Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 06:44:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR Finish CD?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR Finish CD?  (Read 85069 times)
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #420 on: February 09, 2008, 01:15:43 AM »

I might have missed it, but was it proven that Richard's e-mail was fake, and the Beta interview was fake, where they stated it was turned in?

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #421 on: February 09, 2008, 01:58:56 AM »

The interview with Beta is under dispute because apparently the mag twisted some of her words. However, according to them she said that the album was done and everybody knew it.

Baz said that Axl was serious about putting out the album and said he was finishing liner notes implying that it was done. After Baz said that there were business issues preventing release Ron said "and that's all we're saying about that". Apparently Ron also told a fan that the record company was somewhat to blame which adds to credence that the Richard E-Mail is true.

So, it's pretty much a certainty outside of GNR announcing it. If they were to release a "the record's handed in" statement, I'd get excited about the album. But yeah.
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #422 on: February 09, 2008, 05:37:06 AM »

but its all still just rumours based on assumption,

its not really true and hasnt been stated that the record has indeed been handed in yet...

This would be a good time for the band to inform its fans...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #423 on: February 09, 2008, 05:47:49 AM »

This is just another of many excuses for not being able to produce a finished product.
Either you deliver a product when it's done or not, be it homework, medicine or CD's.

Axl is in position where there is no deadlines and not so much financial limitations (compared) so can spend a lot of time getting it done.
Time will show anyway if you are right or wrong that he "is not able to produce a finisihed product" Tongue

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #424 on: February 09, 2008, 11:58:54 PM »

The interview with Beta is under dispute because apparently the mag twisted some of her words. However, according to them she said that the album was done and everybody knew it.

Baz said that Axl was serious about putting out the album and said he was finishing liner notes implying that it was done. After Baz said that there were business issues preventing release Ron said "and that's all we're saying about that". Apparently Ron also told a fan that the record company was somewhat to blame which adds to credence that the Richard E-Mail is true.

So, it's pretty much a certainty outside of GNR announcing it. If they were to release a "the record's handed in" statement, I'd get excited about the album. But yeah.

Well, that explains some of it then. Didn't know the mag was accused of twisting her words. Thanks peace

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #425 on: February 10, 2008, 07:01:02 PM »

just coz the label have it (allegedly) doesnt necassarily mean theyd release it straight away. it has already been rumoured (confirmed...?) that they were refusing to enter in to any negotiations til they had the album in their hands.

given the history as we understand it, it makes sene.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #426 on: February 10, 2008, 11:07:16 PM »

So the cd is officially done? I've been out of the loop...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #427 on: February 10, 2008, 11:11:02 PM »

So the cd is officially done? I've been out of the loop...

Yeah.

Q: What do you think is the biggest misconception people have about Axl Rose?

Sebastian: "They think that 'Chinese Democracy' is never coming out... that is #1 misconception, 'cause I've heard it... like, it exists. To me I think it has a lot more to do with the business side of it. I've heard four albums' worth of material that's incredible. So when people go 'Is it ever coming out?', I go 'Yeah! And you're gonna feel stupid when it does.'

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #428 on: February 10, 2008, 11:27:01 PM »

When it does arrive, I wonder how many people on these boards are going to come out and say they were wrong. The number of times I've read some random post on these boards about the album never coming out is getting ridiculous.  hihi

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #429 on: February 11, 2008, 10:25:46 AM »

When it does arrive, I wonder how many people on these boards are going to come out and say they were wrong. The number of times I've read some random post on these boards about the album never coming out is getting ridiculous.  hihi

I'd be happy to come and say I was wrong for doubting that it's ever coming out, because that means it would be out! That'd be AWESOME!

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #430 on: February 11, 2008, 11:44:40 AM »

Alternatively, how long do you wait before you say the naysayers were right?   Huh
Jaakko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #431 on: February 11, 2008, 12:10:52 PM »

Alternatively, how long do you wait before you say the naysayers were right?   Huh

Next phase in GNR-saga: fans go philosophic  Cheesy

Someone said in some thread (who needs search-function ?) that it took about 15 months after Bumblefoot joined to get the record finished, so it shouldn't be impossible that we will see Chinese Democracy out, perhaps this year. Lots of things have happened these past 2 years, since the band became finished.

Come on, record has been in companys hands about three months, so where not talking of long wait YET. So, everyone can feel happy if we just forget 1994-2005...

Maybe I should go to bed cause this post makes no sense.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #432 on: February 11, 2008, 12:54:32 PM »

Come on, record has been in companys hands about three months,

I wouldn't be so sure. and 3 months? Am I missing something? confused

right about what?
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #433 on: February 11, 2008, 01:36:49 PM »

right about what?

What was I replying to?  I thought it was pretty straight-forward.  I do think eventually the thing will be released, but people really show their blind loyalty by acting like anyone with a pessemistic view is an idiot. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #434 on: February 11, 2008, 01:40:12 PM »

anyone with a pessemistic view is an idiot. 

Ask Baz!  Grin

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #435 on: February 11, 2008, 01:49:48 PM »

What was I replying to?  I thought it was pretty straight-forward.  I do think eventually the thing will be released, but people really show their blind loyalty by acting like anyone with a pessemistic view is an idiot. 

Me too thought my question was clear. about what naysayers were right?
axl can't sing? the album doesn't exist?
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #436 on: February 11, 2008, 01:56:02 PM »

Me too thought my question was clear. about what naysayers were right?

No no no . . .  Go back and read your own post, you didn't ask what naysayers, you asked "right about what".  Which I went ahead and answered again for you.  And no I never said anything about CD not existing. 
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #437 on: February 11, 2008, 02:27:32 PM »

I thought you were not a naysayer?  Huh

naysayers or the naysayers, I meant the same. Back to your original q
Tommy has said naysayers can fuck off.
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #438 on: February 11, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »

I thought you were not a naysayer?  Huh

I'm not, but I think it's understandable that there's a whole lot of 'em.   
kingcanute
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #439 on: February 11, 2008, 03:28:18 PM »

NAY!

smoking
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: