Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:42:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl's clothes - pics & questions
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl's clothes - pics & questions  (Read 226313 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #240 on: January 07, 2008, 02:17:22 PM »

either because Jmack is deeply into fashion or because he's your secret admirer. or both.
aren't you cold cheapjules?

I never really thought of it that way!!! Maybe it is just that I am not so used to that look on Axl.  I probably sounded pretty critical without really meaning to, just wasn't my favorite pick thats all.  Its funny how we each see something so differently!!

indeed. we are both pretty original.  Tongue
But no you didn't sound critical. I liked the way you put it.
Tastes differ or the world is boring. and this is just lighthearted fashion talk, isn't it?
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #241 on: January 07, 2008, 02:41:49 PM »

this topic is way more gay then talking about what axl wear rofl

i'm sure axl wear whatever he thinks looks cool ?and always have done that

the guy who started this topic does he think it's still 1988 or what?
Hmm Yeah...? What are you wearing?

I'm wearing a red and black striped GNR t shirt and ripped jeans.. thank for asking but why the fuck are you asking?? rofl
I was more amused at your comments rather than really wondering what you are wearing.? Gay? no, but I find myself attracted to you.? BTW you could have been wearing the same thing in 1988. love

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #242 on: January 07, 2008, 03:01:43 PM »

either because Jmack is deeply into fashion or because he's your secret admirer. or both.
aren't you cold cheapjules?

yeah I guess I was cold? Undecided shame on me no

I was more amused at your comments rather than really wondering what you are wearing.? Gay? no, but I find myself attracted to you.? BTW you could have been wearing the same thing in 1988. love

JMack i don't quite understand what you're talking about, you feel attracted to me all you want.. you're not gay at all, I know i'm really goodlookin' Wink but i couldn't have worn these clothes in 1988.. they weren't made back then and even I wasn't made back then? Cheesy i'm glad you were amused by my comments, they were meant to be funny and not offensive, because I thought it was hilarious with this guy all serious coming with this post:

do you people in here who talk about axls clothes and how he looks and what he is wearing etc.... do you realise that one of the great things about them is that they are totally anti fasion and they dont give a toss what they wear or what people think of them.? SO all this talk about how they look by people who pretend to know about GNR are just missing the pont all together.............I mean HELLO.... the guy wears whitew bike shorts pn stage and black leather kilt, now i ask you, do you really think these people give a crap what is in, or what is popular?Huh? What do you think axl or any of the boys would say if they read in here about all those of you who are all tied up in what they wear?Huh In my very humble opinion they would say....."these people just dont get it do they, they are missing the point all together."? I think Sid Vicious would say the same, or perhaps he would just throw his empty bottle at you whilst spitting somewhere in your direction.

To summerise......as successful as GNR may have been, the fact is they are a bunch of scumbags who drank, did copious amounts of drugs and played fantastic god dam rock and roll......

To use axls words....."Don't hail me and don't idolise the ink..."? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Forget what he wears and listen to what he says, and listen to the music he plays and the music he grew up with, who knows what you may find?HuhHuh
hihi rofl

my 1988 reference was due to he's talking like the band is looking the same and it's the same members today as it was back then
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #243 on: January 08, 2008, 09:31:05 AM »

? ? ?Yes I know that your post was in humor as was mine.? Almost all of mine are, Jesus look at them.? There was nothing offensive about your post?? Some people just weren't getting it.? I also found it odd why anyone cares about Axl's clothing.? Your avatar is almost as old as you.? Holy crap Jules, gerry curls are older than you.? I remember looking at the backs of NYC buses when they actually had rear windows and seeing the afro sheen and gerry curl stains on them.? I must be getting old, I? have children your age.? You damn kids are expensive with your Hi-Fi's and jeans!  Thank God my daughter and wife are the same size so at least she just borrows all my wifes stuff, even though she has dressers and a closet full of her own stuff.  My older son at least buys half his own stuff now because he shops with his girlfriend.  $70.00 for pre-torn jeans?  Screw that!  I just want to find Levi's made in the USA again because the jeans made outside of the USA are a little tighter than they use to be.  Look at this, now I'm posting about clothing.  I think I'm gay this morning.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 09:41:05 AM by JMack » Logged

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #244 on: January 08, 2008, 11:12:20 AM »

I also found it odd why anyone cares about Axl's clothing. 

because he wears clothes?
what I find odd is that why there isn't a thread about robins clothing. His style is extra unique.

and I don't think the poster in question was serious.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 11:15:16 AM by ppbebe » Logged
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #245 on: January 08, 2008, 11:37:02 AM »

I also found it odd why anyone cares about Axl's clothing.?

because he wears clothes?
what I find odd is that why there isn't a thread about robins clothing. His style is extra unique.

and I don't think the poster in question was serious.
Yeah I don't know or care at this point.? You are right though Robin's attire is rather odd.? Futuristic revolutionary war/Native American wear?? He also moves his legs like he's stuck in mud or has serious jock itch while in serious solo or jam mode.? Some guitarists just make strange faces.? He can play extremely well, no doubt about it.? Mr. Thal is right there though and I actually think Ron may be a little bit better.? That's just my opinion.? Like Quarterbacks from PA, NJ/NY puts out some excellent and talented guitar players.

axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #246 on: February 19, 2008, 07:36:59 AM »

Hey all,

I know this was asked a few times before on this thread but i was hoping maybe there may be some new memebers that may be able to answer this questions.

Does anyone know where i can purchase the Z Brand Big Bang shirt that Axl wore many times during the 2006/07 World tour.  I know Z brand dont make it anymore but that doesnt mean that everyone that was manufactured is sold either.

I dont mind if its used or new, i just want to buy the original not a replica,

i appreciate if anyone knows,

Thanks
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2008, 04:32:59 AM »

Hey all,

I know this was asked a few times before on this thread but i was hoping maybe there may be some new memebers that may be able to answer this questions.

Does anyone know where i can purchase the Z Brand Big Bang shirt that Axl wore many times during the 2006/07 World tour.  I know Z brand dont make it anymore but that doesnt mean that everyone that was manufactured is sold either.

I dont mind if its used or new, i just want to buy the original not a replica,

i appreciate if anyone knows,

Thanks

sorry if this is a dumbass question,
but is that the black shrit with the gun on it that axl wears?

Cause thats a fkn nice shirt that I wouldnt mind gettin my hands on either...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
axl32rose
Rocker

« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2008, 05:43:11 AM »

yea man thats the one, its a black tshirt that says Liquid pistol on the front and has a picture of a gun and the word BANG across the back in red letters.

I checked ebay religiously for the past 15 months and all i found was a replica,  the replica is green with a darker green gun on the front,  not bad, but not like the original.

im not gonna stop looking till i find one.,  ok

peace
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2008, 05:52:04 AM »

yea man thats the one, its a black tshirt that says Liquid pistol on the front and has a picture of a gun and the word BANG across the back in red letters.

im not gonna stop looking till i find one.,  ok

Axl bought all of those shirts and then he bought the shirt company and closed it down so that he'd be the only one who can have a shirt like that.  yes
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #250 on: February 21, 2008, 06:01:23 AM »

I just want a shirt thats black and has a similar design to that gun
on the front, Obviously I want it to blend in with the shirt, thats why I like that design so much

If we can find out the brand of the shirt, I might be able to track it down..

I dont think its Z brand...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #251 on: February 21, 2008, 10:31:21 AM »

It is Z Brand.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
bklyn14
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #252 on: February 21, 2008, 12:42:17 PM »

Yep, it's Z brand. Karmaloop used to sell it. I don't think they have it anymore.
www.karmaloop.com
axl32rose
Rocker

« Reply #253 on: February 21, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »

i dont know if this belongs in this thread but take a look at this shirt,   its the AFD cross

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=32621&VendorCode=RKS
Jude
Rocker

« Reply #254 on: March 23, 2008, 10:49:06 AM »

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j121/anythinggoes_album/187.jpg

There's pic for you and here's question: Where i could find pants like those? They look nice and id like to have one of those someday.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 10:52:20 AM by Jude » Logged

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #255 on: March 23, 2008, 01:11:46 PM »

i dont know if this belongs in this thread but take a look at this shirt,   its the AFD cross

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=32621&VendorCode=RKS

Bad ass.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #256 on: March 23, 2008, 04:04:09 PM »

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j121/anythinggoes_album/187.jpg

There's pic for you and here's question: Where i could find pants like those? They look nice and id like to have one of those someday.

looks like designer leggings.
this
is the closest thing I can come up with at the moment. Embarrassed
riotact_vancity
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #257 on: March 23, 2008, 05:08:26 PM »

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9856/axljacketqe9.jpg
People!! Where can I find this jacket??
Help please

the leather jacket is Dolce & Gabbana, from a couple eyars ago, probably $4500 when it came out as it's slik lined, may be able to find it on ebay
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #258 on: March 23, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9856/axljacketqe9.jpg
People!! Where can I find this jacket??
Help please

the leather jacket is Dolce & Gabbana, from a couple eyars ago, probably $4500 when it came out as it's slik lined, may be able to find it on ebay

Jacket is D&G
Shades are Chanel model 4128
Shirt is Great China Wall

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2008, 10:59:14 AM »

Jacket is D&G
Shades are Chanel model 4128
Shirt is Great China Wall

model axl rose  /GN'R
stylist axl rose
photo george chin

Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »