Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:33:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard  (Read 152624 times)
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2007, 06:34:30 AM »

Biggest step forward in the progess of releasing of CD... ok

As good as this sounds,
I am still waiting for axl to speak on regards to cd,

Remember how he said in his letter that
:indirect quote;

" If theirs any news about cd, I will let you know,
and if theirs something that is holding it up ill let you know aswell"

something along those lines,

1 year on, and the best we get is an un-official email from Richard, which kinda confirms what we already knew anyway,
I just want to hear axl speak on the status of cd before the years out, or what can we really say hes acheived this year more then what he did last year?
Aside of tours of course... peace

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2007, 07:22:48 AM »

Maybe he wants to really bad and the only way he can get a message out is through his friends?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
DemocracyRose
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2007, 07:23:44 AM »

Biggest step forward in the progess of releasing of CD... ok

As good as this sounds,
I am still waiting for axl to speak on regards to cd,

Remember how he said in his letter that
:indirect quote;

" If theirs any news about cd, I will let you know,
and if theirs something that is holding it up ill let you know aswell"

something along those lines,

1 year on, and the best we get is an un-official email from Richard, which kinda confirms what we already knew anyway,
I just want to hear axl speak on the status of cd before the years out, or what can we really say hes acheived this year more then what he did last year?
Aside of tours of course... peace

I think Axl will speak when negs are finished with Uni...
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2007, 07:52:07 AM »

My god some people are thick! Shocked ?no

"I heard you got a new dog. Or is it a cat?"
"You heard right."

So is it a dog or a cat? What do you think? (Unless Richard himself got the question wrong, LOL!) ?Roll Eyes

And have you guys thought about WHY he answered like that? Maybe he didn't want it to sound like an "official statement" but he wanted us to know that things are moving forward.

So I'm guessing the label has the album. They're probably waiting for the right time to release it. And negotiating about things related to that. It's not like they give them an album and they just start making copies of it as soon as they have it. You know it's a bit more complicated than that.

I'd like to hear an official statement too, but I don't think they're gonna say anything until they have all the papers signed etc.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2007, 08:11:27 AM »

My god some people are thick! Shocked? no

Unfortunately, or not, brains are not prerequisite to acquiring a connection to the "inernetz". hihi

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2007, 12:32:37 PM »

haven't been here forever...but if it's in the label's hands that is a good sign...i hope that they negotiate a good promotional strategy, do it digital guys---because there will be alot of stealin going on anyways.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2007, 02:23:07 PM »

Where's Jarmo?

usually he would be all over a topic like this... I am assuming this information is true, now... or has some truth...

At least can Mysterion shed some light?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2007, 02:59:50 PM »

Didn't Mysteron already say the same thing? That the record company has it?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2007, 03:06:49 PM »

Didn't Mysteron already say the same thing? That the record company has it?

yup.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49983.msg1012376#msg1012376

I'm interested to see how long this little nugget lasts cause IMHO this is what it's all about

The delay is being caused by the record company. The ball is in their court now.
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2007, 03:37:50 PM »

I guess we have been save...
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2007, 06:37:54 PM »

You heard right Greg.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: From NYC
Date: Sat, December 22, 2007 11:50 am
To: 4tus@richardfortusonline.com
has Axl not delivered it to them yet?

read it again chumps

Quick! To the bandwagon!
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2007, 06:49:29 PM »

You heard right Greg.

read it again chumps

No that was not what Richard was replying to. He was replying to what the guy said he heard, as in that the album was handed in to the label. He never said he heard that Axl hadn't handed it in.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2007, 07:14:40 PM »

You heard right Greg.

read it again chumps

read it again (i'm too cool for calling names)? Tongue

You heard right Greg.

Hey Rich....
From what i hear, the label has the album

- Greg
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2007, 07:17:10 PM »

You heard right Greg.

read it again chumps

No that was not what Richard was replying to. He was replying to what the guy said he heard, as in that the album was handed in to the label. He never said he heard that Axl hadn't handed it in.

Agreed. ?It's simple. ?One person says "I heard this. ?Or is it this?" ?Second person says "You heard right." ?So, what they said they heard is correct.

Ali
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2007, 07:48:04 PM »

Occam's Razor:

"All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

So, people who says Richard was replying to the second question (or being dubious) are being deliberative negative, since the most logical and simple answer (based on the verb "to hear" and all the previous people stating the same thing) is that the album is handed to the record company.

gunns1
Legend

« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2007, 07:48:50 PM »

You heard right Greg.

read it again chumps

Agreed. ?It's simple. ?One person says "I heard this. ?Or is it this?" ?Second person says "You heard right." ?So, what they said they heard is correct.

Ali

You gotta understand mate , to some of these people, English isnt their first language or even perhaps second... ?or 3rd

Its clear based on mysteron and now richards comments, that its now with the record label,
End of story,
lets just all assume its with the record label,
how more months or years will we have to wait until its WITH us..?

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2007, 08:10:41 PM »

So I sent Richard an email apologizing for posting the email, and saying I hope he didn't get in trouble from it. I really, really doubt this is that big of a deal, but I just hope Axl's not like "Rich, WTF, why did you do that?" Again, Im sure its not a big deal.

For those of you debating whether Richard was answering my first or second comment....Fortus was OBVIOUSLY referring to the label having the album, not that Axl hasn't given it in yet. AT LEAST THAT PART IS CLEAR!!

Lets see if he writes me back. And regardless of all of this, let's hope this album comes in 2008.
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2007, 08:20:42 PM »

So I sent Richard an email apologizing for posting the email, and saying I hope he didn't get in trouble from it. I really, really doubt this is that big of a deal, but I just hope Axl's not like "Rich, WTF, why did you do that?" Again, Im sure its not a big deal.

For those of you debating whether Richard was answering my first or second comment....Fortus was OBVIOUSLY referring to the label having the album, not that Axl hasn't given it in yet. AT LEAST THAT PART IS CLEAR!!

Lets see if he writes me back. And regardless of all of this, let's hope this album comes in 2008.

Cheers mate,
Keep us posted if Richard responds back to you,
thanks once again  beer

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #118 on: December 25, 2007, 09:51:25 PM »

I don't see why it would be when mysteron and Baz already said the same thing.  You're just an excited fan like the rest of us-no harm, no foul.

I also don't think the people disputing the accuracy of the e-mail have a problem with command of the English language-I just think they are the same folks who are pining for reunions and are constantly negative over anything potentially promising happening in GNR land. 
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: December 26, 2007, 01:42:11 AM »

I don't see why it would be when mysteron and Baz already said the same thing.? You're just an excited fan like the rest of us-no harm, no foul.

I also don't think the people disputing the accuracy of the e-mail have a problem with command of the English language-I just think they are the same folks who are pining for reunions and are constantly negative over anything potentially promising happening in GNR land.?

don't forget ron said the samething
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: