Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:48:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228487 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 170132 times)
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #340 on: June 09, 2005, 06:37:41 PM »

Personally I don't think that's gonna happen, don't mean to sound like a sap, but I'm a GnR fan for life.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #341 on: June 10, 2005, 06:06:17 PM »

anyone who thinks its never comin' out is only foolin' yourselfs!!

its just so dumb to think its never coming out!!! Roll Eyes

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
NorthwindNS
« Reply #342 on: June 13, 2005, 01:01:33 PM »

This album is def coming out, I don't know when, where, and how... but I have faith in AXL! Chinese democracy is going to kick ass... ok
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #343 on: June 18, 2005, 03:02:07 AM »

Axl, you need to release this album before some of us die! Its only a matter of time before some of us hardcore get cancer, die in an accident, etc. Some of your fans have already died before ever getting the chance to hear CD. If even just one more dies without getting that chance, that my friend, would be a travesty!

ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #344 on: June 19, 2005, 07:00:39 PM »

Axl, you need to release this album before some of us die! Its only a matter of time before some of us hardcore get cancer, die in an accident, etc. Some of your fans have already died before ever getting the chance to hear CD. If even just one more dies without getting that chance, that my friend, would be a travesty!

sometimes i've imagend if i got cancer or somebull shit that i would get a wish, i'd ask Axl to listen to it with him and the band!!!

: ok:THEN I COULD DIE!! ok

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #345 on: June 26, 2005, 01:46:51 PM »

A friend of mine, a great gnr fan like me died  6 months ago from cancer. One of the things he told me when I went to visit him at the hospital was......how he knew he was gonna die and how he knew he would never listen to the new songs from GNR, he told me this jokingly but I know deep down inside? it had to hurt.

crying Undecided

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #346 on: June 26, 2005, 02:10:05 PM »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       RELEASE IT, YOU MUTHA-FUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #347 on: June 26, 2005, 08:40:37 PM »

Woody, that is really sad. Hopefully, Jesus will let all the dead GNR fans listen to CD when it comes out. I dont mean that as a joke, I'm serious. The sad thing about the hardcore GNR fans is that we've allowed this thing to consume our lives. And when one of us dies, it was all for nothing for the deceased. Shame on Axl for doing this to his fans. No celebrity has such a hardcore fan base as Axl. And we get rewarded with nothing. I know he supposedly wants to make the perfect album, but that doesnt help the people dying who always wanted to hear CD. If this album ever gets released, the GNR world will be changed forever. CD is the GNR fans Swan Song. The majority of fans are going to get closure from this, and finally move on with life. I predict that 2 or 3 months after CD release, all the GNR forums will basically be dead. And that is not an insult to Jarmo or any of the other people who created the GNR forums. Its just a fact of life. Once CD hits, people will cease to allow this situation to consume their lives. And a tour or mythical 2nd album will not keep people hanging around. I know you guys dont believe me now. But just wait until its released. You'll see.

slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #348 on: July 03, 2005, 08:26:13 AM »

GGGRRRRRRRR
DAMN U AXL!!!!!!!!!
WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US LIKE THIS YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR
rant rant rant rant rant crying crying crying crying crying

What's so civil about war anyway?
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #349 on: July 29, 2005, 12:20:33 AM »

AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

That feels better

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #350 on: August 02, 2005, 05:43:46 PM »

Hopefully this never happens, but if I do get diagnosed with a terminal illness in the next few years, I'll venture across the coast to Axl's for a "Make-a-Wish Come True" trip to just hear Chinese Democracy.  I won't ask for much, hell, I'll be happy with studio cuts of the songs I've already heard.  They could use all the x-ray scanning equipment they want to make sure I don't have any recording equipment...I would just need to hear it.   love

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #351 on: August 06, 2005, 08:55:36 PM »

I have been a GN'R fan for such along time now.  And have heard all the 'live your life' quotes and most of the time we all do live our lives. 

But we love GN'R's music, and the one thing that doesn't seem to change is the fact that yet another year and still no sign of anything substantial.

Ok i'm moaning saying the obvious- sorry lol.  But you know how every now and again, you get back in that GN'R buzz? No matter how many new albums you buy, the one you really want is a new GN'R one.

You start thinking about things, watching the old vids ect, It's a shame that we are in 2005 and i could go back to 1995 (in my Delorean of course) and I was thinking the same thing - That new GN'R album should be out soon lol.  Fecking painful lol

Anyway i hope Axl is feeling the record and is missing the fun as much as we are.

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #352 on: August 12, 2005, 04:18:00 PM »

This no news crap is pissing me off!!!  Show yourself Axl!!!! 

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Zillajay23
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #353 on: August 13, 2005, 11:29:08 PM »

This was a message I wrote in hopes that someone at the record company or one of Axl's people would read it or in the best scenerio Axl himself this is how I feel about Guns N' Roes and how much I want the new album to be released.

I write this in hopes that someone who knows or can
> talk to Axl I know it's highly unlikely but I am
> really reaching.  Guns N' Roses is my all time
> favorite band and Axl is by far the most amazing
> singer and songwriter out there.  I have heard clips
> of and saw Guns perform some of there new songs from
> the very much anticipated Chines Democracy.  I am
> just asking for some kind of hope or official
> release date is it possible that this album will
> never be release that would just kill me I have not
> looked so forward to an album release like this in
> my life, and every time I think it's coming out boom
> it doesn't so I just want to know please tell me
> this album will be released soon.  With all the damn
> crap that is on the radio and out there it's with
> much optimism that I look forward to anything Axl
> does.  I am just a honest fan who loves your music
> Axl I hope somehow you get this and know that even
> though some people may try to kick you down you will
> always have die hard fans who love your work and
> hope to hear much much more from you. 
>
> Jason(Michigan)(Zillajay23@yahoo.com)

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #354 on: August 13, 2005, 11:50:00 PM »

Zillijay, that's a good post! Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, what you said just falls on deaf ears and blind eyes as far as Axl and the other members are concerned. If what we said ever mattered, this album would have been out years ago. By the time this album comes out, there probably wont even be anybody at the forums anymore. They will have given up in frustration.

Golden
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #355 on: August 15, 2005, 06:15:59 PM »

Face it, im the biggest guns fan period and im just not gonna wait anymore,I will always respect what they did as a band,and always respect changing my life,but as far as Chinese Democracy, its not happening, its been too long......................though i will always be ready if they ever decide to do it,but for my money it will never happen,long live GNR.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #356 on: August 15, 2005, 06:30:58 PM »

Face it, im the biggest guns fan period and im just not gonna wait anymore,I will always respect what they did as a band,and always respect changing my life,but as far as Chinese Democracy, its not happening, its been too long......................though i will always be ready if they ever decide to do it,but for my money it will never happen,long live GNR.

Like Dizzy once said "If it takes this long it takes this long."
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #357 on: August 15, 2005, 06:32:25 PM »

Golden, there is alot of people that are starting to feel the same way. I am one of them. I've decided to give GNR to the end of the year. Merck said 2005 was the year, so I'm gonna give it one last chance. But if Jan 2006 comes and its the same old shit, this album isn't coming out. I will probably continue talking to a couple people I like on this site, but my usual forum activity will cease.

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #358 on: August 15, 2005, 08:23:07 PM »

I feel the same way.  It's gotta happen this year..the forums are screaming for new topics to talk about.   I don't think I have seen it this bad ever so far. 

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #359 on: August 15, 2005, 09:08:47 PM »

DTJ, this is definitely the make or break year. If it cant come out by year's end, why would it come out in 2006 or 2007? As we know, the album was done years ago. If this isn't the year, no year is the year. If 2006 comes with no CD or no news about an imminent CD release, there isn't any logic in waiting.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: