Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:29:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N'Roses - Please perfom in Bulgaria some day - I know the place!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N'Roses - Please perfom in Bulgaria some day - I know the place!  (Read 1594 times)
redsquare
« on: January 15, 2008, 01:32:43 PM »

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 06:04:37 AM by redsquare » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 02:43:54 PM »

you haven't seen them live?

Not from Bulgaria but I'm thankful to you for your yogurt. I cross my fingers that they will play there. peace
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 07:45:23 PM »

you haven't seen them live?

Not from Bulgaria but I'm thankful to you for your yogurt. I cross my fingers that they will play there. peace

how about the feta cheese  Huh

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 07:29:21 AM »

I guess there are no other Bulgarian fans reading this forum  Grin

There is. I am! Redsquare, if GUNS come here they would definitely not play in Kavarna. It would be in Sofia 100%.

"...It don't really matter..."
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 07:18:57 PM »

Yeah bands like Motorhead, Manowar, Scorpions, Nazareth etc. do play there. The atmosphere in Sofia is much better. Think about the concerts of Depeche Mode, Black Sabbath with Ozzy, Iron Maiden and this summer Lenny Kravitz. Big names must play in Sofia. It would be crap otherwise.  peace

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 09:24:53 AM »

I hope they will come in Serbia.
Serbia have a bigger rock base than bulgaria,one of the reason is because ex yugoslavia didn't be a part of USSR block.So young people in Serbia in 70-es and 80-es liked us culture

in last 3 years in Serbia great concerts had (iron maiden 12000,metallica 25000,red hot chilli papers 80000,rollingstones 55000,white snake 6000 (the biggest show on tour),more young bands...)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 10:30:18 AM »

then I cross my fingers for Serbia as well.  peace

how about the feta cheese  Huh

Christos has super powers? Huh
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »

Serbia have a bigger rock base than bulgaria,one of the reason is because ex yugoslavia didn't be a part of USSR block.So young people in Serbia in 70-es and 80-es liked us culture

in last 3 years in Serbia great concerts had (iron maiden 12000,metallica 25000,red hot chilli papers 80000,rollingstones 55000,white snake 6000 (the biggest show on tour),more young bands...)

Dude, you're right about the rock base but Bulgaria was never a part of the USSR block. We were just another communist country. Just as Poland, Hungary and Yugoslavia. Read some history before posting.

Redsquare, you are obviously from Kavarna. It's cool but Sofia is Sofia man. Don't get me wrong but the show here will be 3 times greater especially from band like Guns, Stones, Peppers, Metallica etc. Don't get me wrong, Kavarna's very very cool but it just ain't for bands of this size.   

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 05:47:29 AM »

Be sure that I will drive to Kavarna either if they come there. Let's hope so.  ok

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 02:35:40 AM »

Dude, you're right about the rock base but Bulgaria was never a part of the USSR block. We were just another communist country. Just as Poland, Hungary and Yugoslavia. Read some history before posting.

Redsquare, you are obviously from Kavarna. It's cool but Sofia is Sofia man. Don't get me wrong but the show here will be 3 times greater especially from band like Guns, Stones, Peppers, Metallica etc. Don't get me wrong, Kavarna's very very cool but it just ain't for bands of this size.   
Bulgaria and Yugoslavia weren't the same.Yugoslavia had a comunistic regime,but for example my grandfather had a private construction company in 1962.Yugoslavia had a big support from usa and west.We had a much much better standard than bulgaria.For example 2 years before war 1989 my father work for 1000 dm.In bulgaria that was dream.Bulgaria had a ussr soldgers and bases on teritory,yugoslavia not.Yugoslavia was indipendent part with the most africans nations.
Ok years after that were teribble for people in ex yugoslavia.But for example Serbia now have a much much better standard than bulgaria,wheatever bulgaria is in EU.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: