Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:38:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sitting on Toilet for 2 Years Straight.. Skin Grows Around Toilet
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sitting on Toilet for 2 Years Straight.. Skin Grows Around Toilet  (Read 5983 times)
Atillla
Banned
Rocker

The HUNter

« on: March 12, 2008, 04:44:48 PM »

Only on FauxNews of course:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337232,00.html

Kansas Police: Woman Pried From Boyfriend's Toilet After Sitting on It for 2 Years

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WICHITA, Kan.  ?  Deputies say a woman in western Kansas became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet after sitting on it for two years.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman's skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,"' Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.

"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."

Huh

This signature is very funny.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 04:54:15 PM »

This world is full of sick people! just ask slcpunk.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 05:43:06 PM »

I call bullshit. 2 years, I doubt it.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 05:54:37 PM »

Time for an Axl joke...shit or get off the pot! Yes I know, too easy.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 06:01:26 PM »

so if CDe would continue to hold his penis for one more year they'll "grow together"
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »

i dont get how she survived sitting on the toilet. with no food. i mean how was the guy supposed to take a shit if she was sitting on it. this has gotta be fake.

html sucks
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »

i dont get how she survived sitting on the toilet. with no food. i mean how was the guy supposed to take a shit if she was sitting on it. this has gotta be fake.

Well, you know,

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

, it usually pays to read more than just the headline. That's just a general tip for life right there. On the house!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 06:58:38 PM »

Well, you know,

, it usually pays to read more than just the headline. That's just a general tip for life right there. On the house!

hmm you almost had me....BUT theres still the point on how hes ment to take a shit with her on it Wink hihi

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »

Well, you know,

hmm you almost had me....BUT theres still the point on how hes ment to take a shit with her on it Wink hihi
Maybe they are Posh and have 2.

Or alternatively they are the complete opposite and he just hung out the window....
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 05:16:29 AM »

This is the weirdest story I've read in a while.

"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

That about sums it up.

Fuck 'Em All.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 10:11:32 AM »

Well, you know,

Or alternatively they are the complete opposite and he just hung out the window....

Are you crazy? Nobody has 2 toilets in their place.  hihi

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 10:44:35 AM »

Well, you know,

Are you crazy? Nobody has 2 toilets in their place.  hihi

i dont have two toilets in my house and i wouldnt consider myself to be in a poor environment.

html sucks
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 11:01:22 AM »

i dont have two toilets in my house and i wouldnt consider myself to be in a poor environment.

Even then, I'm not sure that an outhouse counts as having a toilet "in" your house.

I actually have a toilet in my bedroom. Well, you know, en suite an' all that. But don't worry!, that gives a far more flattering view of the house than what the shit hole is actually like.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 11:09:02 AM »

I'll take a knee-high window any day.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »

Perfect level to sit down (and out!) on?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 11:38:08 AM »

Yeah, but it's got more to do with the liberation feelin'. You know, people are walking on that street.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 01:02:16 PM »

It's not all that uncommon to find a house or apartment with two bathrooms. Or like one and a half bathrooms.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 01:48:33 PM »

I have two toilets in my house. Anyone with less than 2 is quite frankly poor and not worth my time.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 02:11:58 PM »

I don't think it's possible to sit on a toilet seat for two years straight.  Huh Imagine the pain it would cause! And the smell, if she never got up to take a shower...?
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »

I don't think it's possible to sit on a toilet seat for two years straight.  Huh Imagine the pain it would cause! And the smell, if she never got up to take a shower...?

Yeah, there is no way. DVTs would soon set in resulting in a pulmonary embolism, then death.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: