Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 12:10:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228531 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses in Youtube.com (post links here)
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 201 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses in Youtube.com (post links here)  (Read 999036 times)
pollyblue
Rocker

t.w.a.t.

« Reply #1560 on: September 30, 2007, 04:49:19 AM »

25 most annoying voices. check it out starting around 5.00 mins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn1jrsXRN_Q&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fnieuwsblad%2Etypepad%2Ecom%2Fsurfplank%2F
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1561 on: October 01, 2007, 04:53:33 PM »

as i've said before when i post in this thread it's rare for real..

This is a benefit show with Drunk Fux with former members Slash, Duff, Matt, Gilby from GN'R feat. Del James, West Arkeen, Motorhead and others famous LA music players reunite for a super jam. Report 1993.05.14

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IKIR_hhJ4l4

ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #1562 on: October 03, 2007, 08:14:56 PM »

A good rant about One In A Million from 89

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MF4wdJsrbdY

Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #1563 on: October 03, 2007, 10:09:45 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qmwOsUd_WM

One of the largest crowds on the entire UYI tour - 75,000!
(Neckar Stadium), Germany, 1992.05.28.

Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #1564 on: October 04, 2007, 11:03:37 PM »

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KeVQ5zW8ZUo

« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 11:06:23 PM by Alpachiris » Logged

Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #1565 on: October 05, 2007, 02:04:08 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1wmwud1DXQ

Guns N Roses - You're Crazy - Late Show

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1566 on: October 05, 2007, 02:28:45 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1wmwud1DXQ

Guns N Roses - You're Crazy - Late Show

Thanks for posting...that is classic Axl ok

Do you have the other song?

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #1567 on: October 05, 2007, 02:43:12 AM »

here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXzr5Ip4vP0

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1568 on: October 05, 2007, 02:53:21 AM »

Thanks again...that was very cool! smoking

I had never seen that.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Csavoie
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1569 on: October 05, 2007, 02:47:04 PM »

Let's try to be a bit more organised and see how this works.

From now on, all Guns N' Roses youtube links will go here.

-Ignatius

I know he doesn't have the power he once had? but he sounds pretty fuckin good in this clip? ?from the July2nd? show:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=njVOcc0ezpQ&search=guns%20n%27%20roses%20
The concert looks great! He looks good, they sound good!
Disco Volante
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #1570 on: October 05, 2007, 06:40:10 PM »

Fan-filmed video footage of GUNS N' ROSES keyboardist Dizzy Reed performing the GN'R classic "Don't Cry" at the 2007 Great Lakes Independent Film Festival on September 29, 2007 can be viewed below.

Dizzy Reed has been a member of GUNS N' ROSES since 1990, playing on their 1991 blockbuster albums "Use Your Illusion I" and "Use Your Illusion II", as well as on the band's 1993 punk cover album "The Spaghetti Incident?" He is, aside from lead singer Axl Rose, the only remaining member from what is considered the band's heyday.

Outside of GUNS N' ROSES, Reed played on albums for his former band mates Slash, Duff McKagan, and Gilby Clarke in the mid-1990s. He has also guest on current GN'R bassist Tommy Stinson's 2004 solo effort "Village Gorilla Head". Reed is additionally a fan of Larry Norman, a pioneer of Christian music, and played on Norman's "Copper Wires" album.

Most recently, he has composed music for the film scores "Celebrity Art Show", "The Still Life", directed by Joel Miller and screened at the 2006 Great Lakes Independent Film Festival and went on to be released by Warner Bros. August 7, 2007.

When he is not touring or recording with GUNS N' ROSES, Reed frequently tours with his hard rock cover band HOOKERS N' BLOW, in which he has played keyboards, guitar and occasionally sung lead vocals.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeVQ5zW8ZUo
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #1571 on: October 05, 2007, 07:06:35 PM »

hmmmm... Dizzy does okay.  The guitar solo was.. well.. ehh.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1572 on: October 05, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »

Oh My GOD.. dizzy Fukin' Reed..

Thank Gunner. Amazing.

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #1573 on: October 06, 2007, 01:33:00 AM »

This is probably my all time favourite Axl rant,
and mabye just goes to show that their will probably never be a reunion,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b49_v52OGNg

Albany rant , 2002,

Heres the Transcript:

"Now I was uh, perusing. I was reading all about my integrity, 'cause that's what I'm known for I guess - selling out my integrity. That's why I'm here with you tonight because I just don't give a fuck I guess. Yeah, that's why we worked real hard at this. That's why these guys worked real hard at being in a band that they can get abused for "because they're the guys in the way of stopping the old band from getting together." That's horseshit.

I'm not trying to bum anybody out, but, you know, I was thinking about it. I'm pretty blunt so people get real pissed. And I haven't done a lot of talking on this tour. I'll shut up real soon don't worry. You know, I've tried acting nice and that just ends up fucking me right up the ass. They take advantage of that. "Well, you see Axl said something nice, so how can we use that to our advantage?" ... The truth is they didn't want to be here for you at this level and they don't want to take it farther. I mean, that's their business right? But not at my expense or yours. You've been played. You've been lied to. You've been used. You've been manipulated so that they can ride around in limos and jam with Snoop Dogg or whoever the fuck. I don't care. That's their business, but they shouldn't really do it at your expense or mine.

Now as soon as I say this it'll be on an MP3, someone will transcribe it , and the next person will say "'Can you believe Axl said that? I mean my god. I mean he hasn't put out a record. I don't know why he would say that. I mean who does he think he is? That's not very nice. The other guys, they have gotten over it and they're his friend now and they're willing to be his friend and he just needs to grow up." .. I'm sorry. I'm a little bit more blunt. I mean, Slash may sound like a De La Hoya, but he's the fucking Vargas. That's just how it is. And just because you've got a bunch of guys agreeing doesn't mean shit. The truth is that they're a bunch of bad cops and I'm the fuckin Serpico and they can "suck my dick!"

"You know without Axl and Slash we wouldn't have November Rain and Estranged" .. Well you don't know what the fuck I went through to get that guy to play those songs. You don't know about the argument we had at A&M studios, because Duff and Slash came to me going "We're not gonna do that song Axl, we're not gonna do this song, no, no, we're just not gonna do it." .. But I wanna do it. We'll do it right now. This song is called 'patience'." .. Axl Rose, Albany 2002.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 02:30:01 AM by gunns1 » Logged

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #1574 on: October 06, 2007, 02:01:01 AM »

Thanks for Transcript

english not my first language!! Grin Grin

never reunion no

my favorite too!!  ?...Slash may sound like a De La Hoya, but he's the fucking Vargas...    Grin
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 02:14:32 AM by Alpachiris » Logged

Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1575 on: October 06, 2007, 11:26:18 AM »

I was just about to post that, lol.  Grin

The "Nothing really matters"-line is dead on, but the fast part is a bit excessive and reminded me more about the cartoon  McDougals skit with Axl and Buckethead.

rofl

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #1576 on: October 06, 2007, 12:37:58 PM »

Albany rant , 2002,

Heres the Transcript:

"Now I was uh, perusing. I was reading all about my integrity, 'cause that's what I'm known for I guess - selling out my integrity. That's why I'm here with you tonight because I just don't give a fuck I guess. Yeah, that's why we worked real hard at this. That's why these guys worked real hard at being in a band that they can get abused for "because they're the guys in the way of stopping the old band from getting together." That's horseshit.

I'm not trying to bum anybody out, but, you know, I was thinking about it. I'm pretty blunt so people get real pissed. And I haven't done a lot of talking on this tour. I'll shut up real soon don't worry. You know, I've tried acting nice and that just ends up fucking me right up the ass. They take advantage of that. "Well, you see Axl said something nice, so how can we use that to our advantage?" ... The truth is they didn't want to be here for you at this level and they don't want to take it farther. I mean, that's their business right? But not at my expense or yours. You've been played. You've been lied to. You've been used. You've been manipulated so that they can ride around in limos and jam with Snoop Dogg or whoever the fuck. I don't care. That's their business, but they shouldn't really do it at your expense or mine.

Now as soon as I say this it'll be on an MP3, someone will transcribe it , and the next person will say "'Can you believe Axl said that? I mean my god. I mean he hasn't put out a record. I don't know why he would say that. I mean who does he think he is? That's not very nice. The other guys, they have gotten over it and they're his friend now and they're willing to be his friend and he just needs to grow up." .. I'm sorry. I'm a little bit more blunt. I mean, Slash may sound like a De La Hoya, but he's the fucking Vargas. That's just how it is. And just because you've got a bunch of guys agreeing doesn't mean shit. The truth is that they're a bunch of bad cops and I'm the fuckin Serpico and they can "suck my dick!"

"You know without Axl and Slash we wouldn't have November Rain and Estranged" .. Well you don't know what the fuck I went through to get that guy to play those songs. You don't know about the argument we had at A&M studios, because Duff and Slash came to me going "We're not gonna do that song Axl, we're not gonna do this song, no, no, we're just not gonna do it." .. But I wanna do it. We'll do it right now. This song is called 'patience'." .. Axl Rose, Albany 2002.
AWESOME. Thanks!

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #1577 on: October 06, 2007, 01:54:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMZp-siv7BA
Rock in Rio Lisbon - Bumblefoot solo
Ron Thal improvised his Don't Cry solo LIVE!!

I was there!  Tongue

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #1578 on: October 06, 2007, 02:32:05 PM »

Albany rant , 2002,

Heres the Transcript:

great thanks
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #1579 on: October 06, 2007, 02:44:34 PM »

25 most annoying voices was pretty damn good.....I've seen so many Axl impersonations but NO ONE can ever get it right!
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 201 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: