Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:29:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard  (Read 151137 times)
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #460 on: December 30, 2007, 06:22:07 PM »

Anyway, I believe it's called a holiday. In my case, we call it Christmas.? Smiley

/jarmo

please, how stupid/naive do you think we are? you are on this site 24/7. you respond to everything on your site, man. so, i'll just help you out here. the first post regarding richards email was at 10:49 am on 12/24/20007. You were on this site for many hours on the 24th. you posted at 6:20pm, 7:49 pm, and 11:02 pm. you were also on your site all day on the 26th..too many posts to shows, but here are a few: 7:19, 7:52, 8:30, 10:30, you get the point and then your first reponse to the fortus thread isnt until 12/27 at 12:52...so , please don't use the holiday as your excuse for ignoring the topic..you were all over your site, as you always are , every single day.....

are you a stocker?

Do you not find this creepy that he keeps track of this?

I can't imagine why Jarmo would be on the site he runs every day, ya know?

And I know he doesn't need me or anyone else to defend him, I think the fact that you are stalking him all over the site and his other webpages speaks volumes.

no, you got it wrong. if you read this thread, i was just responding to his comment that he was away from his computer because of the holiday and thats why he coudnt respond...well, i was just responding to that and showing him that he was all over his site and available for comment, but he was silent...that's it...and dont worry, he will move you up on his top friends now that you have attacked me...

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #461 on: December 30, 2007, 06:24:17 PM »

no, you got it wrong. if you read this thread, i was just responding to his comment that he was away from his computer because of the holiday and thats why he coudnt respond...well, i was just responding to that and showing him that he was all over his site and available for comment, but he was silent...that's it...and dont worry, he will move you up on his top friends now that you have attacked me...

Seriously, step back from the computer and take a deep breath.  Use a paper bag if you have to.  I'm not attacking you nor is anyone else here.  Paranoid much? 
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #462 on: December 30, 2007, 06:26:56 PM »

Seriously, step back from the computer and take a deep breath.? Use a paper bag if you have to.? I'm not attacking you nor is anyone else here.? Paranoid much??

i guess anyone that tries to defend himself/herself on this board from jarmo is paranoid then. he'll move you up by tomorrow...

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
TWAT RULES
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #463 on: December 30, 2007, 06:33:05 PM »

It's sad that this is the only thing we have to talk about.  the cd was "supposed" to be out almost a year ago and people are here arguing over whether or not it's even been handed in to the record company yet.....if we get the disc by 2009 i'd be suprised
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #464 on: December 30, 2007, 06:35:40 PM »

Yeah I hope Geffen doesn't drop the ball with the promotion for CD like Sony did with MJ's Invincible.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
user FKA webmoster
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #465 on: December 30, 2007, 06:47:49 PM »

It's sad that this is the only thing we have to talk about.  the cd was "supposed" to be out almost a year ago and people are here arguing over whether or not it's even been handed in to the record company yet.....if we get the disc by 2009 i'd be suprised

i 100% agree with that. at this point, im not waiting in aticipation. if it comes out, ok. if not, ok. im sick of being told that its almost out, or being guarenteed music so many times. as of now, im not getting any hopes out. once it does eventually come out, alot of people are gonna be like, see! we told you it was gonna come out. but the thing is, its gonna be many many many years after we were originally told it was coming out, which is just so frustrating and annoying. i feel this should have been out long ago, and judging by the leaks, it could have been. im not judging anything off of this quote by richard. things like this have been said many many times before. after all, recording "has been finished", and it "only needs to be mixed", yet, thats coming up on a year ago, and still not a WORD from the GNR camp.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #466 on: December 30, 2007, 06:50:04 PM »

i 100% agree with that. at this point, im not waiting in aticipation. if it comes out, ok. if not, ok. im sick of being told that its almost out, or being guarenteed music so many times. as of now, im not getting any hopes out. once it does eventually come out, alot of people are gonna be like, see! we told you it was gonna come out. but the thing is, its gonna be many many many years after we were originally told it was coming out, which is just so frustrating and annoying. i feel this should have been out long ago, and judging by the leaks, it could have been. im not judging anything off of this quote by richard. things like this have been said many many times before. after all, recording "has been finished", and it "only needs to be mixed", yet, thats coming up on a year ago, and still not a WORD from the GNR camp.

The GnR camp doesn't owe you shit.   
user FKA webmoster
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #467 on: December 30, 2007, 06:54:27 PM »

The GnR camp doesn't owe you shit.   

uh, thanks for making that useless post. i never said that "owe me shit". i simply said that ive started to lose interest in waiting, being that weve been strung along for a long time - which is true, thats not even an opinion. shit happens, and weve been made to wait for a very long time. thats all im saying. and personally, from the leaks it sounds to me like album could have been done.

i never said anything about the GNR camp owing me anything

so read before you post shit.
cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #468 on: December 30, 2007, 06:57:58 PM »

Anyway, I believe it's called a holiday. In my case, we call it Christmas.? Smiley

/jarmo

please, how stupid/naive do you think we are? you are on this site 24/7. you respond to everything on your site, man. so, i'll just help you out here. the first post regarding richards email was at 10:49 am on 12/24/20007. You were on this site for many hours on the 24th. you posted at 6:20pm, 7:49 pm, and 11:02 pm. you were also on your site all day on the 26th..too many posts to shows, but here are a few: 7:19, 7:52, 8:30, 10:30, you get the point and then your first reponse to the fortus thread isnt until 12/27 at 12:52...so , please don't use the holiday as your excuse for ignoring the topic..you were all over your site, as you always are , every single day.....

are you a stocker?

Do you not find this creepy that he keeps track of this?

I can't imagine why Jarmo would be on the site he runs every day, ya know?

And I know he doesn't need me or anyone else to defend him, I think the fact that you are stalking him all over the site and his other webpages speaks volumes.

When did jarmo say that he "was away from his computer because of the holiday" as you put it?? ?Maybe if you stopped making up sentences and putting words into jarmo's mouth, you would stop calling him a hypocrite! ?So he doesn't respond to a particular thread in over 24 hours? ?OH - MY - GOD! ?Send out a search party, ?jarmo hasn't responded to a thread, what are we going to do rofl ? You can't be serious.....

And what's with this obsession of wanting to know if the cd has been handed over to the label? ?It's none of your business anyways. ?Did you actually read the very first post in this thread? ?If the label is holding up the release, ?what difference does it make if they have the cd or not? ?Makes no difference at all. ?

leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #469 on: December 30, 2007, 06:59:56 PM »

If people used a little bit of common sense to find the answers to their questions, there would be no need for arguing.

Everything seems pretty much crystal clear to me as to what has been done already. What else will be done, however, is another story and any speculations will be just that.

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #470 on: December 30, 2007, 07:00:27 PM »

but the thing is, its gonna be many many many years after we were originally told it was coming out

which is just so frustrating and annoying.

i feel this should have been out long ago, and judging by the leaks, it could have been.

thats coming up on a year ago, and still not a WORD from the GNR camp.

i do know how to fucking read, thank you very much.     this all sounds like someone who feels like they deserve something.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #471 on: December 30, 2007, 07:04:25 PM »

If people used a little bit of common sense to find the answers to their questions, there would be no need for arguing.

Surely, you ask too much here. 

user FKA webmoster
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #472 on: December 30, 2007, 07:05:24 PM »

but the thing is, its gonna be many many many years after we were originally told it was coming out

which is just so frustrating and annoying.

i feel this should have been out long ago, and judging by the leaks, it could have been.

thats coming up on a year ago, and still not a WORD from the GNR camp.

i do know how to fucking read, thank you very much.     this all sounds like someone who feels like they deserve something.

uh, noooo... but ok? many people are frustrated that it hasn't been out yet. thats natural, is it not? i love music. i love gnr. obviously i want the album to come out, because i love what the band produces. i never said, or even tried to imply that i thought they owed me anything.

i was simply giving reasons why i was frustrated, but if you want to twist my post to make it seem like i think they owe me something, ok, whatever. im not gonna get into it with you.

and to respond to Cybercurves, i think the reason people care is that it lets them know that the album is one more step further along. if its handed over to the record company, thats closer to being released than if the band still had it. which would be a good thing.
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #473 on: December 30, 2007, 07:09:46 PM »

Yeah I hope Geffen doesn't drop the ball with the promotion for CD like Sony did with MJ's Invincible.

One could only hope, but the video to "You Rock My World" and that song was hype enough it needed to generate interest. It was just that people got too interested and found out that 'Invincible' as an album sucked.

And from what we've heard, Chinese Democracy is going to be awesome. Sooo...
TWAT RULES
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #474 on: December 30, 2007, 07:22:15 PM »

jim bob must be one of those inbred southern rednecks with a 5th grade education.....shouldn't you be busy knocking up your cousin or something?  gnr doesn't owe us anything, thank you very much for that insight jimmy bobby
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #475 on: December 30, 2007, 07:39:13 PM »

jim bob must be one of those inbred southern rednecks with a 5th grade education.....shouldn't you be busy knocking up your cousin or something?? gnr doesn't owe us anything, thank you very much for that insight jimmy bobby

Damn, Do u have a Crystal ball? I am flabbergasted by the accuracy of that description! hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #476 on: December 30, 2007, 07:41:37 PM »

jim bob must be one of those inbred southern rednecks with a 5th grade education.....shouldn't you be busy knocking up your cousin or something?  gnr doesn't owe us anything, thank you very much for that insight jimmy bobby

And you must be one of those fourteen year old rejects that wants to get banned.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #477 on: December 30, 2007, 08:10:28 PM »

you are pretty much dead on, except for one thing.. I'm knocking up your cousin.    but anyways, yea i think it needs to be said because a lot of people seem to think GnR does owe us something.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 08:13:14 PM by Jim Bob » Logged
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #478 on: December 30, 2007, 09:07:26 PM »

jim bob must be one of those inbred southern rednecks with a 5th grade education.....shouldn't you be busy knocking up your cousin or something? gnr doesn't owe us anything, thank you very much for that insight jimmy bobby

As a southern redneck with a 7th grade education, I take offence at that statement ... BTW she was hot, and I only lusted. ok Wink

Why would you want to go there. Are you so incapable of defending your position, that you have to resort to insults ... pathetic really Roll Eyes

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #479 on: December 30, 2007, 09:18:29 PM »

jim bob must be one of those inbred southern rednecks with a 5th grade education.....shouldn't you be busy knocking up your cousin or something? gnr doesn't owe us anything, thank you very much for that insight jimmy bobby

As a southern redneck with a 7th grade education, I take offence at that statement ... BTW she was hot, and I only lusted. ok Wink

Why would you want to go there. Are you so incapable of defending your position, that you have to resort to insults ... pathetic really Roll Eyes

Crazy , do you work at taco bell too ?

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: