Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:42:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  US Soldier throwing a Puppy off a cliff . Vid , no gore .. but ...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: US Soldier throwing a Puppy off a cliff . Vid , no gore .. but ...  (Read 15821 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 09:47:51 AM »

HAHAHA

Please dont compare animals to human beings being blown up.

Why not? They can feel as much pain as you or I. They are defenseless animals, anyone doing shit like this to them deserves to be shot in the head.
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 09:48:03 AM »

He should have thrown Michael Vick over the cliff.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »

He should have thrown Michael Vick over the cliff.

Now that's what I would call justice.  Wink
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 05:07:43 PM »

This country's(USA) service people are a disgrace! We have a lot of scum bag gang members enlisted.

Dont discredit the millions by a small minority.

Exactly.  This is disgusting, but don't paint with too broad a brush.  I'm sure there are millions of veterans and active personnel who find this as disgusting as you and I.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »

Gunner80: "This country's(USA) service people are a disgrace! We have a lot of scum bag gang members enlisted."

Easy fella.  You'll have bad apples in every large group.  The overwhelming majority of soldiers are not this cruel.  The overwhelming majority are just following orders.  They are doing their job.  Do I agree with the orders from the top?  Hell no, but they are doing their jobs the best they can.   peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 08:12:27 PM »

Some of you are painting the U.S. troops with a very broad brush.  rant

Meanwhile.......

Dog Saved by Marine Coming to Calif.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jjY_7zlwEKHtQWvcpCwPD8LXnU0AD8UVD8DG0

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
guns_n_motley
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 08:42:33 PM »

Meanwhile.......

shh dont post it...some of the biased liberals on this board dont want to hear good things about our military!!
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 08:55:04 PM »

hey there guns n motley, some of us folks voiced concern over painting with too wide a brush.   Wink

I do hope this fucker gets a dishonorable discharge and tons of really bad treatment from his peers.  rant

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 11:23:58 PM »

I asked my brother if he heard about this last night, hes a big McCain fan and says a lot of stuff about liberals like guns n motley.  his response:

"maybe it was an al queda dog"

i have to admit, i laughed.

any updates on this story?  I'm still hoping its a fake.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 11:44:27 PM »

Its easy to sit in your comfortable house and make criticisms. Very Easy

U dont walk in their shoes, u dont face the dangers they face, U aren't under the stress they are under

They use kids for suicide bombs, So why wouldnt they strap a bomb around a dog's neck like a collar?  In war, U cannot be to careful.

All u see is the dogs over the cliff, but u have no clue as to why they are doing it.

If its just for fun then yeah thats fucked up, Still dont think they should go to hell or jail, but I find it appalling how people care more about animals than they do children and humans.

U let a guy molest a bunch of kids and u hear JACK SHIT

U let a guy kill a dog and everyone is outraged.

Anyone else see the flaws in this and the reason the world sucks?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
ben9785
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 12:07:01 AM »

That's fucking bullshit. Sure they are under serious stress and responsibility out there, but what kind of fucking behavior is that? An innocent, clueless dog, throw it off a cliff like that? Bastards.

No, most of the people in the service are responsible and dedicated to their work.

But a small minority of this nature, particularly representing their country with such a responsibility, should have the shit beaten out of them for this kind of behavior.

And D, cruelty to animals like this should be treated just like any other case involving humans because after all we are creatures together on the earth all the same. As you pointed out however, regardless of the situation, the world can suck because cruel behavior towards defenseless animals and harmless innocent children alike is recurring but ignored and deemed insignificant.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 12:07:11 AM »

Meanwhile.......

shh dont post it...some of the biased liberals on this board dont want to hear good things about our military!!

Last time I checked gunner80 was Bush's defender, hardly a liberal.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 12:20:30 AM »

Its easy to sit in your comfortable house and make criticisms. Very Easy

**You're darn right.**

U dont walk in their shoes, u dont face the dangers they face, U aren't under the stress they are under

**I don't give a fuck.  We're all expected to be civil, even in war.  D, you know there's no fucking excuse for that type of behavior.  Zero.**

They use kids for suicide bombs, So why wouldnt they strap a bomb around a dog's neck like a collar?  In war, U cannot be to careful.

**That's a ridiculous argument.  So now we should lower ourselves down to their level.  Maybe we should start taking their women and children hostage, and if our demands aren't met, we'll behead them with knives or swords.  Roll Eyes**

All u see is the dogs over the cliff, but u have no clue as to why they are doing it.

**D, have you watched it?  They are laughing dude.  They are getting their kicks off that shit.**

If its just for fun then yeah thats fucked up, Still dont think they should go to hell or jail, but I find it appalling how people care more about animals than they do children and humans.

**why do you think people care more about pets than fellow human beings?  You said the same things when the Vick thing was going down.  People are still allowed to be sickened by this behavior.  If you honestly think more than 10% of the population is sickened more by animal abuse than pedophiles you are sadly misinformed.**

U let a guy molest a bunch of kids and u hear JACK SHIT

**give us the news story and I'll post my righteous indignation (it usually comes off as self-righteousness, but at least I'll admit it.  Smiley )**

U let a guy kill a dog and everyone is outraged.

**killing an animal for shits and giggles is fucked-up.**

Anyone else see the flaws in this and the reason the world sucks?

**I know where you are coming from, but I just disagree big-time.  Yes, serial killers, pedohiles, wife-beaters, they are the scum of the earth.  On a heaven-hell ratings gameshow, much worse than dog-killers...but that doesn't make these pussies who get thrills off of killing animals for no good reason innocent.**

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
ben9785
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 12:40:27 AM »

Axl4Prez2004 got it right on man.

D, People know the struggle and pressure and stress when at duty. But the whole point why these people have been chosen to carry out the service is not only to serve their country but to represent their country with pride, dignity, morals and respect - none of this immature sick narrow minded bullshit of torturing animals.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 12:49:22 AM »

D, these soldiers are laughing about this and making jokes.  I'm pretty sure they're not being endangered by Fido there.  And as a former US soldier myself, I find this appauling and think these idiots should be punished to the fullest for animal cruelty.  Regardless of the stress you are under, your job as an American soldier is to uphold truth, justice and every single moral that is imposed in the eyes of good.  Not to be a retard and throw innocent harmless puppies over a cliff or to put a bunch of naked Iraqi prisoners into pyramids and make cool Fonzie poses by them.

However, the military.....like any other very large group.......has it's share of bad apples, I should know because my MOS (or job) was 95c...being a Military Corrections officer.  It was my job to house servicemen that were arrested and charged under the crimes of the Uniformed Code of Military Justice.  The majority of the crimes committed were drug related, but we did have a lot of shitbags in there for disgusting things (child molestation, rape, assault, etc.)

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 02:10:36 AM »

That's fucking bullshit. Sure they are under serious stress and responsibility out there, but what kind of fucking behavior is that? An innocent, clueless dog, throw it off a cliff like that? Bastards.

No, most of the people in the service are responsible and dedicated to their work.

But a small minority of this nature, particularly representing their country with such a responsibility, should have the shit beaten out of them for this kind of behavior.

And D, cruelty to animals like this should be treated just like any other case involving humans because after all we are creatures together on the earth all the same. As you pointed out however, regardless of the situation, the world can suck because cruel behavior towards defenseless animals and harmless innocent children alike is recurring but ignored and deemed insignificant.

Let me ask a question to all of u on here:

What did u eat for dinner today?

I bet u ate a nice juicy animal on your plate

If so

SHUT UP ok

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 02:22:19 AM »

I didn't eat a fuckin puppy that's for sure, if you say it's the same wether i eat a puppy or i'm eating a pig, then i'd love to see you eat a puppy, actually i'd hate to see that but u get my point..

killing an babyanimal is like killing a child, that's just not right, u can have your reasons (kinda) to kill an adult but a child, no fucking way
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 02:38:52 AM »

Hahaha D how can you compare killing for food with two idiots tossing a tiny very young puppy over a cliff?  There's no comparison, simple as that.  Those two idiots are pieces of shit.....they're a disgrace to the country for their actions and should be ashamed of themselves as human beings.  There's no stress causing that......it's nothing more than a few punks taking out their masculinity issues on a tiny harmless animal.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 02:44:57 AM »

They eat puppies in China

Someone has to kill them

He threw a dog over a cliff

Shitty thing to do but God Damn, lets dont insult and the entire US Army over it, I mean fuck!

Its a God Damn Dog, get over it. They rape women or kill a kid fine, rage all u want.

But just cause one dipshit threw a dog over a cliff, lets not insult and talk shit about the entire US Military. I think that is bullshit and completely out of line.

Killing a baby animal is like Killing a Child?

Did u really just say that?

NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2008, 03:01:11 AM »

Killing a baby animal is like Killing a Child?

Did u really just say that?

Well I don't know about the others but I'm saying it.

Ain't no difference to me.

I hope the motherfucker don't make it back in one piece.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: