Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 11:55:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228142 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Robin leaving? Just touring?
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 237 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin leaving? Just touring?  (Read 745372 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1500 on: April 20, 2008, 02:01:21 AM »

He can be out but his 10 year involment in the upcoming albums will stay.
GunsN'Roses should be booked for big summer-festivals by now if they would do them or? It doesn't seem they will tour anytime soon.

I'd say Robin is just touring while there is nothing going on, we will see what happens peace

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #1501 on: April 20, 2008, 08:09:47 AM »

like I said in the other thread, I love how people ignore the fact richard also said

Big Pat - Besides Frank, do you hang out with any other members of GN'R?

Richard Fortus - Frank and I don't get to hang out that much anymore since he lives in NJ and I live in LA most of the time now. Robin lives right up the street from me and we hang out pretty often. I also hang out with Tommy and Dizzy quite a bit. Axl lives out in Malibu, so i don't see him that often.

No one is ignoring it. It's just not really relevant to the discussion if Robin is still in the band. It's cool that they're friends and they hang out. I just don't know how you see that it lends itself to this discussion?

Could it be that they hang out and he still left?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 08:13:35 AM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #1502 on: April 20, 2008, 09:01:58 AM »

like I said in the other thread, I love how people ignore the fact richard also said

Richard Fortus - Frank and I don't get to hang out that much anymore since he lives in NJ and I live in LA most of the time now. Robin lives right up the street from me and we hang out pretty often. I also hang out with Tommy and Dizzy quite a bit. Axl lives out in Malibu, so i don't see him that often.

No one is ignoring it. It's just not really relevant to the discussion if Robin is still in the band. It's cool that they're friends and they hang out. I just don't know how you see that it lends itself to this discussion?

sorry, but I dont see Ron mentioned anywhere in that paragraph
so mabye Ron isnt in gnr anymore then is he?

seriously, people should stop wasting their time looking for a shred of evidence to proove by chance, that robin isnt in gnr anymore

Really, does it even matter at this point? its not like theirs news that cd will come out any sooner/later anyway,
for all we know, we could still be months/years off,
I wish everyone would just stop wasting  all of their energy on something trivial and its out of our hands anyway to begin with... nervous

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1503 on: April 20, 2008, 10:23:47 AM »

if it wasn't in an answer to the question, maybe
what was the question again? read the question then reply.

yes you and smokin re ignoring the question.

Like I said that doesn't say anything about the future but as of now Richard counts the people mentioned there  among GNR members.
No speculation in here.

No matter how hard you try to see something negative in the no comment, that tells nothing. no more than ron's 'I don't talk business' comment. Richard is not avoiding a robin mention
Basically Richard or anyone in the band owes you nothing.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1504 on: April 20, 2008, 10:39:32 AM »

You guys are really stretching to make... whatever point it is you're trying to make.

The no comments, and the questions they were responses to, are very concerning when there has been a lot of questions reguarding Robin.

If you guys have such problems with people speculating, why bother reading it, or responding? Strange...

Basically Richard or anyone in the band owes you nothing.

Haha. That came out of nowhere. Okay... And I owe no one anything either.

sorry, but I dont see Ron mentioned anywhere in that paragraph
so mabye Ron isnt in gnr anymore then is he?

Wow, you guys are hilarious. So defensive. Way to try and deflect with a statement that makes no sense.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 10:58:57 AM by misterID » Logged

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1505 on: April 20, 2008, 11:20:07 AM »

You guys are really stretching to make... whatever point it is you're trying to make.

The no comments, and the questions they were responses to, are very concerning when there has been a lot of questions reguarding Robin.

If you guys have such problems with people speculating, why bother reading it, or responding? Strange...

Richard is not a fan board poster.

your speculation is illogical irrational and unrealistic. that's the problem.

Basically why you worry about whether a member is in or not when you don't give a shit about what he says about himself.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1506 on: April 20, 2008, 11:26:14 AM »

That post literally made me LOL.

What's my specualtion again? That I thought it was a bad sign that he wouldn't answer a professional question about Robin? Okay. Show me the unrealistic, illogical and irrational points of that speculation.

Basically why you worry about whether a member is in or not when you don't give a shit about what he says about himself.

If someone knows what this means, please let me know.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1507 on: April 20, 2008, 11:47:38 AM »

is dr pepper robin?

When did a GNR member answer a professional question about the band in a fan interview?

you ignore what is said and make fuss about what is not said.

Or does anything richard actually says in the interview interest you?
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #1508 on: April 20, 2008, 12:38:19 PM »

PPBEBE, I loved the interview and Richard is cool as fuck. 
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1509 on: April 20, 2008, 12:44:24 PM »

The only reason Im sure the interview was conducted was to try to get an answer out of him in regards to the Finck situation.

He dodged it.

Why? Because Finck is out and he doesnt want to be the first to deliver the news. ok

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1510 on: April 20, 2008, 12:47:17 PM »

is dr pepper robin?

When did a GNR member answer a professional question about the band in a fan interview?

you ignore what is said and make fuss about what is not said.

I was going to just stop, because you were embarrassing yourself with each post you made, but since you're following me around with the same lame statement...

Media outlets have reported Robin has left. It was mentioned in this very thread. Robin has LEFT GNR BEFORE and re-joined NIN's for a tour. So yes, that interview struck me as a bad sign. Understand? Probably not...

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #1511 on: April 20, 2008, 12:50:09 PM »

Why? Because Finck is out and he doesnt want to be the first to deliver the news. ok

Look at mysterons post about Robin's educated gamble... Robin dosnt know if he's out, Axl dosnt know if Rrobin is out.... How the hell would Richard know?
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1512 on: April 20, 2008, 12:54:47 PM »

Look at mysterons post about Robin's educated gamble... Robin dosnt know if he's out, Axl dosnt know if Rrobin is out.... How the hell would Richard know?
Honestly I really dont care about what Mysteron says. All of his posts are an "educated gamble" imo.

How would Richard know? Hmm....well he did say Robin lives up the block from him did he not Huh

I do think Mysteron is right about Axl not knowing if Robin is in or out though. I think this came to Axl as a big surprise. RObin owes us an explanation and what his future plans are. But first he should tell gnr!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 12:57:33 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #1513 on: April 20, 2008, 12:57:42 PM »

Honestly I really dont care about what Mysteron says. All of his posts are an "educated gamble" imo.

How would Richard know? Hmm....well he did say Robin lives up the block from him did he not Huh

They hang out often.....  I wonder if Robin and Richard are even allowed to discuss to eachother?
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1514 on: April 20, 2008, 12:59:18 PM »

They hang out often..... 
Which means he does know

I wonder if Robin and Richard are even allowed to discuss to eachother?
Are you serious?

GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1515 on: April 20, 2008, 01:03:57 PM »

I think by educated gamble, he means now is some down time in GNR, go do a tour with NIN, and by the time the tour is over, he's probably betting that GNR will release CD and tour there after .......

I don't think Robin touring with NIN is that big of deal.  He has a relationship with Trent, that might have went sour, but now they are able to work things out and go on tour, theres nothing wrong with that.  Robin has been with GNR for over 10 years, Im sure he ll be the lead guitarist on CD, we all need to chill out.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1516 on: April 20, 2008, 01:12:51 PM »

then younggunner,

so smoking if it's so obvious to you  can you enlighten me about why Richard refers to robin as a GNR member he often hangs with?

the same q to you.

I was going to just stop, because you were embarrassing yourself with each post you made, but since you're following me around with the same lame statement...

Media outlets have reported Robin has left. It was mentioned in this very thread. Robin has LEFT GNR BEFORE and re-joined NIN's for a tour. So yes, that interview struck me as a bad sign. Understand? Probably not...

actually its the other way round. you're following me without answering my questions.
The media report said that robin rejoined NIN and I haven't seen they say he left.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1517 on: April 20, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »

then younggunner,

Quote from: ppbebe on Yesterday at 12:24:56 PM
so smoking if it's so obvious to you  can you enlighten me about why Richard refers to robin as a GNR member he often hangs with?

Your reading too much into it my friend. Robin has left.

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #1518 on: April 20, 2008, 01:20:40 PM »

They hang out often..... 
Which means he does know

I wonder if Robin and Richard are even allowed to discuss to eachother?
Are you serious?

YG, ha, it was kidding.  Acting like even around each other they can't talk or speculate about GNR..... HAHAHAHAHA
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1519 on: April 20, 2008, 01:24:42 PM »

Me reading too much or you don't want to read what doesn't agree with your speculation.

I think by educated gamble, he means now is some down time in GNR, go do a tour with NIN, and by the time the tour is over, he's probably betting that GNR will release CD and tour there after .......

I don't think Robin touring with NIN is that big of deal.  He has a relationship with Trent, that might have went sour, but now they are able to work things out and go on tour, theres nothing wrong with that.  Robin has been with GNR for over 10 years, Im sure he ll be the lead guitarist on CD, we all need to chill out.

agreed.
I bet is that GNR will release CD while Robin's touring and whether he can make a safe return  before GNR starts touring is the gambling bit. or Murphy's law.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 237 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: