Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 06:48:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Does anyone Think Axl Saw Led Zep live yesterday?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does anyone Think Axl Saw Led Zep live yesterday?  (Read 12315 times)
cattye
Headliner

queen of tumbledown

« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2007, 01:24:26 PM »

Possibly, he might have been watching from a VIP area so that the public couldn't spot him,? ? and we know that he has been to concerts in the past, even during his 'dissapearing act' of 1994-1999

who knows........

Sorry off subject but... I've been going nuts trying to remember where I read that he went to various concerts during the late 90's... Can anyone help my sanity?

Ok back on subject... I couldn't see him going all that way for a Zeplin concert.

Forgive them that tear down my soul
Bless them that they might grow old
And free them so that they may know
That it's never too late
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2007, 05:49:43 PM »

I doubt Axl has any interest in watching some 60 year old men try to painfully relive their glory days.? ? i am not a fan of reunions like this.

and last I checked, this was Guns N' Roses forum, not a Zeppelin forum.. so don't expect us all to be huge fans.

Quick Question... what do you call what Axl does for a large portion of their live shows by practically playing the whole Appetite album?
Just checking... I like what Axl is doing, just the same as watching Led Zeppelin do it.
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2007, 11:33:03 PM »

Led Zeppelin sucks.

Care to elaborate in the Zepp thread?

No. Not really.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2007, 01:19:42 AM »

I doubt Axl has any interest in watching some 60 year old men try to painfully relive their glory days.    i am not a fan of reunions like this.

and last I checked, this was Guns N' Roses forum, not a Zeppelin forum.. so don't expect us all to be huge fans.

Quick Question... what do you call what Axl does for a large portion of their live shows by practically playing the whole Appetite album?
Just checking... I like what Axl is doing, just the same as watching Led Zeppelin do it.

Axl is still in great shape and owns the stage.   I saw the youtube clips of Zeppelin, those guys are over the hill.
Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2007, 01:43:13 AM »

Yeah lord knows watching a clip on the internet is going to give you an proper fell of the show.

Like The Axl man said last year , well basically . If you weren't their then shut the fuck up.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 01:45:52 AM by Bobarcord » Logged

CD will be out when it's out. ....
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2007, 02:51:08 AM »

Yeah lord knows watching a clip on the internet is going to give you an proper fell of the show.

Like The Axl man said last year , well basically . If you weren't their then shut the fuck up.

ok.. again. 

A. I'm NOT A HUGE ZEP FAN
B. I'm not into the idea of reunions 30 years after a bands prime.
thereisnodanaonlyz
Headliner

Mad Scientist

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2007, 05:10:52 AM »

that would really rock if axl seen them.

if axl *saw them

Rapture
thereisnodanaonlyz
Headliner

Mad Scientist

« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2007, 05:13:38 AM »

ok.. again.?

A. I'm NOT A HUGE ZEP FAN

not a huge zep fan either.  i've always thought plant's voice was just really annoying. 

Rapture
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2007, 05:56:47 AM »

actually they are reports sayin axl was there with ronnie james dio and somo others musicians from the usa i tool that from the zeppelin board and i cannto understand the people who dont like zeppelin. like jack white said "you cant trust someone who doesnt like zeppelin"

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2007, 06:50:22 AM »

actually they are reports sayin axl was there with ronnie james dio and somo others musicians from the usa i tool that from the zeppelin board and i cannto understand the people who dont like zeppelin. like jack white said "you cant trust someone who doesnt like zeppelin"

doubt axl would be there with dio.. and wasn't it jack black who said that?
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2007, 10:02:24 AM »

it was jack white in the uk rnrhof introduccion for led zeppelin
anyway, they said he was there, i find too strange that no steven tyler and joe perry and slash were there they are good friends with jimmy.

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2007, 11:40:38 AM »

it was jack white in the uk rnrhof introduccion for led zeppelin
anyway, they said he was there, i find too strange that no steven tyler and joe perry and slash were there they are good friends with jimmy.
slash said in an interview that he couldn't go because he had other obligations.

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2007, 02:33:01 PM »

could be... he's a fan, he's got free time and i bet he could get the tickets...

I do not know

I thought Zep were playing NY next year anyway. Is it not one of those 'worst kept secrets' that you get.
EstrangedBrazil
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2007, 02:53:10 PM »

I think Zep kinda sucks too... It wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt for Plant's voice...

The funny thing about some of you guys is how you make this bunch of rules of how we're not supposed to say we don't like Led Zep cuz we haven't been asked and you do take the liberty to express that you like 'em

Might as well just make a poll with yes and no as answers if we're not supposed to talk about the subject...  ok
LanceLazer
Opening Act

Beers, Boobs n Rock & Roll!

« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2007, 10:03:57 PM »

Because bringing positive unnecessary semi-related thoughts to a thread is a good thing, whereas unnecessary negativity isn't. Why do you feel the need to say you don't like Led Zeppelin? Does it make your dick hard to let people know that you don't like them? Do you feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off your shoulders? Does it give you a big ol' sense of being DIFFERENT to popular opinion? Oh that one is a doozy indeed.

http://www.myspace.com/lancelazer

...God have mercy on the man
Who doubts what he's sure of...
EstrangedBrazil
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2007, 07:44:37 AM »

Why do you feel the need to say you like them? Is liking Led Zeppelin or any other band make your dick hard?  Do you always relate taste to sexual desire? Are you ever able to express anything you feel even if it doesn't take any pressure of you or if doesn't sexually arouse you?

I just feel its dumb to relate expressing an opinion to any of the things you said, but hey...

Oh, and there's another opinion: I don't think saying i dont like LZ is a negative thing... stick to your opinions and allow everyone else to have theirs... we're usually able to do that around the age of 10
Rirobinson
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2007, 10:01:30 AM »

Yeah... You're into a second generation band that want to relive their glory days 20 years after the band prime

I believe Axl wasn't there cause he's makin' everything to put Chinese Democracy out this year
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2007, 10:58:10 AM »

I doubt Axl has any interest in watching some 60 year old men try to painfully relive their glory days.? ? i am not a fan of reunions like this.

Axl is still in great shape and owns the stage.? ?I saw the youtube clips of Zeppelin, those guys are over the hill.

thats why they are legends Jimbob!!!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2007, 04:56:51 PM »

There is no doubt that Axl has seen this show by now
LanceLazer
Opening Act

Beers, Boobs n Rock & Roll!

« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2007, 06:12:22 PM »

Why do you feel the need to say you like them? Is liking Led Zeppelin or any other band make your dick hard?? Do you always relate taste to sexual desire? Are you ever able to express anything you feel even if it doesn't take any pressure of you or if doesn't sexually arouse you?

I just feel its dumb to relate expressing an opinion to any of the things you said, but hey...

Oh, and there's another opinion: I don't think saying i dont like LZ is a negative thing... stick to your opinions and allow everyone else to have theirs... we're usually able to do that around the age of 10

Ohhh, I'm sorry... where did I say I liked Led Zeppelin? Well done reading my posts, douche.

And most of the people who did post saying they liked Zeppelin were saying it IN RESPONSE to people who feel the need to be negative in a thread that isn't about Led Zeppelin, it's about whether Axl was there or not.

I'm over people saying "people are allowed to have opinions" - yeah go have your fuckin' opinion in the appropriate thread.

http://www.myspace.com/lancelazer

...God have mercy on the man
Who doubts what he's sure of...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: