Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 08:00:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash Comments On Book Signing Tour
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash Comments On Book Signing Tour  (Read 97708 times)
November-Blues
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2008, 01:01:25 PM »

OH, being such an "insider" I am sure he knows not to break confidences, that he may or may not know anything about.
Those that know don't talk, those that don't know, talk-
Yes, he enjoys the perks- but no matter how high he climbs on the forum-ladder, he will never be in GNR's-FACT.
So let him sell his soul for pocket change, and eventually find out how dispensable one can be.

OK so far, you have admitted these are your opinions, you have been backstage,and to the jam session in Osaka-anything else you'd like to tell us to improve your self-esteem?

Those that know don't talk-those that talk don't know!
I believe official announcements, not too sure right now what else I believe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: robertjohn on Today at 12:45:26 PM
You love the attention and all the new friends it has brought to you.

Jarmo/
I do like some of the friends I've gotten to know thanks to this site.

Like the mods!

I didn't know them before I started the board you know.

Quote from: robertjohn on Today at 12:45:26 PM
I have seen you at the pre-parties and you love the attention. All those ladies flocking around you.

Hahaha! That would be AdZ and Christos!

Some posters are female and they attend pre-shows too. Is that considered flocking around me?

Did you talk to me at those pre-shows? I bet we did talk for a long time since you know me so damn well!

Adz is a chick? I think there must be some kind of communication breakdown here!

and stop being so Paranoid-nobody has a personal vendetta against you, that is ludicrous, you are only popular by PROXY-
word to the wise? Lots of us know things and have met people, we just don't base our lives around it! And we don't fight other people's battles to gain favor-that is parasitic in every form of the word.

Are you taking this stand to gain favor? Popularity? Freebies? Inquiring minds want to know-
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 01:13:31 PM by November-Blues » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2008, 01:03:15 PM »

anything else you'd like to tell us to improve your self-esteem?

The only thing that makes me feel good is knowing that I'm not you! Smiley

Please get back to me regarding this simple question: What do you have to gain from this personal vendetta against me and what are your motives behind it?

Thank you!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
robertjohn
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2008, 01:04:39 PM »

As for identity, you want the entire world to know who you are so people know that you are the MAN when it comes to gnr websites.

No, I do what I do and I let others do what they do.

I don't really have an ego....

You love the attention and all the new friends it has brought to you.

I do like some of the friends I've gotten to know thanks to this site.

Like the mods!

I didn't know them before I started the board you know.

I have seen you at the pre-parties and you love the attention. All those ladies flocking around you.

Hahaha! That would be AdZ and Christos!

Some posters are female and they attend pre-shows too. Is that considered flocking around me?

Did you talk to me at those pre-shows? I bet we did talk for a long time since you know me so damn well!

Now, please get back to me regarding the question: What do you have to gain from this personal vendetta against me?

Why in God's green heaven  would you dissect a book, list every mistake, and go off the deep end. Is it because it is Slash?

Because I want GN'R fans to know the facts?

The things they don't always get in the press or Slash's book.

This honestly isn't doing much for your credibility,

My credibility seems to only be an issue to you.

Now, please answer MY QUESTION: What do you have to gain from this personal vendetta against me?

/jarmo

I have nothing against you as a human being. I don't know you. But, the issue I have with you is how you hide your biases and the way you run your site, that's it. You may be a totally cool dude for all I know! I don't know that answer one way or another. I just have issues with how you hide your biases and how you manipulate and control thoughts and opinions here, that's it. Over and out, Scotty...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #303 on: January 14, 2008, 01:06:56 PM »

But, the issue I have with you is how you hide your biases and the way you run your site, that's it.

I put the keyword in bold there.

Think about it.

It makes sense.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
robertjohn
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #304 on: January 14, 2008, 01:07:45 PM »

Please get back to me regarding this simple question: What do you have to gain from this personal vendetta against me and what are your motives behind it?

Thank you!

/jarmo

Jarmo, that was a good one! Im LMAO! WHo knows, maybe you would like to be that poster. Who knows? Maybe he/she has better access to the goodies than you do.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #305 on: January 14, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »

Jarmo, that was a good one! Im LMAO! WHo knows, maybe you would like to be that poster. Who knows? Maybe he/she has better access to the goodies than you do.

If you think I'm fueled by jealousy, you know nothing about me.

What other people have or might have does not interest me. Waste of energy.

/jarmo

November-Blues
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #306 on: January 14, 2008, 01:20:43 PM »

Thank you!

/jarmo

That could be very true,and very probable- very perceptive there-  nod,nod, wink,wink.

Hell I'm still confused about the statement he made about adz being a chick flocking around him Huh

NOBODY is out to get Jarmo- he is only popular by PROXY, it is borderline paranoia if you ask me. .....Vendetta-HA!

But I still want to know what the fuck did Slash ever do to him, or is this all for personal gain?

Those that know don't talk- those that talk don't know.

Peace

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #307 on: January 14, 2008, 01:28:37 PM »

Hell I'm still confused about the statement he made about adz being a chick flocking around him Huh

It's called a joke.

NOBODY is out to get Jarmo- he is only popular by PROXY, it is borderline paranoia if you ask me. .....Vendetta-HA!

You didn't answer the question!

I broke it down into paragraphs for you. Take your time:

• What do you gain by this constant questioning of me? What's the motivation for all this?
  • Why is it so important to you that you feel you have to do it day after day?

Come on, be a man or woman and answer those.  ok

But I still want to know what the fuck did Slash ever do to him, or is this all for personal gain?

Yeah, you want me to answer your questions time after time, but you refuse to answer the SIMPLE questions I asked you.

/jarmo

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #308 on: January 14, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »

Again, you still didnt answer the most important question-your biases.

What fucking biases?

Isn't it clear enough for you?

I'm not the world's biggest Slash fan. Is that the bias?

Well, if I have to come to a conclusion based upon your last post, you state you have no biases. If that's true, then so be it.

I'm a GN'R fan, not some "objective journalist".

As I've said in the past, but you choose to ignore, I post things that I can tell the person to his/her face. Integrity.

Unlike many of you, I don't hide behind an username and then have the nerve to call me a faceless coward.

Have I been backstage? It has happened. I was at that jam session in Osaka. Was it because I don't like some of the things Slash says? I guess you know better than me.  hihi

Now, please take time and read my previous post so you can address my ONLY question to you.

/jarmo

Jarmo, for shits and giggles, I know there are people who are fans of GNR new and old on this forum. But what if those people don't always agree with what Axl does, but they still love his music, kind of like your relationship with Slash.  Are they welcome on this board?  Are they allowed to question motives and actions?  I am being serious, because this is a GNR board didn't know if they don't love Axl personally, but love his music, can they participate here in a manor like you participate with Slash topics?  I would assume you have no problem with people that make legitimate comments about Axl just like you don't with Slash.  Am I safe to assume this Jarmo?  This reply may help out the noobs a little better.
robertjohn
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #309 on: January 14, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »

It's called a joke.

• What do you gain by this constant questioning of me? What's the motivation for all this?

Yeah, you want me to answer your questions time after time, but you refuse to answer the SIMPLE questions I asked you.

/jarmo

it's a joke about Adz being a chick flocking around you? I'm pretty intelligent, but I don't get the joke. Well, I'll leave that one alone and take your statement at face value. Again, the questions you asked people on this thread were answered. However, you continue to ignore questions directed at you and just say that we haven't answered them. Listen, if you do not want to answer the questions, that's fine. Since you can't tell the truth because it would expose your biases, we can "read in between the lines....."
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #310 on: January 14, 2008, 01:43:14 PM »

I have nothing against you as a human being. I don't know you. But, the issue I have with you is how you hide your biases and the way you run your site, that's it.

here's an idea:

if you don't like the way HE chooses to run HIS site, then leave.   you guys are pathetic with your little vendetta and it reaks of jealousy.   seriously, go away.  you don't like it here.   you don't like the way the owner chooses to run it.   theres plenty of other options out there.   what some dude in sweden does with his website should be the least of your concerns.   but you do care, obviously!  why?
November-Blues
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #311 on: January 14, 2008, 01:44:41 PM »

You are the almighty admin.-you said your opinions were yours and not GNR's, I asked a simple question and you do the watusi

all around it, without answering. then you get all paranoid. (they're out to get me)

Nobody has a VENDETTAagainst you, that is insane, you are only popular by proxy.

I simply asked what Slash ever did to YOU, or whether you were fighting someone else's battles for personal gain-that's it!

It was a simple question, to the point.I like to know what motivates people, that's it.

I loved GNR's since the late 80's,and I love the new inception too, why go ballistic over a few simple questions?

those that talk don't know-those that don't talk know!
OreGunsNRoses
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #312 on: January 14, 2008, 01:47:12 PM »

this thread has become ridiculous rofl
robertjohn
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #313 on: January 14, 2008, 01:52:08 PM »

It's gotten that way because some of us want to know the truth about why Jarmo posts the things he does and he continues to avoid his biases. Jarmo, step up and be a man and please tell us what slash has ever done to hurt you and why you constantly feel the need to bring him down? Are you worried you won't get free tickets, passes, etc? Are you hoping that Baz will hook you up with the next club gig if you bash slash and he tells axl, "wow, that jarmo dude hates slash...Let's put him in the front row!" ax's reply (you hope) "Hell yeah! He hates Slash, put him on stage with us, he can take Robin's job."
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #314 on: January 14, 2008, 01:53:46 PM »

Is it not possible that you may have liked someone for what they once were as artists, but dislike what they have eventually become?

Seems we have schizophrenic members on this board..... nervous
A medical exam (plus an IQ test) would be nice to pass before joining a forum.

Tell us about your secret motives for posting here!

You were not in the band!

Slash is right, you know nothing about GN'R's past because you were not in the band!

/jarmo

PS You were not in the band! FACT

Well, I think Slash is one of the main reasons we still don't have CD. That's alot of harm to the GN'R fans...... rant

Plus, I dislike Guitar Hero - it is so annoying....encourages vicarious existence, while somebody is caching in (for something they once were) and feeling good...Why  Huh

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
November-Blues
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #315 on: January 14, 2008, 01:54:56 PM »

It's called a joke.

/jarmo

it's a joke about Adz being a chick flocking around you? I'm pretty intelligent, but I don't get the joke. Well, I'll leave that one alone and take your statement at face value. Again, the questions you asked people on this thread were answered. However, you continue to ignore questions directed at you and just say that we haven't answered them. Listen, if you do not want to answer the questions, that's fine. Since you can't tell the truth because it would expose your biases, we can "read in between the lines....."

I didn't get the joke either, if that helps-I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole hihi
 You have to read "In Between selected Lines" to see unobscured truth hidden away under a pretense-
 Too bad there isn't a contempt of court in real life eh?

I would surmise, yes he is fighting someone elses battles to stay afloat in tretuous waters, and remain a proxy celebrity (is there such a term?)

But Vendetta? Do I smell paranoia raising it's head?
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #316 on: January 14, 2008, 01:55:26 PM »

It's gotten that way because some of us want to know the truth about why Jarmo posts the things he does and he continues to avoid his biases. Jarmo, step up and be a man and please tell us what slash has ever done to hurt you and why you constantly feel the need to bring him down? Are you worried you won't get free tickets, passes, etc? Are you hoping that Baz will hook you up with the next club gig if you bash slash and he tells axl, "wow, that jarmo dude hates slash...Let's put him in the front row!" ax's reply (you hope) "Hell yeah! He hates Slash, put him on stage with us, he can take Robin's job."

Jarmo taking Robin's job would be a blessing.  
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #317 on: January 14, 2008, 01:58:00 PM »

Is it not possible that you may have liked someone for what they once were as artists, but dislike what they have eventually become?

Seems we have schizophrenic members on this board..... nervous
A medical exam (plus an IQ test) would be nice to pass before joining a forum.

Tell us about your secret motives for posting here!

You were not in the band!

Slash is right, you know nothing about GN'R's past because you were not in the band!

/jarmo

PS You were not in the band! FACT

Well, I think Slash is one of the main reasons we still don't have CD. That's alot of harm to the GN'R fans...... rant

Plus, I dislike Guitar Hero - it is so annoying....encourages vicarious existence, while somebody is caching in (for something they once were) and feeling good...Why  Huh

Slash has ZERO to do with Chinese Democracy.  Don't open that can of worms.  If they wanted CD out, no damn lawsuit or anything else will keep it from getting released.  It is going to come out and be great and Slash won't be responsible for its release date.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #318 on: January 14, 2008, 02:05:20 PM »

Jarmo taking Robin's job would be a blessing. 

i dont know about all that, but it would be better than that guy who turned himself into a brand and is a shell of his former self.
November-Blues
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #319 on: January 14, 2008, 02:05:51 PM »

Oh my fucking god....maybe Jarmo can be the new "bubbles"  and yes, I LIKE trailer Park Boys!

Robin is awesome-loved him since NIN- but anyway-

Would an Admin of a Certain site sell out someone for personal gain and FAVOR? Ladies and gentlemen (and others) we are waiting with baited breath for a SOLID ANSWER....

What did Slash ever do to you Jarmo??? Is this for status and personal gain? recognition?? please enlighten us mere mortals!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: