Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 05:53:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Does anyone Think Axl Saw Led Zep live yesterday?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does anyone Think Axl Saw Led Zep live yesterday?  (Read 12310 times)
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2007, 12:24:42 PM »

Who cares what Axl did yesterday?

That's the point I said originally as well, which as you can see from the post above is hard for people to understand.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion as long as it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings TOO much... Right? So stop dissing other people's posts. As strange as it may sound, they may be answering to the first poster's question and not to you.. At least I was, so I hope you're not referring to my post above.

(And I apologise if I got you wrong.)

Huh
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2007, 12:34:30 PM »

Who cares what Axl did yesterday?

That's the point I said originally as well, which as you can see from the post above is hard for people to understand.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion as long as it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings TOO much... Right? So stop dissing other people's posts. As strange as it may sound, they may be answering to the first poster's question and not to you.. At least I was, so I hope you're not referring to my post above.

(And I apologise if I got you wrong.)

Huh

Things fell into place weird and yours wasn't the post I was talking about, sorry about that.

I believe you and I are on the same page about this.  Smiley

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2007, 12:35:46 PM »

^Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up! beer Cheers.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2007, 03:34:32 PM »

Personally, I think Axl would avoid a show like this at all costs knowing that many famous people will be there. It was more like a benefit for celebrities. I don't think Axl likes to hang with mainstream Hollywood. It"s more his style to just show up to something that wasn"t planned or kept very low key Plus, he is probably still dealing with insurance adjusters and landscaping crews from the fires. Not to mention worrying about mudslides if the land is not built back up fast enough.

I would have loved to see this show just because I was too young to go back in the day and they quit touring before I was old enough.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2007, 05:07:57 PM »

DID THEY SAY WHAT CELEB'S WERE THERE YET ?

the one an only horsey !
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2007, 06:05:28 PM »

Check the Bad Obsession section, some info there.
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2007, 06:10:23 PM »

Led Zeppelin sucks. There, I said it, too. And last time I checked, we were all entitled to our own opinions. Stop tearing people down for sharing theirs. God bless Axl, I'd have gone to see a Queen concert with him any day, but I can't get on board Zeppelin with him.

Oh, and greatest band ever? Fuck that. Guns N' Fuckin' Roses is the greatest band ever. Take that one to heart.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 11:33:27 PM by Jonny Doom » Logged
LanceLazer
Opening Act

Beers, Boobs n Rock & Roll!

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2007, 06:18:18 PM »

The point is everyone is entitled to their opinion... but your opinion on Led Zeppelin isn't necessary in this thread. It is isn't a thread about Led Zeppelin, it's a thread about whether Axl was at the gig or not. Do you think people love reading your opinion on Led Zeppelin? If we did, we'd go look in a Led Zeppelin thread. There is absolutely no point posting in a thread if you don't like the content of said thread. Just simply stay out and let those who do enjoy the thread to post in it. It's a simple fuckin' thing.

http://www.myspace.com/lancelazer

...God have mercy on the man
Who doubts what he's sure of...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 06:19:33 PM »

I doubt Axl has any interest in watching some 60 year old men try to painfully relive their glory days.    i am not a fan of reunions like this.

and last I checked, this was Guns N' Roses forum, not a Zeppelin forum.. so don't expect us all to be huge fans.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2007, 08:05:39 PM »

could be... he's a fan, he's got free time and i bet he could get the tickets...

Nope.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 08:20:31 PM »

I doubt Axl has any interest in watching some 60 year old men try to painfully relive their glory days.? ? i am not a fan of reunions like this.

and last I checked, this was Guns N' Roses forum, not a Zeppelin forum.. so don't expect us all to be huge fans.

It's only natural for someone to ask this because zep is one of axl's idols
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2007, 09:49:32 PM »

I doubt Axl has any interest in watching some 60 year old men try to painfully relive their glory days.? ? i am not a fan of reunions like this.

i'm not a zeppelin fan as well. Smiley

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2007, 10:01:30 PM »

Kate Moss with a hideous coat, looked like she'd killed her cat.
Naomi campbell in yet more trouble, she's used to it.
Princess Beatrice with her mother and Elvis's grandaughter with boyfriend as a foursome.
Paul MacCartney spotted smoking a huge spliff ( looser, as if)
ect ect  ?

Nothing to say
Regibold
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2007, 01:41:34 AM »

Nope Axl wasn't there, he wasn't on the list of celebs at all. The show does not sound bad at all, I would've liked to see it anyway.
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2007, 05:31:58 AM »

A  bit OT, but I don't there's nothing wrong with reunion gigs. Although I don't know just HOW painful it was and if they're ever gonna do it again.

Springsteen & co can pull it off. They have been touring and making albums again since 2000 (after a long break)! They're 60 something and they rock. Cool
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2007, 08:32:17 AM »

Led Zeppelin sucks.

Care to elaborate in the Zepp thread?

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2007, 09:21:33 AM »

they did it to pay their respects to the founder of their label who happened to be a good friend of the bands who passed away recently......they just happened to be the headliner............Axl may not have been interestyed, but 30 million other people were
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2007, 11:03:21 AM »

I don't know what you mean by reunions like this but in their case, there weren't differences among them  they were unanimous in the disbandment and I think they've kept  friends with each other.

Once CD was roughly described as somewhere about modernized zep + a few others (pink floyd +NIN?)  by a RS writer that had a listen to it at an earlier stage.
Brain said cd would be like gnr's zep 2.  love
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2007, 11:41:04 AM »

I believe it was Kurt Loder who said that about the cd.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »

Zep is awesome. I honestly don't know how you'd wind up on a GNR board if you didn't like Led Zepplin. Early on, they were compared a lot.
Listening to Zep, I realized that most of the stuff bands do to be different, to sound unique or whatever, is stuff Zepplin already did, only better.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: