Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:32:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Brittney Spears gives up kids after standoff
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brittney Spears gives up kids after standoff  (Read 9235 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2008, 07:02:09 PM »

I think a lot of her problems go back to her education, or rather, lack there of. She was shipped off to be a child star after primary school. I think I remember hearing somewhere that her and Justin would blow off their tutors.

She is a dumb as a rock; I wonder if the some description is befitting of Justin.

At the very least, Justin seems to have his shit together.  You don't hear the same kinds of things about him.  His career is well and he isn't in court and rehab nonstop.

Britney may be stupid but there have to be some people in her life that can at least TRY to steer her in the right direction. 

As always, I agree with all points by Axl4Prez.  How kids turn out may indeed be somewhat of a crapshoot but it certainly doesn't hurt to try to put the odds in their favor and that has NOTHING to do with money. peace
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2008, 08:31:45 PM »

Yeah, I do agree with that Axl4prez, sometimes what appears to be good on the outside, is anything but on the inside.

I do think Dr Phil is a piece of shit though.

Britney's mom asks him to come and HELP her so what does he do?

Holds a fuckin press conference and is gonna have a TV show dedicated to it tomorrow.

Thats bullshit and pretty low class in my opinion.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »

D, not that I think Phil is the greatest guy in the world (his show lately has gotten more and more Maury Povich-like) but I thought I heard he was canceling that show.  I don't know the details.

btw, thanks for the props folks.  Smiley

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2008, 10:20:57 PM »

^That still doesn't change the fact that he is the penultimate media whore; of course Brit takes top honors.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »

It's gonna take a lot more than Dr. Phil to help this mess. 
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2008, 03:16:39 AM »

Responsible and mature people do not make mistakes

http://www.vwenthusiast.com/yabbse/attachments/homer-drool.gif

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2008, 10:22:05 AM »

? ? ?For her kids sake I hope she gets better.? It pains me to write this but, I have to give K-Fed accolades for trying to keep reporters and photographers away from his kids and that he is active in trying to get his ex-wife some help.? Idiot or not he is stepping up instead of running away.? The Spears parenting skills are the opposite of how to raise children.? They, especially the mother is a big media whore who lives her life through her kids.? Brittney has had mental issues for some time now and they did little before the last 9 months to help get her help.? Jamie Lynn the 16 yr old pregnant daughter used to sleep regularly with her boyfriend in her own mother and fathers home.? What did they think would eventually happen?? They really don't see it as a problem that their kids are seen in bad light or in distress.? They don't know any better, they need people to advise them that this isn't good before they take action.? This is what one of the ex-family lawyers has said.Huh I don't know?? It's a bad scene all around.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2008, 12:52:18 PM »

They really don't see it as a problem that their kids are seen in bad light or in distress.? They don't know any better, they need people to advise them that this isn't good before they take action.? This is what one of the ex-family lawyers has said.Huh I don't know?? It's a bad scene all around.

The mother doesn't care because she sees $$$$ instead of seeing her kids severely suffering.
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 10:45:25 AM »

They really don't see it as a problem that their kids are seen in bad light or in distress.? They don't know any better, they need people to advise them that this isn't good before they take action.? This is what one of the ex-family lawyers has said.Huh I don't know?? It's a bad scene all around.

The mother doesn't care because she sees $$$$ instead of seeing her kids severely suffering.
Your absolutely right and it's sad.? They live through their kids to get famous and rich off them.? I always thought it was the parents job to give their kids the best opportunity to do better.?

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2008, 01:55:34 PM »

Lets just hope Britney doesn't start having sleepovers with 12 year old girls.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2008, 02:23:31 PM »

Handing out surgical masks and all that?  Hey at least he's a fuctioning emotional wreck.  He may function a tad with a young lad but he is functioning.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: