Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 07:20:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard  (Read 142365 times)
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #600 on: January 03, 2008, 12:26:02 PM »

They've just started the release date guessing again, we should pay no attention to it.  Roll Eyes They've done it almost every year haven't they? I mean some magazine or net store, not just Kerrang.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #601 on: January 03, 2008, 12:33:44 PM »

jesus. dont you people read anything other trhan this site?

feb 11th, is in kerrang. and therefore absolutely true.

Axl said to in the letter, it would take about 8 weeks from handing the record to the recordcompany, and til they would release it.
We are "almost" sure, that they have the album now..? I dont belive february is the month for the album release, but maybe March! Remember there
can be alot of interesting things happening before the album, is out! The promotion could start any time! And that will be really interesting, coz, then we know for sure, its coming! Cant even think about the excitement when the first single hit the radio!
I hope they do som website promotion, though. gnr.com is not the best website on the www! lol

yeah, but youre makin an assumption as to when the album has been handed in. all we "know" is that its in. we dont know as of when. also, any wrangles over things with the label could make a mockery of axls 8 weeks thing. tho to be fair, he did say approximately.

well, that i say, is that i dont think the album has got any promotion yet. So a february release would be to early. And i dont belive what karrang or any web store wrights.. What i do belive, is that it could start any time now, if the tour rumour is legit. But im not making any real guess before the promotion begins, and by that time we most likly will know the offcial date, so..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #602 on: January 03, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »

Axl said to in the letter, it would take about 8 weeks from handing the record to the recordcompany, and til they would release it.
We are "almost" sure, that they have the album now..? I dont belive february is the month for the album release, but maybe March! Remember there
can be alot of interesting things happening before the album, is out! The promotion could start any time! And that will be really interesting, coz, then we know for sure, its coming! Cant even think about the excitement when the first single hit the radio!
I hope they do som website promotion, though. gnr.com is not the best website on the www! lol

yeah, but youre makin an assumption as to when the album has been handed in. all we "know" is that its in. we dont know as of when. also, any wrangles over things with the label could make a mockery of axls 8 weeks thing. tho to be fair, he did say approximately.

well, that i say, is that i dont think the album has got any promotion yet. So a february release would be to early. And i dont belive what karrang or any web store wrights.. What i do belive, is that it could start any time now, if the tour rumour is legit. But im not making any real guess before the promotion begins, and by that time we most likly will know the offcial date, so..

Very sensible approach.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #603 on: January 03, 2008, 12:47:09 PM »

we do not know if it has been handed in....as i stated earlier, in my opinion geffen does not have it.

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #604 on: January 03, 2008, 12:54:29 PM »

we do not know if it has been handed in....as i stated earlier, in my opinion geffen does not have it.

Well, thats a matter of opinion. I belive, that if the mixing was done, for almost one year ago, there is a good chance they have done the mastering, and handed it over tho the record store. And somehow i belive the email from Fortus. If anyone knows, he know.. And Mysteron have also proven to have some kind of insight, and we all know what he said about that matter. Anyway! For me it dont matter! For the record wont be released untill its released! (sence?) So i guess it wont even change a damn ting what we belive!  lol   But yeah, i would like a confirmation from Geffen, and im sure we will get it when the time is right!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #605 on: January 03, 2008, 01:00:25 PM »

Was is it really in Kerrang?

If so, scans please.
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #606 on: January 03, 2008, 01:04:54 PM »

If so, scans please.

Yes it was, but its really no big deal. I didnt buy it. I mean, PLEASE LOL! so cant scan ity im afraid. just read it in the shop.

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #607 on: January 03, 2008, 01:05:44 PM »

How can that be your opinion after i explained so well that that cant be the case?

mrbucketfoot
« Reply #608 on: January 03, 2008, 01:47:35 PM »

If so, scans please.

Yes it was, but its really no big deal. I didnt buy it. I mean, PLEASE LOL! so cant scan ity im afraid. just read it in the shop.

So basically you're full of shit and spreading rumors?
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #609 on: January 03, 2008, 01:51:44 PM »

If so, scans please.

can you say TWAT...? no, im reporting what i read. if you didnt get the irony about how K! are always correct (PAH!), that is your problem.

Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #610 on: January 03, 2008, 02:26:59 PM »

If so, scans please.

Considering the fact that Kerrang is known to be full of shit & rumours, I don't think that it's necessary to scan it to prove that it's there. I really don't believe that they'd be the first ones to find out about it!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 02:29:23 PM by Razzberry » Logged
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #611 on: January 03, 2008, 03:28:09 PM »

Well, that date is around Axls B-day.  Remember Merck mentioned a year or so ago that there were plans to have a release around his birthday.

Take it with a grain of salt though.

Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #612 on: January 03, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »

It's only a month (and a couple of days) away, I think they'd have announced the release date by now if it was true...  Undecided
DemocracyRose
« Reply #613 on: January 03, 2008, 03:42:07 PM »

Its pathetic to ever pay attention to rumor from Kerrang saying it will be out 11 feb.LOL

CD is way too big for a release in 5-6 weeks, we can do better... Grin
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #614 on: January 03, 2008, 03:47:06 PM »

Its pathetic to ever pay attention to rumor from Kerrang saying it will be out 11 feb.LOL

CD is way too big for a release in 5-6 weeks, we can do better... Grin

i agree. on the other hand, as ive said many times before, i think people are expecting much more in the way of obvious promotion than we'll actually get.

Now, obviously, we dont care as we'll buy it anyway. But i aouldnt mind betting (but dont quote me lol!) that most of the regular music buying public will barely notice it.

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #615 on: January 03, 2008, 03:47:45 PM »

It's only a month (and a couple of days) away, I think they'd have announced the release date by now if it was true...? Undecided

i tend to agree.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #616 on: January 03, 2008, 04:03:21 PM »

another very sensible approach. Wink

and their Chinese democracy preview to boot, remember? It said Crash diet and dust in the wind would likely be on the album.

kerrang! is pathetic.
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #617 on: January 03, 2008, 04:13:59 PM »

and their Chinese democracy preview to boot, remember?

rofl Was it really Kerrang? I think I remember some kind of "preview"...  confused
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #618 on: January 03, 2008, 04:20:27 PM »

laugh at this raspberry.
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=18435.0
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #619 on: January 03, 2008, 04:28:02 PM »

another very sensible approach. Wink

and their Chinese democracy preview to boot, remember? It said Crash diet and dust in the wind would likely be on the album.

kerrang! is pathetic.

Yeah, and to think i used to swear by it before my balls dropped. speaking of dropping balls, i wonder where they got that date.

C'mon, there must be a K! journo reading this, looking out for the next fantasy release date lol!

Now, enough about my balls!

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: