Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 02:32:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 170339 times)
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #520 on: July 17, 2006, 10:51:28 AM »

Perkele.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #521 on: July 19, 2006, 02:42:28 PM »

Well...U.K. tour is underway and what do we have? Nothing.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #522 on: July 19, 2006, 03:08:40 PM »

Yeah, and you can come back to this thread in late september with a similar complaint. Or if you wont, I will. hihi

Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #523 on: July 19, 2006, 08:42:48 PM »

Yeah, and you can come back to this thread in late september with a similar complaint. Or if you wont, I will. hihi

It's a date. I'll see you here. hihi  rant

Gordi
« Reply #524 on: July 27, 2006, 09:49:37 AM »

Anyone else think there's been no news for a while?
JohnMorrison73
Banned
VIP

CRIME SCENE SLUNK

« Reply #525 on: July 27, 2006, 10:23:45 PM »

im sure ur and my frustration has grown, considering this thread was first made in '03  hihi

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #526 on: August 14, 2006, 02:58:38 PM »

well, not to me.

but after this tour and no mention of a release, no annoucement about the album and you can?t even tell the reason for this delay... 2002 tour... delay... another tour... delay... the same people that called GNR and AXL "joke" in the past, are saying this again... well, I?m talking about what I?m hearing here in Brazil (journalists, midia etc...)

all in all, to them, all that matters is the final word about the new album, doesnt matter if the tour was sucessful, if axl?s voice is better... they will say "there?s lots of people in the show, OF COURSE TO HEAR ONLY THE OLD SONGS... axl?s looking weird... bla bla bla"

Lips Sealed

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #527 on: August 14, 2006, 03:00:19 PM »

It is what it is. Enjoy that they are playing at all.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #528 on: August 14, 2006, 03:08:57 PM »

well, not to me.

but after this tour and no mention of a release, no annoucement about the album and you can?t even tell the reason for this delay... 2002 tour... delay... another tour... delay... the same people that called GNR and AXL "joke" in the past, are saying this again... well, I?m talking about what I?m hearing here in Brazil (journalists, midia etc...)

all in all, to them, all that matters is the final word about the new album, doesnt matter if the tour was sucessful, if axl?s voice is better... they will say "there?s lots of people in the show, OF COURSE TO HEAR ONLY THE OLD SONGS... axl?s looking weird... bla bla bla"

Lips Sealed

Some have said that, the reason behind only afew new songs being played live is, the album is not out yet. If that is the real reason, then why play any of the new tracks, when infact they do play afew new tracks. The reports of there being 30+ or 50+ new tracks and selecting 10 or 12 ideal tracks for the album makes me wonder if more than 6 finished tracks exist. Maybe the album comes out in September and then Gn'R tour the US. Maybe Gn'R tour the US, then release the album and then start the CD tour begining in Europe again.
T_Roxie
« Reply #529 on: August 22, 2006, 10:22:06 AM »

Maybe hes waiting for Velvet Revolver's albulm so they can be released at the same time hihi
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #530 on: August 22, 2006, 01:17:11 PM »

after listenng to all the new songs (demos/live), are these songs worth the 13+ year wait?
madagas
« Reply #531 on: August 22, 2006, 01:25:41 PM »

no, but they are good songs for the most part and I don't think we have heard the best tracks yet...or the finished versions of any of them so we should reserve judgment until the album release.? peace
Bumblefeet
Rocker

"The fuckin fighting Irish"-Axl 9/6/06

« Reply #532 on: August 22, 2006, 01:28:17 PM »

everybodys interpretation of the length of time that they had to wait is goin to be different. for me it was only bout a year bcos i hadnt even heard of gnr till the greatest hits!

Oh My God, you can't deny this...it's fuckin coming!!!
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #533 on: August 22, 2006, 01:28:58 PM »

There are probably a bunch of new songs that we have not heard that will blow us away. Have faith!  peace
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #534 on: August 22, 2006, 01:33:06 PM »

They are defintely worth the wait. I havent heard any music from any other band around today that has come close to being better than any of the new songs we have heard so far.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #535 on: August 22, 2006, 03:25:15 PM »

There are probably a bunch of new songs that we have not heard that will blow us away. Have faith!? peace

You'd think they would play the best songs they have. In least in 02 they would have. I doubt they were reintroducing themselves to the world with B-side material.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #536 on: August 22, 2006, 05:54:57 PM »

everybodys interpretation of the length of time that they had to wait is goin to be different. for me it was only bout a year bcos i hadnt even heard of gnr till the greatest hits!
New fans like you havent even had the time to fully digest the entire GNR discography. You dont even need CD. rofl

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #537 on: August 22, 2006, 06:26:08 PM »

yet another tour or leg with no album, what do the axl aholics say now in defense hihi Release the thing already, fuck teh rehash tour yet again
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #538 on: August 23, 2006, 12:28:35 PM »

Why doesn't Axl or someone "official" give us some sort of statement on where they are with the status of the new album...I mean don't us fans who are waiting around and have been waiting around for years deserve that atleast; I mean we are all basically sitting there waiting to buy the album as soon as it's dropped so why can't we get something concrete to dispell the rumours going around.  I was loosing it back in March when the leaks were surfacing and I wanted to hear something; then the tour happened and I regained some patience but now my patience is starting to go and I think we deserve a simple official statement as to how long we can expect to wait.  It just feels so close, yet so far away that it is maddening.  We deserve better after all this time!

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
SADIS
« Reply #539 on: August 23, 2006, 12:34:01 PM »

Oh, man......not again.  crying crying
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: