Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 12:33:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228490 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 170280 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #460 on: January 16, 2006, 03:16:06 AM »

but I'm not flexible enough to shove my head that far up my ass.
Are you flexible enough to leave the forum?? confused

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #461 on: January 16, 2006, 10:42:16 PM »

I'm afraid if people with objective views on GN'R like me weren't here, you'd all make a cult and cut off your balls to please your god Axl. I'm here to help YOU.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #462 on: January 16, 2006, 10:55:50 PM »

Thanks man...   Tongue  Grin   beer

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #463 on: January 17, 2006, 02:10:47 PM »

I'm afraid if people with objective views on GN'R like me weren't here, you'd all make a cult and cut off your balls to please your god Axl. I'm here to help YOU.

Oh yeah, thanks so much, while we're at it why don't we bring on some Nsync fans to give us another objective on GnR's music too, if you choose to dislike what Axl's doing with GnR now, well that's your choice, but there's absolutely no need to go shitting on it for the rest of us.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #464 on: January 24, 2006, 01:20:30 PM »

I think Communist China needs to have his head checked.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #465 on: January 28, 2006, 10:05:37 AM »

My head is perfectly fine, but my ears are bleeding from listening to the End Of Days soundtrack.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #466 on: January 29, 2006, 09:57:29 PM »

My head is perfectly fine, but my ears are bleeding from listening to the End Of Days soundtrack.
Then stop listening to it. Why are you even here? You've never given an intelligent or insightful response about GNR. You always say some lame smart ass remark. I dont see why you would waste your time here.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #467 on: January 30, 2006, 11:24:03 AM »

you mean youve not done that yet,loser  hihi

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #468 on: January 31, 2006, 01:09:54 PM »

GN'R is one dead horse, and that's where I'm posting, buddy. And this thread is called "The frustration thread", I think negatives are not only welcome but the primary focus. I'm not lining up; I'll buy it, probably cry or scream or both when I here the "songs" on it. Then I'll wish I never had and go remember what good GN'R is.
do you have the guts to return to this forum and admit to being wrong and prejudice of axl's talent when you hear it, or will you sit alone in your house embarrased and with your integrity shattered in pieces all over the floor?

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #469 on: February 01, 2006, 07:38:21 AM »

If it's good, I'll be sure to let you know. But I will always maintain that the new guns are not guns n roses.

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #470 on: February 01, 2006, 10:07:37 AM »

If it's good, I'll be sure to let you know. But I will always maintain that the new guns are not guns n roses.

Well then keep it to yourself, and don't talk about them, if you don't have anything decent to say about new Guns n Roses or add anything thoughtful to a conversation about them just don't say anything about them at all.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #471 on: February 09, 2006, 10:44:10 PM »

Dave: Please, give us a break. enough already.
First, there is no such thing as a perfect album.
Second, given that Axl wants to do something "different", I would bet that at least one-half of the songs on CD (if it ever is released) will not be embraced (liked) by fans of GNR (who were fans before 2001).  In short, if Axl goes industrial/techno or whatever, he will lose his base, but  main gain a "new  generation." But the new  generation has options--other  bands. So the competition is fierce. I think the whole music scene is very different than 1986, from a marketing standpoint, but Axl seems to be thinking in 1986 terms.
Megaguns
« Reply #472 on: February 16, 2006, 04:45:26 AM »

This thread kinda could be almost closed now, I know we aint got CD yet but FUCK!!!!!!!!!! its been one helluva great day!!!!!!!!!! ok peace hihi peace ok
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #473 on: February 21, 2006, 10:09:59 AM »

I only wished my friend was still alive to see this.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #474 on: February 21, 2006, 11:27:22 AM »

This thread kinda could be almost closed now, I know we aint got CD yet but FUCK!!!!!!!!!! its been one helluva great day!!!!!!!!!! ok peace hihi peace ok

Umm, normally I'd give you a reality check, but, go ahead, use your illusion.

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #475 on: February 21, 2006, 01:26:27 PM »

Umm, normally I'd give you a reality check, but, go ahead, use your illusion.

Could you please stop being a complete troll?
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #476 on: February 21, 2006, 02:14:44 PM »

Woah! I ent come across you before mate. You seem a right old opinionated one judging by a lot of your comments! Just out of interest why are you here on tis board, when you make comments like that?

I dont know how old you are so I cant comment on whether you have been a guns fan since the beginning but the band have evolved and unfortunatley old members decided to leave because they did not agree with the direction the music was going! Axl has stuck to his guns and done his thing because he knew that the music had to evolve! So I think its time you pulled you hed out of the sand and moved with the times a little bit more and forgot about the past era's of Guns n Roses it was a wicked ride then but now its time for a new chapter in the bands history! Mike

Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #477 on: February 21, 2006, 02:31:28 PM »

Maybe I come off as negative, but my sarcastic tone comes from lots of frustration about this album.  Hence, I let my frustration fly in the frustration thread. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, why else would the thread exist? Sorry if I loo like this, though. rant I'm really just very sad crying about what has happened to my favorite band of all time.

jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #478 on: February 21, 2006, 05:02:40 PM »

^^ I know how you feel^^

My new favorite band has three ex GnR members

Trying to keep an open mind on the new stuff Cry
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #479 on: February 21, 2006, 05:24:53 PM »

I am being quite positive the last few days but I am still worried until the first show actually happens or something about cd is said
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: