Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:30:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gift Question
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gift Question  (Read 5047 times)
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 12:51:46 AM »

Women love jewlery!!!

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Tatiana Kudrin
Soak The Sin
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 07:29:11 AM »

^Yeah they do...
Personally I don't care for expensive jewels. But if a dude would remember something I said about liking something...and buy something related to it, I'd be pretty impressed and yeah, really happy. It would mean the world to me.  yes If I mention that I like silver jewels and the guy gets me a gold necklace, I'll be glad for sure but somehow I'll feel he didn't pay much attention to me.   I think you gotta pay attention to small details ; since she took your heart, I'm sure you'll find something she'll like.  ok

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 09:40:19 AM »

^ It does if that dude in your avatar was sitting next to you in that theater!   hihi 

That "dude" in my avatar is Bon Scott.  At this point, I'm forced to question your rock n' roll credibility.  You're not fit to hold office, even with Lil' Butters in your administration!  rofl

Ewwww!  I'm glad I never saw him lookin' like that!  I want to enjoy AC/DC without that picture.  It looks like Slim Goodbody of '80's PBS fame. hihi  Listen, if you want that Attorney General position under me and Butters, start showin' some 'spect boy!    Grin

Crazy mentioned jewelry...too soon in my book.  Jewelry is what you use after you've been together a while and you know she's yours. (alright females, lemme have it. I referred to a female as a possession.   hihi)  Seriously, a pearl necklace should come before any kind of jewelry.  Shocked... any kind of other jewelry...of course.  Wink   Early on in a relationship, it's not about material possessions...even later on in a relationship it's not about material possessions.  If you get that ball rolling you'll be fucked for life because it'll be expected all the f'ing time.  You did great with the stuffed animal and letter.  Great stuff!!!  beer  (hell, maybe you're loaded and $'s no object, but if you're like I was eating Ramen Noodles and on a budget, temper your enthusiasm to go out and stimulate the economy with big-ticket purchases)

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 03:38:55 PM »

Yeah, I do ok $ wise, but like I said, Valentine's day is not too far off, and I know she is going out of her way for me, so I'd like to be able to get her something nicer then.

I'm sure she will be thrilled getting the few little things I sent her, just so she knows I'm thinking about her while she's away.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: