Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 03:52:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash Comments On Book Signing Tour
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash Comments On Book Signing Tour  (Read 97427 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #240 on: January 11, 2008, 03:19:40 PM »

BUT, I do appreciate you admitting that it was your opinion and your opinion alone,that meshes with the information I have..to date.....in my small frame of reference.

Peace!

I hope the information you received directly from the source, meaning yours truly, is adequate enough to put this matter that is currently causing you some discomfort to rest.

not really. Its something I heard. Dont know much about. I have no reason to doubt the person who told me.

Naturally....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #241 on: January 11, 2008, 03:21:20 PM »

Naturally....
naturally what?

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #242 on: January 11, 2008, 03:26:17 PM »

Naturally....
naturally what?

That you wouldn't say anything about it.

Reminds me of that game, Chinese Whispers...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
November-Blues
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #243 on: January 11, 2008, 03:30:51 PM »

BUT, I do appreciate you admitting that it was your opinion and your opinion alone,that meshes with the information I have..to date.....in my small frame of reference.

Peace!

I hope the information you received directly from the source, meaning yours truly, is adequate enough to put this matter that is currently causing you some discomfort to rest.

Actually, I don't consider anybody a "True Source" unless it is someone truly inside, or fail that...an Official Announcement.

It is appreciated for you to say it is your opinion, and no one else's though...this clears up a lot.

Peace!

/jarmo
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #244 on: January 11, 2008, 03:31:13 PM »

Can you read? Im not saying anything about it because I dont know much about it. Theres nothing more to it. I just heard that he has read the book and doesnt have any major problems with it.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
November-Blues
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #245 on: January 11, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »

Naturally....
naturally what?

Reminds me of that game, Chinese Whispers...

/jarmo

some information and trusts are purely confidential and shouldn't be ousted-even to prove a point. Loyalties are a commitment and should not be forwarded indiscriminately...just some information from my personal "experiences"-some trusts once broken can't ever be repaired.

peace

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #246 on: January 11, 2008, 03:38:34 PM »

Can you read? Im not saying anything about it because I dont know much about it. Theres nothing more to it. I just heard that he has read the book and doesnt have any major problems with it.

Can I read? Funny.

As I said, you heard it from someone who heard it from someone.

We don't know who that person heard it from.

That reminds me of that game.....

some information and trusts are purely confidential and shouldn't be ousted-even to prove a point. Loyalties are a commitment and should not be forwarded indiscriminately...just some information from my personal "experiences"-some trusts once broken can't ever be repaired.

Maybe he heard it from you!

That would explain some things.....

/jarmo

November-Blues
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #247 on: January 11, 2008, 03:42:42 PM »

It's actually not funny in any way, like I said in my previous post....some information and trusts are purely confidential and shouldn't be ousted-even to prove a point. Loyalties are a commitment and should not be forwarded indiscriminately...just some information from my personal "experiences"-some trusts once broken can't ever be repaired....nor should they.

In very common language, once I find out I cannot trust someone for a reason, they get put on my "shit list" and never or very rarely ever get removed from it!

This has been a lesson in confidentiality,and TRUST.. now you may return to your scheduled programs!

peace
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 03:54:18 PM by November-Blues » Logged
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #248 on: January 11, 2008, 03:54:27 PM »

As I said, you heard it from someone who heard it from someone.
how do you know the chain of events? maybe the person who told me heard it from a direct source? maybe the person did hear it from someone else?

I have no clue. nor do I care. I trust the person who told me. Its not that big of a deal.

Maybe he heard it from you!
i have never spoken to nor do I even know who November Blues is.

Why are you trying to play Sherlock Holmes?

Does it even matter if Axl read the book or not? It would be cool to hear his thoughts on the book down the road but does it matter? I heard he read it and didnt have a problem. If thats wrong, its still not a big deal. You might have heard he hated it. If thats wrong its still not a big deal.

Send him your list of errors and lies and maybe he will definately hate it!

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #249 on: January 11, 2008, 04:11:38 PM »

how do you know the chain of events? maybe the person who told me heard it from a direct source? maybe the person did hear it from someone else?

I have no clue. nor do I care. I trust the person who told me. Its not that big of a deal.

It can be a big deal if the information turns out to be false....

i have never spoken to nor do I even know who November Blues is.

It's just a bit weird that they could be the same person....

Send him your list of errors and lies and maybe he will definately hate it!

Did your source tell you this too?  Cheesy

/jarmo

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #250 on: January 11, 2008, 05:56:39 PM »

whoa, started back up again and my posts vanished. Neat.  Ha. 
robertjohn
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #251 on: January 11, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »

whoa, started back up again and my posts vanished. Neat.? Ha.?

I know. Who has the power to do all of this? I thought this was a discussion board. I guess I was wrong.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #252 on: January 11, 2008, 11:54:17 PM »

whoa, started back up again and my posts vanished. Neat.? Ha.?

Yeah, nice, huh?  Mine, too. 
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #253 on: January 12, 2008, 01:03:50 AM »

Lynn, our positive posts are not wanted or needed here.  Lets go back to the Care Bear forum.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #254 on: January 12, 2008, 02:06:48 AM »

hihi

Yep, the negativity and insults are allowed to go on, but let's delete a post that tries to address it and have some reason in a place where it's, again, gone overboard!? Slash vs Axl debates are one thing...it's a given.? But, sometimes it starts getting out of hand.? Try to be a voice of reason?? Delete!? I don't know who did it, but I'm not very happy about it.   ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 01:37:35 PM by lynn1961 » Logged
spaghetti_incident
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2008, 06:16:53 PM »

hihi

Yep, the negativity and insults are allowed to go on, but let's delete a post that tries to address it and have some reason in a place where it's, again, gone overboard!? Slash vs Axl debates are one thing...it's a given.? But, sometimes it starts getting out of hand.? Try to be a voice of reason?? Delete!? I don't know who did it, but I'm not very happy about it.? ??

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=50403.20

I tried to start a thread on here to explain the positive excerpts in Slash's book and once again, Jarmo has to troll it and lock it as he has to get the last word in on everything so I am sure he deleted anything positive you had to say and especially if it had Slash attached to it.

On topic, is his book still doing well on the best seller list?  Wasn't it number 1 or something a few weeks ago?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2008, 06:32:31 PM »

I tried to start a thread on here to explain the positive excerpts in Slash's book and once again, Jarmo has to troll it and lock it as he has to get the last word in on everything so I am sure he deleted anything positive you had to say and especially if it had Slash attached to it.

Listen, you made a topic, I replied, then your buddies ruined it by starting to question me about VR shows I attended years ago and why I read interviews that talk about GN'R.

If you are gonna keep lying about me, you won't last long here.

As usual, none of your buddies did anything wrong in your eyes. They didn't even answer your original question, but that doesn't bother you as long as you can attack me.

Hypocritical...

Edit: How about we start dishing out warnings next time one of you attacks me instead of sticking to the topic?

I'm answering the same "why do you post here" questions for a handful of people week after week. They don't understand the concept of reading interviews/articles that deal with your favorite band.

Some of them are in the VR section purely to question my right to comment on things that are being said about my favorite band. They seldom seem to question the things said, they question me questioning those things. It's not "wonder why he'd say that because it's not what really happened", it's "why are you asking that? You hate Slash!".  Roll Eyes

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 06:38:55 PM by jarmo » Logged

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #257 on: January 12, 2008, 06:39:17 PM »

Listen, you made a topic, I replied, then your buddies ruined it by starting to question me about VR shows I attended years ago and why I read interviews that talk about GN'R.

If you are gonna keep lying about me, you won't last long here.

As usual, none of your buddies did anything wrong in your eyes. They didn't even answer your original question, but that doesn't bother you as long as you can attack me.

Hypocritical...

/jarmo

Jarmo how many hours ahead is your country from Eastern Time zone in US?  6 hours?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #258 on: January 12, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »

Jarmo how many hours ahead is your country from Eastern Time zone in US?  6 hours?

Unfortunately I don't have a country....  hihi This isn't exactly on topic either.

/jarmo

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2008, 06:56:51 PM »

Jarmo how many hours ahead is your country from Eastern Time zone in US?? 6 hours?

Unfortunately I don't have a country....? hihi This isn't exactly on topic either.

/jarmo

I was hoping you could fly over in time for the next book signing!!!!   rofl rofl
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: