Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:38:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228487 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 170188 times)
ryan_of_lax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #380 on: August 25, 2005, 04:18:49 PM »

The GNR fanbase hasn't gone down in 10 years?
Why are there virtually no message boards anymore? 2000 Intentions, which I thought was the best message board ever, died. And even this place appears to be slower than usual. I could be wrong on this place though.

If something doesn't happen, Axl can kiss the glorious comeback goodbye.
Or maybe the chance has already passed... And Axl realizes this.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #381 on: August 25, 2005, 04:31:51 PM »

Whos thinks that Axl / Gnronline / Merk will say something in a few days ?!

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #382 on: August 25, 2005, 04:33:49 PM »

hahahahaha ohhhhhh how surprising.? Just wait for all the Axl supporters to come out and start saying "2006 will be the year".? Yet we who live in reality are always viewed as the 'bad guys' who are personally responsible for Axl not releasing this album.?

I have won bets for the LAST 5 YEARS (if in fact the album is not released this year) with friends who are also GNR fans.? The bet is always "the album will come out this year" to which I always bet on that it won't be out.? Thanks Axl you are making me money by flaking out year after year!

Why are you even here then? You must have no life to just post on a board for a band that you keep saying the album wont be out. Nice life.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #383 on: August 25, 2005, 04:41:40 PM »

I think its very possible.  Usually when rumors get alot of people on the boards acting like idiots, which seems to be happening, we get a bit of an update.  Kinda like the Bumblefoot rumor, Superbowl, or other things that POSTERS, NOT GNR OR GNR MANAGEMENT put out.

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #384 on: August 25, 2005, 05:04:07 PM »

hahahahaha ohhhhhh how surprising.  Just wait for all the Axl supporters to come out and start saying "2006 will be the year".  Yet we who live in reality are always viewed as the 'bad guys' who are personally responsible for Axl not releasing this album. 

I have won bets for the LAST 5 YEARS (if in fact the album is not released this year) with friends who are also GNR fans.  The bet is always "the album will come out this year" to which I always bet on that it won't be out.  Thanks Axl you are making me money by flaking out year after year!

Why are you even here then? You must have no life to just post on a board for a band that you keep saying the album wont be out. Nice life.

Hahaha lets compare.... my post count (including this one) will equal 80, while yours is 4548 and I have no life??? 

I come here from time to time to read about the happenings of GNR since this is by far the best site for that information.  I always find this comment hilarious.  I have no life because I have a realistic attitude about the chances of this album being released anytime soon.  It is clear that you are a die hard Axl supporter, and right now you are annoyed because as usual you were wrong in regards to the release of this album.  So rather than admitting that you were a fool for believing it would be out this year (like ever year for the past 7 years) you decide to take it out on those of us who are right all the time.  Nice life!  ok
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #385 on: August 25, 2005, 05:18:39 PM »

hahahahaha ohhhhhh how surprising.? Just wait for all the Axl supporters to come out and start saying "2006 will be the year".? Yet we who live in reality are always viewed as the 'bad guys' who are personally responsible for Axl not releasing this album.?

I have won bets for the LAST 5 YEARS (if in fact the album is not released this year) with friends who are also GNR fans.? The bet is always "the album will come out this year" to which I always bet on that it won't be out.? Thanks Axl you are making me money by flaking out year after year!

Hahaha lets compare.... my post count (including this one) will equal 80, while yours is 4548 and I have no life?Huh

I come here from time to time to read about the happenings of GNR since this is by far the best site for that information.? I always find this comment hilarious.? I have no life because I have a realistic attitude about the chances of this album being released anytime soon.? It is clear that you are a die hard Axl supporter, and right now you are annoyed because as usual you were wrong in regards to the release of this album.? So rather than admitting that you were a fool for believing it would be out this year (like ever year for the past 7 years) you decide to take it out on those of us who are right all the time.? Nice life!? ok

Yes you have no life since you post here to start shit while I am a fan and post here  because I enjoy it. Big difference. It would be like me going to a board of a band  I hate and posting how much their lead singer is a jerk, or making fun of the band.  I know  you are too slow to understand the difference, but do the board a favor and don't post here if you are always going to be so negative, we dont need to hear you crying all the  time.  Axl said long ago, live your life but you cannot seem to do that. You seem to just come here t o bitch and complain. 

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #386 on: August 25, 2005, 05:22:41 PM »

I'll tell you who doesn't.....
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #387 on: August 25, 2005, 06:08:37 PM »

hahahahaha ohhhhhh how surprising.  Just wait for all the Axl supporters to come out and start saying "2006 will be the year".  Yet we who live in reality are always viewed as the 'bad guys' who are personally responsible for Axl not releasing this album. 

I have won bets for the LAST 5 YEARS (if in fact the album is not released this year) with friends who are also GNR fans.  The bet is always "the album will come out this year" to which I always bet on that it won't be out.  Thanks Axl you are making me money by flaking out year after year!

Hahaha lets compare.... my post count (including this one) will equal 80, while yours is 4548 and I have no life??? 

I come here from time to time to read about the happenings of GNR since this is by far the best site for that information.  I always find this comment hilarious.  I have no life because I have a realistic attitude about the chances of this album being released anytime soon.  It is clear that you are a die hard Axl supporter, and right now you are annoyed because as usual you were wrong in regards to the release of this album.  So rather than admitting that you were a fool for believing it would be out this year (like ever year for the past 7 years) you decide to take it out on those of us who are right all the time.  Nice life!  ok

Yes you have no life since you post here to start shit while I am a fan and post here  because I enjoy it. Big difference. It would be like me going to a board of a band  I hate and posting how much their lead singer is a jerk, or making fun of the band.  I know  you are too slow to understand the difference, but do the board a favor and don't post here if you are always going to be so negative, we dont need to hear you crying all the  time.  Axl said long ago, live your life but you cannot seem to do that. You seem to just come here t o bitch and complain. 

Haha again do we have to look at the post counts?  I seem to be living my life just fine amigo whereas you may have we like to call an addiction.  I am not bitching and complaining about anything.  I just like getting a rise out of people like you who get offended when other people call them out for being wrong about something.  I never said I hated the band as you imply.  Rather, GNR are my favorite band, but its the nutswingers like you that cannot understand how some one can not like a guy whose music is their favorite.  Its easy, he is a great musician and has given me the best music I have ever heard.  But guess what?  That does not mean that he is the nicest guy on Earth.  Nor does it mean that I am obligated to worship the guy. 

A little story... I met Michael Jordan years ago in Wilmington, NC his hometown.  Now ask anybody what they think of Michael Jordan.  What will they say?  He is the greatest basketball player to ever live.  I happen to agree with that statement.  I was introduced to Mr. Jordan by a friend of his in a bar.  And can you believe what I am about to say???  The guy was a total asshole to me.  I wasn't some autograph seeker who tracked him down in a bathroom.  My father is friends with a good friend of Dean Smith, and that was the guy who introduced me to him.  I was trying to talk to him like a normal human being but he wanted none of it and was a dick about it.  Now because of that, do I think that Michael Jordan sucks as a basketball player?  No, absolutely not.  But I certainly do not like him as a person and I might even venture to say that he is a prick!

Back on topic... the day Chinese Democracy is released (and I still don't think it will be) then I will be here for all of you to mock.  I will also admit (again if it happens) that I was wrong and everyone else was right!  I hope that it makes you very happy when that day comes dave.  But until then, I am right as usual and you are wrong as usual.  As Axl would say, "So come on and stop you're  crying
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #388 on: September 01, 2005, 10:21:36 AM »

only september 1st 2005 Shocked
usurper
« Reply #389 on: September 10, 2005, 02:17:02 PM »

I have lost faith for GNR as an entity. I am tired of coming hear everyday and having to deal with assholes that dont like my point of view. Screw all the haters... I have lost faith that CD will ever live up to our expectations and I have lost faith in Axl due to his lack of news, tours etc.

Goodbye to everybody thats been nice to me, thanks for everything...
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #390 on: September 10, 2005, 06:31:35 PM »

usurper, sad to see you go. Alot of people feel the way you do. We're just trying to hang in there until Axl finally announces something. But I feel like you do. I like some of the people here, and enjoy some of our conversations, but all the forums are turning into a soap opera. If there isn't some sort of an announcement by year's end, I will probably leave also.

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #391 on: September 12, 2005, 02:35:34 PM »

Yeah, I'm find it really hard to post in the Guns N' Roses part of this here Guns N' Roses message board.  Every thread there turns into a childish name calling thread inevitably.  And even before they do, they're all basically about the same thing.  Its all Axl loyalists vs. people who think logically.  Thankfuly many of the other sections (Bad Obsession, Fun N' Games, Velvet Revolver) make this place interesting enough to come back to.  To me the Guns N' Roses section has become completely stale, and the only things that could save it would be CD or a reunion.  Until either of those things happen its just a bunch of pissed of fans arguing about the newest bullhsit statement to come from managnment or someone in the band.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #392 on: September 12, 2005, 10:43:36 PM »

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuc kfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuc kfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuc kfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuc kfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuc kfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuc kfuckfuckin'hell!!!

FUCKIN' HELL AXL YOU DIRTY FUCKA Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry rant rant rant rant rant
'

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #393 on: September 13, 2005, 10:05:12 PM »

Good point, Rob. Its reaching an all time low. Its not just in the GNR section, but others as well. Check out the slash the liar thread in the VR section. It was supposed to be a real discussion but the Axl is God people start throwing around their insults, while the realistic people continue making valid points, and the rebuttal to those points is more insults. GNR forums are a merry go round from hell with no end in sight. If it wasn't for people like you, Mike, Jimmy, and a few others, I would have already left the forums.

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #394 on: September 13, 2005, 11:08:18 PM »

Yeah, that Slash is a liar thread is nothing sort of stupid.  Like Axl is some pillar of honesty and integrity.  And those same people would be on their knees in worship if Slash were to come back to GN'R.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #395 on: October 07, 2005, 08:24:51 AM »

This frustration thread is (i believe ) gonna come to an end fairly shortly .Things really look set up for some big news in the next couple of weeks with cd finally going to be released early 06. ok
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #396 on: October 07, 2005, 05:02:07 PM »

Wow, that's some optimism right there dude.  Stick around for another couple weeks and it'll be completely gone.   hihi

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #397 on: October 10, 2005, 12:57:21 AM »

Anyone still believe in a '05 release? ... I don't anymore.  no.

But anyone with a logical theory? Maybe?

-jack

gnrevolution.com
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #398 on: October 10, 2005, 04:06:22 AM »

Zero chance for 2005. If its not out by next summer, I think Axl should pull the plug on the project.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #399 on: October 10, 2005, 11:21:57 AM »

Anyone still believe in a '05 release? ... I don't anymore.? no.

But anyone with a logical theory? Maybe?

? ? -jack

For something this big I think you qwould have had some hype by september so I think it's over until after the new year.. November would be nice to get something started... If it was finished and ready for mass production there would be no reason to keep stories about cd under wraps, or keeping the mates in the band quite during their shows..
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: