Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:35:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard  (Read 152243 times)
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #420 on: December 30, 2007, 12:19:46 AM »

there you go again, jarmo. on your high horse if someone disagrees with your opinion.

No, just trying to explain why I think you're wrong.

jarmo, thats retarded. you just proved his point. 'why i think' implies opinion.

thank you. i see someone is objective here....i appreciate that....

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #421 on: December 30, 2007, 12:26:16 AM »

there you go again, jarmo. on your high horse if someone disagrees with your opinion.

jarmo, thats retarded. you just proved his point. 'why i think' implies opinion.

do you have a link...

sorry I couldn't help being smart ass...
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #422 on: December 30, 2007, 12:36:32 AM »

do you have a link...

no. that's fine. here you go...http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/objective

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #423 on: December 30, 2007, 02:57:19 AM »

No answer to my question....  rofl

That's fine.

I was expecting it.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Disco Volante
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #424 on: December 30, 2007, 04:05:58 AM »

"We do hope you can hold on just a bit longer, and if not, please take a break and we?ll be more than glad -- if you so choose -- to see you again later."
-Axl Rose 12/14/06

I think some people forgot this quote.  Some people need to go on vacation.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #425 on: December 30, 2007, 09:20:37 AM »

I don't beleive how many fucking whiners there are here.

If you don't like it...JUST DON'T COME HERE!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT AXL DOES NOWADAYS......WHY THE FUCK YOU PAY TO GO SEE HIM AND GUNS N' ROSES IN CONCERT?

Either get on board...OR FUCK OFF!!!!!!

maybe its because there been so much unfurfilled promises over the years!

i mean i am one of these "whiners" i guess, i support the new band yeah, but after so many years its just hard to believe what they say any more, as we have heard it before, and i dont understand how many people keep givin chance after chance, when they ahve so many optimum times to produce the works.

i see axl, coz i support him and his band, and i want to see a legend of rock n roll, and the fantastic shows he does, but just because i go and see him, (because i want to) i dont agree with selkling the fans out of an album year after year

it will come when/if it comes, and im setteling for that, i just dont beleive why you guys get so worked up over, certain emails etc etc etc when we have heard these kind of things before

granted not and email saying the album has been given in to the company, but, who doesnt know its just an email to keep intrest?!

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Pocket Roses
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #426 on: December 30, 2007, 09:38:22 AM »

Hey Rich....how are things going? Merry Christmas and Happy New....please
man, get this album out already! From what i hear, the label has the album
but arte holding up the release? Or has Axl not delivered it to them yet?

- Greg

ummm am I missing something here.  There were two questions asked.  One answer.  Which question was answered. 
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #427 on: December 30, 2007, 09:41:28 AM »

Well, Richard said he heard right. And the guy said he heard the album was in the label's hands, not that he heard Axl did not deliver...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
masterrecorder
Opening Act

That's called the blues...

« Reply #428 on: December 30, 2007, 10:43:27 AM »

With that in mind, read what Axl said:

With that being said, this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album. Others have made up all the other dates for their own reasons. We would like to assure the fans that everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience.

As soon as they have more news, we'll know.

Source, jarmo posted this.

okay - jarmo said, the album is finalized - where is the official news then?  Sad
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #429 on: December 30, 2007, 10:56:06 AM »

With that in mind, read what Axl said:

With that being said, this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album. Others have made up all the other dates for their own reasons. We would like to assure the fans that everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience.

As soon as they have more news, we'll know.

Source, jarmo posted this.

okay - jarmo said, the album is finalized - where is the official news then?  Sad

axl was talking about the release date being finalised not the album being completed

some people should really touch up their verbal reasoning skills...

loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #430 on: December 30, 2007, 10:56:24 AM »

okay - jarmo said, the album is finalized - where is the official news then?? Sad

Finalized implies it's all done... and it sounds like things are not done; namely, the promotion/whatever issues with the record company.

It's stupid to argue over what the definition of "finalized" is, because we haven't been told, so therefore we can assume whatever the definition is, it hasn't been met. ?Or, as an alternative, we can get really worked up at Axl and HTGTH because we haven't been told the date and we're just going to assume we know everything. ?I'm going with the first one, but that's just me.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #431 on: December 30, 2007, 11:20:31 AM »

Well, Richard said he heard right. And the guy said he heard the album was in the label's hands, not that he heard Axl did not deliver...

Thats it right there. debating what that means in terms of whats holding things up, and when the album will be released, is pointless.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
user FKA webmoster
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #432 on: December 30, 2007, 01:42:40 PM »

do you have a link...

no. that's fine. here you go...http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/objective

That's fine.

/jarmo

jarmo you always say how people ignore what they want of your posts. well you completely ignored that fact that it was pointed out how you proved ibelieveinaxl's point when he said that you sit 'on your high horse if someone disagrees with your opinion'.

once again, a hypocrite.
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #433 on: December 30, 2007, 02:17:30 PM »

do you have a link...

That's fine.

/jarmo

jarmo you always say how people ignore what they want of your posts. well you completely ignored that fact that it was pointed out how you proved ibelieveinaxl's point when he said that you sit 'on your high horse if someone disagrees with your opinion'.

once again, a hypocrite.

Um, I don't see how he's being a hypocrite. He isn't sitting on any high horse, he's just disagreeing and all you guys can come up with is "you're on a high horse"... If you really want to prove your point, use your head and answer his questions so he'll be satisfied...
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #434 on: December 30, 2007, 03:05:54 PM »

This thread is an absolute shitstorm, you'd think people would be happy at least for a little while reading this.

Not really happy.

More like concern over the reason why the label has found the confidence to announce a release date for this epic.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
user FKA webmoster
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #435 on: December 30, 2007, 03:11:56 PM »

do you have a link...

That's fine.

/jarmo

once again, a hypocrite.

Um, I don't see how he's being a hypocrite. He isn't sitting on any high horse, he's just disagreeing and all you guys can come up with is "you're on a high horse"... If you really want to prove your point, use your head and answer his questions so he'll be satisfied...

he was being a hypocrite in the sense that he always tells people how they ignore what he says, and only respond how they want to, and he did the same. he did not respond to what was said.

and about him "sitting on a high horse". that comment was made in reference to him banning people, and being insulting towards them if they have different opinions than he does. which he continuously states that he does not ban people or insult them because of differing opinions, yet he completely contradicted himself in his response

ibelieveinaxl: there you go again, jarmo. on your high horse if someone disagrees with your opinion.

jarmo: pNo, just trying to exlain why I think you're wrong.

'why i think'... that means its his opinion that hes basing his actions off of.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #436 on: December 30, 2007, 03:16:59 PM »

This thread is an absolute shitstorm, you'd think people would be happy at least for a little while reading this.

Not really happy.

More like concern over the reason why the label has found the confidence to announce a release date for this epic.

for all of you that feel jarmo is all-knowing, did you notice that he has not once on this thread answered the question directly about whether the cd has been handed over to geffen? he just states baz said it and richard did, so its true. and did you also notice that for days , jarmo was no where to be found on this thread. interesting....so, i'll ask him" Jarmo-according to your personal information (not baz, not richards statement) has the cd been handed over to geffen. i think if you answer that quesion directly and not with "so and so said it, so its true," but with your "inside info" with the powers that be, then we can put this thread to bed. so i ask again, jarmo, has guns n' roses turned "chinese democracy" over to their record label? its either yes or no..not according to ....happy new year to all...

cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #437 on: December 30, 2007, 03:23:29 PM »

The reason jarmo wasn't around when this thread started was simply because he was enjoying Christmas with his family.? I guess he's not allowed to do that Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 03:31:07 PM by cybercurves » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #438 on: December 30, 2007, 03:48:55 PM »

The reason jarmo wasn't around when this thread started was simply because he was enjoying Christmas with his family.? I guess he's not allowed to do that Roll Eyes

I thought Jarmo was Santa?  with all those toys he had to deliver, how could u expect him to be on this thread?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #439 on: December 30, 2007, 04:43:06 PM »

what we heard from Bach was that it was done. and mysteron's comment could have been (and was) interpreted many different ways.

but i thought based on Richard's e-mail that we could now assume that the record label has the album.

is that NOT the general assumption at this point?

i would read through the thread but there's only so much of the 2nd grade arguments i can take.
Yeh, I had my dose of 2nd grade arguments too Tongue

With what you asked, It can be other practical things to plan and agree (contractual) on with before the eventual release.
Some of what Bach said supports that too, so I'd say yes.

Just hope it doesn't take too much time hihi

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: