Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:32:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Mall Shooting in Omaha Nebraska 9 Dead
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mall Shooting in Omaha Nebraska 9 Dead  (Read 10027 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2007, 12:59:26 PM »

See above ... I can tolerate the a few casulties if that is what it takes to maintain my freedom. Shootings are horrible, but the consequences are a lot worse.

I ask, how many oppressed have died at the hands of tyrants? Would an armed populace have made a difference in N. Korea?

are you for real or are you joking? can't tell ....

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2007, 01:22:17 PM »

what a bunch of bullshit.   Like guns are the only way to kill people.  Roll Eyes   If it wasn't a gun, it would have been something else.

No, it couldn't have been something else. There's no way a guy can run around stabbing 8 or 9 people. Somebody would have taken him down before that. Most of these kids are not terrorists or anything, so they wouldn't have access to bombs or have the knowledge to make bombs. So what else is left? Kungfu people to death? I don't think so...

You got to understand, most of these guys are wimps. It's easy to shoot somebody from a distance, but it takes whole different level of gumption to get up close to someone and stab them.
Or they could just make a bomb and kill a lot more people.    Its the fucking people who are to blame, not the guns.   And I'm not a huge gun person either.  I don't really care for guns.

It's because it's your "constitutional right" that guns are so easy to get. In a country where guns are allowed only for law enforcement, there's no way kids can get guns. It's not like you can go to a store and buy one. Which you can in the US.
drugs are illegal but did that stop me from getting them as a kid?
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2007, 04:27:15 PM »

And wow.....another shooting in Colorado today:

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - A gunman opened fire in the parking lot of a Colorado Springs church on Sunday, striking four people, the church's pastor said.

ADVERTISEMENT

The conditions of the people shot outside the New Life Church were not known, El Paso County Sheriff's Lt. Lari Sevene said.

Lance Coles, a pastor at New Life Church, told The Associated Press he received a report that a man was shooting at people in the church parking lot and that the gunman may have entered the church.

It was not immediately known whether the shootings were related to an earlier shooting about 70 miles away in the Denver suburb of Arvada. There, two people died and two were wounded early Sunday when a gunman opened fire in a dormitory at a missionary training center on the campus of Faith Bible Chapel.

New Life was founded by the Rev. Ted Haggard, who was fired last year after a former male prostitute alleged he had a three-year cash-for-sex relationship with him.

Haggard, then the president of the National Association of Evangelicals, admitted committing undisclosed "sexual immorality."

The church is one of Colorado's largest with about 10,000 members

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2007, 04:28:19 PM »

These things always happen in clusters.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2007, 04:32:06 PM »

This one actually might be related to the one this morning.  Both church/missionary shootings....a few miles apart.  Good possibility.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2007, 06:42:05 PM »

blah blah blah kid was an outcast blah blah blah ,teachers should have noticed, blah blah blah his girfriend broke up with him, blah blah blah we should have more gun control, blah blah blah how could this happen in such a quiet town, blah blah blah,,,,,I havent this story at all but im guessing that covers it...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2007, 11:57:35 PM »

it isn't safe anywhere Sad
SLCPUNK
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2007, 12:53:41 PM »

And wow.....another shooting in Colorado today:

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - A gunman opened fire in the parking lot of a Colorado Springs church on Sunday, striking four people, the church's pastor said.

ADVERTISEMENT

The conditions of the people shot outside the New Life Church were not known, El Paso County Sheriff's Lt. Lari Sevene said.

Lance Coles, a pastor at New Life Church, told The Associated Press he received a report that a man was shooting at people in the church parking lot and that the gunman may have entered the church.

It was not immediately known whether the shootings were related to an earlier shooting about 70 miles away in the Denver suburb of Arvada. There, two people died and two were wounded early Sunday when a gunman opened fire in a dormitory at a missionary training center on the campus of Faith Bible Chapel.

New Life was founded by the Rev. Ted Haggard, who was fired last year after a former male prostitute alleged he had a three-year cash-for-sex relationship with him.

Haggard, then the president of the National Association of Evangelicals, admitted committing undisclosed "sexual immorality."

The church is one of Colorado's largest with about 10,000 members

For Chrissake!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: