Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 12:57:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228490 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 170314 times)
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #480 on: February 21, 2006, 05:47:47 PM »

^^ that may be awhile....at least with them supposedly playing thse festvals there will be other bands in the event someone gets "sick" or they have to cancel because someone "quits" the band
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #481 on: February 21, 2006, 05:50:57 PM »

^^ that may be awhile....at least with them supposedly playing thse festvals there will be other bands in the event someone gets "sick" or they have to cancel because someone "quits" the band

All I know is after all this time I am am amn of seeing is believing, I have to actually watch a live stream of one of these festivals to believe anything.. I can't wait just to see the official lineup in writing to see who is in..  Who will axl rant on first
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #482 on: February 21, 2006, 09:04:20 PM »

Yeah Mike, I feel the same. Remember those Rio threads last year? It just didn't seem like it would actually happen. But here we are. But it hasnt happened yet. I'm like you. I gotta hear it and see it before I will actually say GNR are doing Rio. hihi Its months away. ANYTHING could happen. A bandmember leaves, Axl gets frustrated, CD gets delayed,etc. But I am also gonna remain on a positive note about it. It finally looks like the day we have been waiting for is about to arrive. I hope. hihi

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #483 on: February 23, 2006, 10:54:59 PM »

So does this thread get locked after it comes out?  Maybe we should keep it around just in case the album really sucks.   hihi

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #484 on: February 23, 2006, 11:28:09 PM »

So does this thread get locked after it comes out?? Maybe we should keep it around just in case the album really sucks.? ?hihi
hihi Good one, Rob. Its good to see you back. Hadn't seen you in awhile. I even went to the wrestling thread and asked if anyone had seen you.

GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #485 on: February 24, 2006, 07:51:46 PM »

So does this thread get locked after it comes out?? Maybe we should keep it around just in case the album really sucks.? ?hihi

hihi

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #486 on: March 24, 2006, 04:52:37 PM »

hihi Good one, Rob. Its good to see you back. Hadn't seen you in awhile. I even went to the wrestling thread and asked if anyone had seen you.

Yeah, it sucks.  School has been keeping me too busy this semester, so I haven't had much time to post here.  Just when all kinds of stuff finally starts to go down too.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #487 on: March 24, 2006, 05:00:15 PM »

Things have cooled a little though, we're just bitching about random, unimportant junk now.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #488 on: March 24, 2006, 05:04:34 PM »

Things have cooled a little though, we're just bitching about random, unimportant junk now.

hihi  Good to see things are back to normal.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #489 on: March 28, 2006, 12:07:24 PM »

I'm just gonna rant and say Axl these boards are quiet now so hurry up and give us some news.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #490 on: May 31, 2006, 03:01:09 PM »

If Ron has only been in for a few weeks, and with this tour schedule... How in the fuck does axl think the album will come out this year!?!?! I like Bucket just fine, but i dont want his parts on the album if he's not in the band...

rant <-------- ME!!
yorch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #491 on: May 31, 2006, 03:03:23 PM »

i totally agree with you
Fortus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #492 on: May 31, 2006, 03:08:52 PM »

buck parts should be on the album.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #493 on: May 31, 2006, 03:09:44 PM »

Why?? He split, so should his parts
Dellorto
Opening Act

« Reply #494 on: May 31, 2006, 03:14:49 PM »

Axl is stupid, in my opinion, because he had the bad tour 2002 as experience.

nobody wanna go to the shows to listen the same  old songs and those big solos. The smartest thing he should done was to release the new album  before tour. everybody wants to hear what axl has in his mind.

but, he is Axl and I'm still his fan...

are you ready?
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #495 on: May 31, 2006, 03:16:45 PM »

This is what i've been saying for the last month, realistically how can it come out this fall?? Especially if he's getting Bumblefoot in to re-record Buckets parts. Axl has such a busy touring schedule I don't see how he's going to have time to re-record certain parts, finalize the tracklist, sequence the tracklist, design album artwork etc. I'm sticking with my prediction for mid '07 but hoping like hell we see it this year.

As for Bucket remaining on the album, I say yes. Usually I would say 'No he isn't in the band, he doesn't deserve to make the album', however Bucketheads playing is just so damn unique and spine chillingly beautiful that I think it needs to stay. I don't think Bumblefoot or Robin can come up with a more fitting/mind blowing outro solo than the one we already have in TWAT, that is why it didn't appear in the live version in NYC I suspect (Along with the Madagascar solo).
This album will most likely have other contributions from people no longer in the band, I suspect each song will have individual credits as they did in the UYI booklet saying who played on what.

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
EFISH
« Reply #496 on: May 31, 2006, 03:17:25 PM »

and if they rerecord it with BBF and then he splits the band? ?i mean i love bbf and all but what are the chances of him staying with gnr till the end? just saying
godiva
« Reply #497 on: May 31, 2006, 03:21:09 PM »

Nobody has said that BBF will re-record all BH parts. Maybe he just has to record some stuff that isn't quite finished yet and they are still recording for the follow-up, not just CD. I just hope that the best guitar parts remain on the album. If that's BBF's, great. If these parts were played by BH, good. Right now, I just want CD. Plus, as I said before, I think the band (full band) will have MORE time to record, since they will all be at the same place at the same time. In the past few years, Axl was in LA, rest of the band was scattered all over the country. I suppose they take some time in the studios in Europe to tie up loose ends. Who knows anyway how far the album is finished or not? If Axl says fall, fall it is, as far as I'm concerned. This time, Axl seems very serious about touring and getting this thing rolling. The vibe is way different from 2002.  ok
littlewing
Headliner

« Reply #498 on: May 31, 2006, 03:22:51 PM »

Why?? He split, so should his parts

Why? Because that mentality is partially why the album still isn't out.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #499 on: June 01, 2006, 01:23:41 AM »

Why the hell would he have to re-do Bucket's parts?  That would just be a total waste of time.  Does anyone really give two shits about who's playing guitar on the album anyway?  I could care less if its Bucket or Bumble.  Just put the damn thing out already.  The only person I'd want them to re-record is Slash.  Unless Slash is in the friggin' band it doesn't matter which jobber plays guitar, as long as it sounds good.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: