Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:29:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Mansons Take On New GNR.....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mansons Take On New GNR.....  (Read 6953 times)
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 12:21:00 AM »

manson can say whatever the fuck he wants in his own fucking interview. i happen to disagree that people that are not on drugs don't sound good because a lot do, but statistically speaking all the classics that we regard to as legends were high out of their fucking minds.. even classic gnr.

that being said, what the fuck? why does everyone have to suck axl rose's dick all the time? if someone says something negative about the new songs, they immediately get told that they shouldn't base their opinions on the unfinished demo's that they've heard while everyone else uses these same unfinished demo leaks to back up their claims about new gnr being the shit that's gonna take the world by storm and should not be bad mouthed.. what hypocritical bullshit.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:23:48 AM by Estranged 063087 » Logged

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 12:53:08 AM »

manson can say whatever the fuck he wants in his own fucking interview. i happen to disagree that people that are not on drugs don't sound good because a lot do, but statistically speaking all the classics that we regard to as legends were high out of their fucking minds.. even classic gnr.

that being said, what the fuck? why does everyone have to suck axl rose's dick all the time? if someone says something negative about the new songs, they immediately get told that they shouldn't base their opinions on the unfinished demo's that they've heard while everyone else uses these same unfinished demo leaks to back up their claims about new gnr being the shit that's gonna take the world by storm and should not be bad mouthed.. what hypocritical bullshit.

Yor metaphor is lame, and offensive.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
don_vercetti
VIP

Oui Oui, motherfuckers...

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 01:58:52 PM »

What an idiotic statement by Manson. Apart from being easily used as a lyrics theme, drugs can do little to promote the creative process.

I kinda disagree with that... I mean a lot of GnR's best songs were written under the influence...Coma, Dust N Bones, Mr Brownstone, Nightrain (sort of) to name four of their best. 

Lots of other great music has been written under the influence as well...I think that's a fairly naive statement. 

If you mod me now, I will become more insightful than you can possibly imagine
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 04:15:59 PM »

"See, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do. And if you don?t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd?s and burn em?. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who?ve made all that great music that?s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."

- Bill Hicks.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: