Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 04:32:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 170370 times)
Bono
« Reply #560 on: September 24, 2006, 08:14:01 AM »

I just think it's ridiculous how long it took. Sorry is taking.
EatTheGlass
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #561 on: September 26, 2006, 02:04:02 PM »

I'm as big as GnR fan as most of you....started listening to them in 87, best band of my time, IMO.  Despite not having Slash in the lineup, I'm still excited with the new group and from what I've heard, Axl sounds great.

BUT...what is the deal with the album??  This is already the 2nd tour and we don't even have a fuckin single to listen to that we don't have to download off the net from some dude's garage.  I live in LA and was pretty excited about the Gibson Amp shows coming up in December...but I don't think I'm gonna go...I'm just too damn frustrated.  What is this guy wasting time touring for when the album isn't even out??  Get off the road, get your ass in the studio and finish this thing already...enough is enough!  I want a record to listen to or I'm not gonna waste my good money to see this band live...and wait around until 1am in the morning for the guy to hit the stage.  Bullshit.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #562 on: September 29, 2006, 01:21:54 AM »

I think the same, and I know there are some people here who are Axl Rose's ass kissers, but damn that album is taking too long and Rose can really do whatever he wants, but Im not gonna buy his stuff, Im tired of waiting.
jarvie_a
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #563 on: September 29, 2006, 08:43:49 AM »

It's frustrating how long the album has been in production, as well as the number of false starts we have all had and would be disappointed if the LP did not come out this year as promised. However I am delighted with the leaks that appeared this year and know we have 10 tracks post 94. I listen to my Chinese Democracy Bootleg all the time, and it's definitley my favourite thing that has happend in music this year! I think this is the final stretch before the LP is realeased and can't wait to hear the finished songs as well.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #564 on: September 29, 2006, 01:33:48 PM »

I but Im not gonna buy his stuff, Im tired of waiting.

Yeh Right! I'm sure your not! Why spend so much time on a fansite then? Seems like you are just wasting your time then? Mike

Megaguns
« Reply #565 on: October 05, 2006, 03:56:11 PM »

FFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!? ? ? ? ? so close
jmb1973
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #566 on: October 10, 2006, 12:12:27 PM »

PLEASE NOVERBER 21rst, PLEASE!
axlslasher
« Reply #567 on: October 14, 2006, 01:46:08 PM »

All I know is that we need an album that will kill any of this bullshit  that's out today. It all sounds the same. And if I here another Greenday or U2 song on the radio I'll rip the bitch out of my dashboard. Put the Cd out already!
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #568 on: October 15, 2006, 04:51:07 PM »

Hmmm there's no release date yet, and if it's not out soon it's going to be pretty weird considering the promotion necessary before the album comes out.

I'm expecting to see it come out by the end of next week.  If not, I'll start to be a little worried.

At what point would you be freaked out if there were no official CD release date yet?
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #569 on: October 15, 2006, 04:52:39 PM »

I'm pretty calm and certain that it'll be this year that CD is released. I trust Axl, but I want a release date (or at least a single) soon. ^^

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
EFISH
« Reply #570 on: October 15, 2006, 04:53:42 PM »

If after the first few shows or so, if were still totaly in the dark, ill get pretty worried..

its not too late, and im still feelin good about this year though  yes
ereeper
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #571 on: October 15, 2006, 04:54:08 PM »

I think they will do it next Saturday.

Toledo   1991
Detroit  1992
Detroit  1993
Chicago 2002
Detroit  2002
Detroit  2006
Detroit  2011
Chicago 2012
Detroit 2012
HOF      2012
anythinggoes
« Reply #572 on: October 15, 2006, 04:54:15 PM »

ill be freaking out on Christmas Eve as im expectin it this year but hey if it dont happen im certain it will next year im sure hihi
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #573 on: October 15, 2006, 05:02:52 PM »

Soon is the word.... rofl

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Sweet Black Magic
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #574 on: October 16, 2006, 02:20:10 PM »

I mean we are getting VERY close to the "point of no return" in terms of successful marketing and distribution for Chinese Democracy.  All the major retailers are probably already prepping their major Christmas items for advertisement and store placement, and without a date soon GNR will miss the MAX exposure for the album.  And don't forget that radio still has an effect on album sales as well, and with no single in sight, that's one more channel they're going to miss unless something happens soon.

I hate to say this, but it really is starting to feel like 2002 all over again.  As many posters here have pointed out, this isn't the first time Axl has given a date for the album release...although it may be the first time he's repeated the same phrase to so many different outlets..."this year."

I'm still holding out hope for sometime in November, but I must admit I'm getting worried already.

Peace,

SBM
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #575 on: October 16, 2006, 02:22:46 PM »

Nah, if we don't hear anything by Oct. 31st then it's time to worry.

Raven
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #576 on: October 16, 2006, 02:23:44 PM »

I'm always worried  nervous
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #577 on: October 16, 2006, 02:24:21 PM »

I'm already worried. Shocked

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
coondogg
Rocker

« Reply #578 on: October 16, 2006, 02:24:58 PM »

With no offical announcement of an album or single, shows being rescheduled, and given GNR history, it would be normal to start to worry. At the same time, it won't take much to fix this. ?Wink
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #579 on: October 16, 2006, 05:01:36 PM »

With no offical announcement of an album or single, shows being rescheduled, and given GNR history, it would be normal to start to worry. At the same time, it won't take much to fix this. ?Wink

Sumthing will come this year..The album....  no....I don?t know..but something..Christmas..Christmas  ok :no yes

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: