Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:37:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Duff and his hot wife on with Donny Deutche
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff and his hot wife on with Donny Deutche  (Read 9996 times)
The Dog
Legend

« on: January 18, 2008, 01:07:56 AM »

anyone else see this?  Man, Duff was almost unrecognizable - I thought it was david bowie at first Wink

his wife is hot though.

i liked how they called him "guitarist for velvet revolver"

assholes.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 01:25:01 AM »

Didn't see it - don't know what you're talking about.  Link, maybe?     

Yeah, I'm not a guy, so I can say this - she's hot because she has long blonde hair & big tits.  Face it. 

What's wrong with being called "guitarist for velvet revolver"?   

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 02:24:36 AM »

I didn't see it, but isn't Donny Deutch one of those rightwing pricks?

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 10:37:47 AM »

What's wrong with being called "guitarist for velvet revolver"?   
Probably because Duff is their bass player.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 11:00:22 AM »

newsflash it's a bass guitar... it's still a guitar... therefore, he's a guitarrist...

Chinese Democracy!
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 01:28:18 PM »

No, you're thinking of Hannity. Donny plays it down the middle from what I've seen.  Actually, his show really isn't political anyways, more entertainment based.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 01:40:35 PM »

No, you're thinking of Hannity. Donny plays it down the middle from what I've seen.  Actually, his show really isn't political anyways, more entertainment based.

Here's a news flash, there's nothing wrong with being right wing. I personally like Sean Hannity. I'm proud to claim that I'm a conservative republican. But this board isn't about politics so i'll drop that subject. About Duff, I didn't catch this interview but would have loved to have seen it.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 01:42:35 PM »

Here's a news flash, there's nothing wrong with being right wing. I personally like Sean Hannity. I'm proud to claim that I'm a conservative republican. But this board isn't about politics so i'll drop that subject. About Duff, I didn't catch this interview but would have loved to have seen it.

I didn't exactly say there was anything wrong with it.  Take it up with the poster who used the term "rightwing pricks."

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 01:47:24 PM »

newsflash it's a bass guitar... it's still a guitar... therefore, he's a guitarrist...

Exactly.  I know.  But I just wondered why Lil' Butters (first post) seemed to take issue with it and then said "assholes".  Who knows........
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 01:52:25 PM »

Exactly.  I know.  But I just wondered why Lil' Butters (first post) seemed to take issue with it and then said "assholes".  Who knows........
Youze two are joking, right?  nervous

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 02:00:37 PM »

I didn't exactly say there was anything wrong with it.  Take it up with the poster who used the term "rightwing pricks."

You're right of course. I should have quoted the other post instead of yours. Anyway, this board isn't the place to discuss whether we're right or left wing so maybe I shouldn't have posted on the subject at all.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »

I did see it.  It was a nice interview and the first he had done with his wife he said.

When he got sober he suddenly had a lot of time on his hands and started reviewing his financial statements and found he really couldn't read them.  So he took a course at a community college.  You have to give he a lot credit for that...it seems he has done well with his investments.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 12:53:18 AM »

No, I'm not joking.  I think I'm lost here........miscommunication, somewhere! 

Ok, I'll try to explain myself, for what it's worth.  First post:
anyone else see this?  Man, Duff was almost unrecognizable - I thought it was david bowie at first Wink

his wife is hot though.

assholes.

I didn't get the last 2 sentences: "I liked how they called him 'guitarist for velvet revolver'  assholes".  I mean, isn't he a "guitarist for velvet revolver".  Who's an asshole? and why?  So I just asked what's wrong with being called a "guitarist for velvet revolver"?

So then, this happened. 

Actually, it doesn't even matter...forget it..... hihi
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 12:59:39 AM by lynn1961 » Logged
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 02:29:25 AM »

Donny Deutsche is the host of "The Big Idea with Donny Deutsche"

nothing to do with politics.

and I don't think you'd find ANYONE on this board who would ever refer to Duff as a "guitarist"

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 03:49:57 AM »

Donny Deutshe has a very lame show.  Period.  Conservative, liberal, whatever, its lame.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2008, 07:26:38 AM »

No, I'm not joking.  I think I'm lost here........miscommunication, somewhere! 

Ok, I'll try to explain myself, for what it's worth.  First post:

his wife is hot though.

assholes.

I didn't get the last 2 sentences: "I liked how they called him 'guitarist for velvet revolver'  assholes".  I mean, isn't he a "guitarist for velvet revolver".  Who's an asshole? and why?  So I just asked what's wrong with being called a "guitarist for velvet revolver"?

So then, this happened. 

Actually, it doesn't even matter...forget it..... hihi

When you say a person is the guitarist for a band, you usually mean lead or rhythm guitar. You refer to the bass guitar player as the bassist, even if the fact is, that all three of them are playing guitars.

Fuck 'Em All.
Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2008, 03:08:07 PM »

As for the whole "guitarist" thing, it shows what assholes they are cuz they obviously know nothing about this guest, or the band, or music in general.   I think it's pretty funny, and it makes the people on that show look dumb and like they are trying to be cool. 
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 03:12:20 PM »

and I don't think you'd find ANYONE on this board who would ever refer to Duff as a "guitarist"

Yeah, but we're a different breed...to the average person, Duff is a guitarist for VR
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

Yeah, but we're a different breed...to the average person, Duff is a guitarist for VR

eh, i would disagree.

not a big deal at the end of the day though.  peace

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 04:02:35 PM »

As for the whole "guitarist" thing, it shows what assholes they are cuz they obviously know nothing about this guest, or the band, or music in general.   I think it's pretty funny, and it makes the people on that show look dumb and like they are trying to be cool. 

Exactly my point.  ok

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: