Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:31:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses in Youtube.com (post links here)
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 201 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses in Youtube.com (post links here)  (Read 997868 times)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1240 on: June 09, 2007, 04:04:55 AM »

welcome to the jungle @ gibson amphitheater 12-19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXFJGPtAFs4
Megaguns
« Reply #1241 on: June 09, 2007, 06:11:14 AM »

That is probably one of the coolest gnr vids ever, Izzy singing nightrain, So this is when izzy briefly rejoined while gilby was injured?
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1242 on: June 09, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »

just uploaded the rest of the songs from the gibson amphitheater show 12-19-06  on youtube and they can be found here

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Finck310&p=r
Nick722
Headliner

« Reply #1243 on: June 09, 2007, 10:12:21 PM »

Thanks w.axl.rose ok
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #1244 on: June 10, 2007, 11:12:14 PM »

At the end of this video, Axl comments about the setlist.  I must say I agree 100% with him.  Check it out!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ts6qcSR-A&mode=related&search=

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
axl in lafayette
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1245 on: June 11, 2007, 12:17:44 PM »

At the end of this video, Axl comments about the setlist.? I must say I agree 100% with him.? Check it out!!!!

Transcript from that show..

I?ll tell you a little bit about this show..

There might be a delay between different songs cause..we just have this big fucking list and we pick which song we?re gunna play next as we go..
To see how it feels best with you..

That way we don?t get bored and you don?t go ?I saw that show in Toledo? Fuck that shit

Also, we?ll be playing a lot of new stuff seeing as how you people have waited a really long time for the album to come out..

And it be kinda of a real pussyish thing to do to come up here and play appetite for destruction, its kinda like jerkin off..?

Seems like he forgot this as years went by...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1246 on: June 11, 2007, 12:35:03 PM »

At the end of this video, Axl comments about the setlist.  I must say I agree 100% with him.  Check it out!!!!

There might be a delay between different songs cause..we just have this big fucking list and we pick which song we?re gunna play next as we go..

That way we don?t get bored and you don?t go ?I saw that show in Toledo? Fuck that shit

Also, we?ll be playing a lot of new stuff seeing as how you people have waited a really long time for the album to come out..

And it be kinda of a real pussyish thing to do to come up here and play appetite for destruction, its kinda like jerkin off..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUhSa1_Cmu0

"The people that are bitching about the setlist. They got the same set list! Some fuckhead from Iowa who doesn't even go to a show. I don't care about them. I don't do one song for them, not one note, not one goddamn thing!"

There you go.

Exchange Iowa to wherever the fuck you are and it applies to you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axl in lafayette
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1247 on: June 11, 2007, 02:19:05 PM »

At the end of this video, Axl comments about the setlist.? I must say I agree 100% with him.? Check it out!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUhSa1_Cmu0

"The people that are bitching about the setlist. They got the same set list! Some fuckhead from Iowa who doesn't even go to a show. I don't care about them. I don't do one song for them, not one note, not one goddamn thing!"

There you go.

Exchange Iowa to wherever the fuck you are and it applies to you.

/jarmo
hey Axl's words are being used against his own words LOL  i didn't say a god damn thing...just pointing out what the man himself said and he clearly isn't even in the same league as he was.  Its like two different people.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1248 on: June 11, 2007, 02:55:43 PM »

I bet you agree with everything you said 15 years ago. Especially if things have changed.

You whine about how he's not the same anymore and yet you also whine about the things that never changed. For example, not compromising or not selling out.

The same people who whine about Axl not being the same as he was in 1992 also whine about babysitters when they go see GN'R.

Hypocrites.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1249 on: June 11, 2007, 03:17:40 PM »

hey Axl's words are being used against his own words LOL  i didn't say a god damn thing...just pointing out what the man himself said and he clearly isn't even in the same league as he was.  Its like two different people.

Nope those aren't.
he played what would stir the crowd the best a few years after the previous tour.
likewise, he is playing what the crowd wants to hear at the first GNR show in more than a decade.

circumstances alter cases.
why you expect him to do the same as he did in 1992, under different conditions is beyond me.
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #1250 on: June 11, 2007, 03:27:40 PM »

You are unbeliavable Jarmo.  Just because you are a diehard fan doesn't mean you have to defend Axl every freakin time.  Your're like a bad defense attorney.  Axl himself said the same setlist can make the fans bored.  So because he changes his mind 15 years later it has no validity?  Ever hear Axl say he wants to bury Appetite? 

Axl was right 15 years ago.  The same setlist isn't as exciting as one that can mix it up.  At least for me anyway.   But I guess you only agree with Axl in the year 2007. 

Are you saying you wouldn't want to hear Prositute, Civil War, or Coma inserted into the show?  Would you be excited, pissed off or nuetral if this occured???

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1251 on: June 11, 2007, 03:31:34 PM »

And why you skip my post.
final_touches
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1252 on: June 11, 2007, 03:33:50 PM »

I bet you agree with everything you said 15 years ago. Especially if things have changed.

You whine about how he's not the same anymore and yet you also whine about the things that never changed. For example, not compromising or not selling out.

The same people who whine about Axl not being the same as he was in 1992 also whine about babysitters when they go see GN'R.

Hypocrites.

/jarmo

How have things changed? The only thing that is different now is that we waited multiple times longer for a new album to come out. And this makes Axl's pre illusion statement even more appealing nowadays.

Things that were right 16 years ago can't be wrong now!

Come on, Jarmo, can't you admit that Axl clearly contradicted himself with the statement about that guy from Iowa or whatever so much that it's not even funny.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 03:36:17 PM by final_touches » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1253 on: June 11, 2007, 03:47:30 PM »

You are unbeliavable Jarmo.  Just because you are a diehard fan doesn't mean you have to defend Axl every freakin time.  Your're like a bad defense attorney.  Axl himself said the same setlist can make the fans bored.  So because he changes his mind 15 years later it has no validity?  Ever hear Axl say he wants to bury Appetite? 

Axl was right 15 years ago.  The same setlist isn't as exciting as one that can mix it up.  At least for me anyway.   But I guess you only agree with Axl in the year 2007. 

Are you saying you wouldn't want to hear Prositute, Civil War, or Coma inserted into the show?  Would you be excited, pissed off or nuetral if this occured???

Does it hurt that Axl's not playing a single god damn note for people like you?

I'll be happy to hear whatever the fuck the band wants to play. Not what you want them to play for me (when I attend a show).

How have things changed?

15 years ago you weren't whining on an Internet message board.

Focus on the word Internet........

/jarmo

clau68
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1254 on: June 11, 2007, 03:55:36 PM »

I think that all of us sometimes have said something and others time have said other thing. The fans looks like my old aunts always remember what I said sometimes. I hope Axl don?t read what some fans say because it is very annoying that people overanalyse every word that he had said.
final_touches
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1255 on: June 11, 2007, 04:01:21 PM »

You are unbeliavable Jarmo.? Just because you are a diehard fan doesn't mean you have to defend Axl every freakin time.? Your're like a bad defense attorney.? Axl himself said the same setlist can make the fans bored.? So because he changes his mind 15 years later it has no validity?? Ever hear Axl say he wants to bury Appetite??

Axl was right 15 years ago.? The same setlist isn't as exciting as one that can mix it up.? At least for me anyway.? ?But I guess you only agree with Axl in the year 2007.?

Are you saying you wouldn't want to hear Prositute, Civil War, or Coma inserted into the show?? Would you be excited, pissed off or nuetral if this occured???

I'll be happy to hear whatever the fuck the band wants to play. Not what you want them to play for me (when I attend a show).

How have things changed?

/jarmo

Yeah, very funny... ?Roll Eyes

But that doesn't take away anything from the facts. Axl clearly contradicted himself.

If the 1991 Axl would have heard what the 2006 Axl had to say about setlist changes (or the absence of such) he would have thought: Oh shit, seems that in 2006 I won't be very confident with the new material I got. Mostly playing 20 year old songs,, night after night, what a pathetic way to live from the glory of the past.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1256 on: June 11, 2007, 04:04:56 PM »

Yeah last night I said I was full. I shouldn't eat breakfast this morning, perhaps.
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1257 on: June 11, 2007, 04:09:27 PM »

How have things changed?

/jarmo

Yeah, very funny...  Roll Eyes

But that doesn't take away anything from the facts. Axl clearly contradicted himself.

If the 1991 Axl would have heard what the 2006 Axl had to say about setlist changes (or the absence of such) he would have thought: Oh shit, seems that in 2006 I won't be very confident with the new material I got. Mostly playing 20 year old songs,, night after night, what a pathetic way to live from the glory of the past.

Maybe he likes playing songs for people that haven't seen them being performed live for about 15 years?

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1258 on: June 11, 2007, 04:10:11 PM »

It seems that someone's missing the obvious.  Most of the guys in the band haven't been there since the 80s.  They may not know how to play some of the songs.  Should they spend their time working on CD, or learning to play every song off of every album, knowing that most won't be played on a given night?  Seem like the answer is pretty obvious.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
axl in lafayette
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1259 on: June 11, 2007, 04:14:18 PM »

I guess we really shouldn't compare Axl or Guns in 1991 to Axl and/or Guns in 2006/07 its like comparing an apple to an orange.  they are two completely different things.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 201 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: