion.   Wow. 

Not only is it off topic, that guy is just being a hypocrite and wrong about the album not being done.

your the one who kept it off topic after i tried to drop the discussion twice  Kiss

/jarmo

I agree!  beer

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #283 on: April 05, 2008, 06:37:02 PM »

^a nice current picture i see  hihi

bandita beat me  Tongue

rofl I'm quick.

I can't possibly think anyone would take him seriously to book anything if he can't even get a correct photo of the band posted?

The Producers, just want SELL ... They were not interested in anything more ...

AXL for them while this is GUNS N 'ROSES.

HBK *

Guns N' Roses is a band, not just Axl.  It isn't helping the cause to promote things that are 20 years old.

Not to mention these rumours are everywhere, they mean nothing.  I even saw two shows listed on Facebook that GNR are supposed to be partaking in.  I wonder if they even know they are playing them?

If a tour was in the works we would know about it.

I am sure much more effort is being put into the release of CD right now.

Yes .. Bandita ... But I say to what they say ... PHOTO echo of that is 87 and 92 brought another LINE UP ...

I for a little more I have to go with the theme, but try to put a aelante CURRENT PHOTO ..

That party sees ANOTHER Producer.

PATIENCE.

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #284 on: April 05, 2008, 06:38:28 PM »

/jarmo

It may sound better and clear up some stage space and save from having to pay another member.  Stripped down, like the old Skin and Bones tour.

talking of clearing up some stage space.. this way when Izzy goes back to play some gigs, we will have some more room to play around!   Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4HDerVjLN8&feature=related

(just kiddin...  Wink)

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #285 on: April 05, 2008, 06:38:45 PM »

You guys have spent 5 pages arguing something that is off topic to this discussion.   Wow. 

Not only is it off topic, that guy is just being a hypocrite and wrong about the album not being done.

/jarmo

if the album is done then what is the tracklist  hihi

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #286 on: April 05, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »

Well I think they know what is needed.

GN'R has been a three guitar band for a while now.

You've had some time to get used to it.....

THERE ARE NO FACTS....dont you get it? if there are hard facts that you know that I dont then please enlighten me

Oh God.

I guess in your world if somebody says something, it's not a fact.

Baz has said so for example.

It was on gunsnroses.com in early 2007 that recording was finished and mixing had started. Another example.

Maybe you can ask your source since he/she seems to have a better idea than people who are actually involved with GN'R.

if the album is done then what is the tracklist  hihi

King Of Comedy.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #287 on: April 05, 2008, 06:43:40 PM »

/jarmo

It may sound better and clear up some stage space and save from having to pay another member.  Stripped down, like the old Skin and Bones tour.

talking of clearing up some stage space.. this way when Izzy goes back to play some gigs, we will have some more room to play around!   Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4HDerVjLN8&feature=related

(just kiddin...  Wink)

TOMMY In DRUMS...

Us GOD.

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #288 on: April 05, 2008, 06:47:39 PM »

i wil maintain my opinion that Robin Finck is not exactly the biggest loss Guns N Roses have ever had....why dont you guys wait and see what the band says is going to happen with their guitar player situation instead of just assuming shit....I really dont think Robin Finck will make or break CD coming out whenever it is going to come out
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #289 on: April 05, 2008, 06:49:49 PM »

why dont you guys wait and see what the band says is going to happen with their guitar player situation instead of just assuming shit....I really dont think Robin Finck will make or break CD coming out whenever it is going to come out

You should get a golden star for that.

That's basically what it comes down to.

Wait and see.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #290 on: April 05, 2008, 06:54:00 PM »

why dont you guys wait and see what the band says is going to happen with their guitar player situation instead of just assuming shit....I really dont think Robin Finck will make or break CD coming out whenever it is going to come out

Wait and see.

/jarmo

Ha, at some point all of us in this thread said the same thing... Ha!  Then our minds wander.  But I agree with what he said. 
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #291 on: April 05, 2008, 07:08:12 PM »

Wait and see.

/jarmo

I want a golden star too! I made a funny joke to bring some good humour in this thread!  Angry

haha  hihi

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #292 on: April 05, 2008, 07:09:23 PM »

Whether Robin stays or goes, CD will push on, as will Axl, his vision, and the music of Guns 'n Roses.  It's far bigger than any one guitar player, that's for sure.  

That said, I hope Robin stays in the picture.  If nothing else, he deserves a Dr. Pepper.    beer
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #293 on: April 05, 2008, 07:18:34 PM »

I have no idea how this thread fell into if CD is actually done or not but I can't believe there is even 1 person left on this board that doesn't believe it is.  Apparently, word from Sebastian or even members of GNR isn't good enough for you? Roll Eyes

As for Robin, well, it would suck if he was gone but I don't think it is going to have the devastating effect on the band that some of you think it will.

Last I checked there had been 3 very capable men playing guitar in GNR.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #294 on: April 05, 2008, 07:22:42 PM »

Well, that'll teach me to make a tongue-in-cheek remark before checking around.

In the meantime, I refuse to take anybody's "official" word until I find it on the GnR site and we hear from Axl or the band.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #295 on: April 05, 2008, 07:23:47 PM »

GNR is like Whitesnake, Ozzy, or Dio, they always have killer guitar players.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #296 on: April 05, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »

Robin leaving GNR would be incredible SAD!
But lets hope he`s still in.. Thats what i hope and think...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
greendog
« Reply #297 on: April 05, 2008, 07:31:49 PM »

Yes, because with out Robin... ONE member, the band is totally stripped. Like, almost acoustic maaaan.  ok
Feel_The_Burn
« Reply #298 on: April 05, 2008, 07:41:04 PM »

The only part i found suspicious was

More recently, he played in Guns N Roses. Fownes has been performing with UNKLE, and has been a member of With Scissors and The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster.

Sounds past tense , as if it is done and over with. I mean Trent always has people coming in out of NIN this could just be a tour deal and thats it. I don't see everyone is jumping to conclusions. It would really suck to see him go out of the 3 I always favored Robin's playing a little bit more.
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #299 on: April 05, 2008, 07:49:48 PM »

The only part i found suspicious was

More recently, he played in Guns N Roses. Fownes has been performing with UNKLE, and has been a member of With Scissors and The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster.

Sounds past tense , as if it is done and over with. I mean Trent always has people coming in out of NIN this could just be a tour deal and thats it. I don't see everyone is jumping to conclusions. It would really suck to see him go out of the 3 I always favored Robin's playing a little bit more.

true , I mean, the dude wrote better,
if we lost him, whos going to play it live now? I cant see anyone else play that song,
its fincks, and the blues solo.......

I hope we hear from the gnr camp in the next day or so...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 237 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: