Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:19:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228481 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 170003 times)
usurper
« Reply #280 on: April 13, 2005, 02:37:27 PM »

You wanna talk about asskissers, take a look at Gilby Clarke

That, good sir/madam was uncalled for, below the belt, uneeded. Gilby is far from being an asskisser like Dizzy is......
discobiscuit1
Rocker

hitler bad , axl erm jury still out

« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2005, 04:38:06 AM »

Dizzy is far away the biggest arse kisser in GNR history, if he wasnt he would have stood up to Axl yrs ago and said what the hell is going on.

' do not make an unatural connection with the beasts of the field'     sage advice from the bible kiddies
hyperionmax2003
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2005, 10:03:56 PM »

I agree, Dizzy is a bigger asskisser than Gilby.  But I have another question for you.  If Axl has spent around $13 million dollars on this new album, where the hell is the money coming from.  Yes, I know he's rich but come on.  Is there a chance he could ( I dunno) go bankrupt and be forced to release the songs?
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #283 on: April 15, 2005, 10:41:07 AM »

I am sick and fucking tired of waiting for a album to come, for Chinese Democracy to come and I am sick of Axl taking a big fat dump on whatever GNR ever did, I am still a fan but I won't go to the concerts and I won't support Axl's mockery of something that was once a great thing. A few points I need to make out that might get me banned but I am going to take a risk:

1. Axl is a freak with all the surgery shit, he is starting to look like Michael Jackson
2. Robin butchers GNR classics, accept it, dont say he is putting heart and soul into the songs, he is butchering them
3. Tommy and Dizzy are a bunch of asskissers. No questions asked
4. Axl may own the name but it will never be guns n' roses until the old band reunite *like thats ever going to fucking happen*
5. Axl is a tubby-nutcase
6. Robin should be fired and replaced by a better guitarist
7. 4 riots?!? No band has fucking started 4 riots!!! What the hell is wrong with Axl!
8. Axl should have never gotting his nodules removed, he sounds like something is chomping on his nuts
9. I will still buy the album IF I am still alive and not dead by old age
10. Axl should re-hire Huge or Clarke
11. Chris Pittman should be fired
12. Richard Fortus is a real talent but sadly underused as a guitarist wasting his talents
13. Nobody can replace Buckethead, ever, period.
14. Izzy is a fucking great song writer
15. Silkworms sucks and should never be played again
16. Lose some weight Axl
17. 14 years for one album?!? Ha.
18. The New KOHD sucks dick. I prefer the ones used on the UYI tour
19. CKY and Mix-Master Mike? What the hell were you thinking!!! Did you want to bore us to death?
20. More new material should be played, Axl's voice cant handle the old songs anymore
21. STOP PLAYING THE OLD SONGS!
22. GIVE US SOME NEWS!
23. RELEASE A SINGLE!
24. RELEASE THE MOTHERFUCKER OF AN ALBUM CALLED CHINESE DEMOCRACY YOU FAT GIT!

Thank you for your time. Don't ban me.

You make some good and some fuckin' retarded points!

1. Why does it bother you what Axl looks like? It's his face and he doesn't look anywhere near as bad as Wacko.
2. True, Robin is shit
3. Dizzy is an asskisser, I don't know if the same can be said of Tommy, he's probably still about either for the paychecks or cos the music is that damn good, probably a bit of both!
4. True, but then again, if Velvet Revolver owned the name and called themselves Guns n' Roses they wouldn't be, it needs the orginal 5.
5. He is obvioulsy a little nutty, and mayve a bit tubby, good point.
6. True, I could do better.
7. He is mentally ill
8. Sometimes he does, then again, isn't that part of the attraction? The unique voice?
9. Me 2
10. Clarke maybe, Huge no.
11. True
12. Very true
13. Slash could
14. Couldn't have put it better myself
15. Worst song possibly of all time
16. Why? He ain't that fat, a little, but not that fat.
17. 14? Where have you got this from, it's 12 since TSI and he hasn't spent all that time on CD. More like 7, still too long but no 14.
18. I like it, you don't, fair enough, live with it.
19. I think he probably did yes. Only explanation I have for it.
20. He can do some of 'em, but not all. More new songs could be plyed but he probbaly doesn't want every1 to know all CD's songs before he releases it.
21.Why? Do you not like them? If not why are you here?
22. It would be nice.
23. Even better
24. Better still.

That's a hatrick for Doull
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #284 on: April 15, 2005, 07:14:28 PM »

I'm sad  Sad

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
spuddy1
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #285 on: April 15, 2005, 08:03:28 PM »

I pity people when i read the sob storys of people who have been waiting for CD for the last 3 years kicking off that there pissed off at the wait and cant belive CD as not got a release date yet. Well in 1997 when i found this site which looks a little different now then it did then i remember the first rumour that CD(no rumoured album name at the time) was going to be a double album and GNR are gonna headline woodstock in september 98. After those events that never materilised, we had OH my god in 1999, which then with real hope i made a bet with a friend that CD would be out before XMAS 1999 which i of course i lost the bet. Then in 2001 we all had real hope when the rock and rio thing kicked off and shortly after a european tour was annouced and then cancelled twice. We all no what happened in 2002 and after that nothing much since then but we all still hang out here in the hope one day we will have some news.  The point of the post is that for the first time in all these years im starting lose faith, and me just typing this makes me feal really bad as up to now ive been really loyal to the cause, i suppose i will either get slammed for this post or it will get deleted but at the end of the day i just got a little frustration of my chest.

spuddy1
newbie since 1997
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #286 on: April 15, 2005, 08:08:28 PM »

dude thats really rad.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #287 on: April 16, 2005, 09:17:58 AM »

I'm still sad.  Sad

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #288 on: April 18, 2005, 06:49:00 AM »

After those events that never materilised, we had OH my god in 1999, which then with real hope i made a bet with a friend that CD would be out before XMAS 1999 which i of course i lost the bet.

rofl

Once in 1998 when a guy, who was unable to finish some of his shit, told me that he'll be ready when te new Guns N' Roses album comes out, I urged him saying that Axl was very busy and working with some guys from NIN and the album would be released soon.  rofl

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #289 on: April 18, 2005, 07:47:14 AM »

This is my opinion:
Guns n' Roses was Guns n' Roses only for 10-11 years. After Slash quit and Duff and Matt left and so on, it became something else.? Now, when Axl is the only original member, the band is no more GN'R for me.. I see it as a Rose's own project with lots of great artists in it. I would respect that band much more, if their name just would be different, and everyone could see it as a new band. Cause when I saw their performance in Rio it really sucked, untill? they played some of their new songs like Chinese Democracy. It rocked so hard, that I didn't even believe my ears and eyes. But still, that's not Guns n' Roses for me. I just cant listen to Paradise City, Sweet Child O'mine, Mr. Brownstone etc. played by the new band, thinking that they are playing them on the stage just because the old band made those fucking great songs. They dont deserve any applauses for playing them.
If I'll ever go to their show, it is just because the new album. I dont want to hear any old songs without Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven/Matt. Even Gilby is more GN'R for me than these new guys.
I hope that Chinese Democracy will be released as soon as possible. I will by it, and I think that I will like it alot. Maybe I just remove "Guns n' Roses" text from the cover? Wink Let's just keep our thumbs up and pray that they can get their asses up to a tour!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 07:50:13 AM by kaasu » Logged

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
gunnermatt2004
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #290 on: April 18, 2005, 08:13:29 AM »

The new gunners should be called

The Bill Bailey Project
jimi b
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #291 on: April 19, 2005, 06:52:16 AM »

im a gnr fan and have been for years but its obvious that 'chinese democracy' will not see the light of day. god how long has it been in the making? a decade! to make a album. I love Axl Rose I think hes the greatest frontman ever but whats all the hold up on this album? All the time theres different excuses like they are finalising the final mixes and the art work and everything else but Iv given up totally given up. I REALLY HOPE he proves me wrong.  In 2002 when they made that VMA apperence the hair on the back of my neck rised, i had goosbumps all over, Axl said after the performance 'Round 1'.  Im still waiting for Round 2 to come around.
Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #292 on: April 21, 2005, 05:49:46 PM »

I am sick and fucking tired of waiting for a album to come, for Chinese Democracy to come and I am sick of Axl taking a big fat dump on whatever GNR ever did, I am still a fan but I won't go to the concerts and I won't support Axl's mockery of something that was once a great thing. A few points I need to make out that might get me banned but I am going to take a risk:

1. Axl is a freak with all the surgery shit, he is starting to look like Michael Jackson
2. Robin butchers GNR classics, accept it, dont say he is putting heart and soul into the songs, he is butchering them
3. Tommy and Dizzy are a bunch of asskissers. No questions asked
4. Axl may own the name but it will never be guns n' roses until the old band reunite *like thats ever going to fucking happen*
5. Axl is a tubby-nutcase
6. Robin should be fired and replaced by a better guitarist
7. 4 riots?!? No band has fucking started 4 riots!!! What the hell is wrong with Axl!
8. Axl should have never gotting his nodules removed, he sounds like something is chomping on his nuts
9. I will still buy the album IF I am still alive and not dead by old age
10. Axl should re-hire Huge or Clarke
11. Chris Pittman should be fired
12. Richard Fortus is a real talent but sadly underused as a guitarist wasting his talents
13. Nobody can replace Buckethead, ever, period.
14. Izzy is a fucking great song writer
15. Silkworms sucks and should never be played again
16. Lose some weight Axl
17. 14 years for one album?!? Ha.
18. The New KOHD sucks dick. I prefer the ones used on the UYI tour
19. CKY and Mix-Master Mike? What the hell were you thinking!!! Did you want to bore us to death?
20. More new material should be played, Axl's voice cant handle the old songs anymore
21. STOP PLAYING THE OLD SONGS!
22. GIVE US SOME NEWS!
23. RELEASE A SINGLE!
24. RELEASE THE MOTHERFUCKER OF AN ALBUM CALLED CHINESE DEMOCRACY YOU FAT GIT!

Thank you for your time. Don't ban me.

I dont agree with everything u said, but that is what this thread is for, to tell u to shut up because someone doesnt agree with u is absurd. On another note I never knew Axl had his nodules removed, SO THATS WHY HE SOUNDS LIKE A TOOTHLESS OLD MAN. The funny thing is noone else seems to take notice, they're js like ladi-da everythings gonna be a-ok, then I realize. I WANNA TEAR MY FUCKING EARS OFF LISTENING TO HIS NEW VOICE!!!! Ugh unfortunately as a GnR fan Ill js have to get used to it but Im still gonna miss his old voice.

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #293 on: April 22, 2005, 03:55:16 PM »

This is my opinion:
Guns n' Roses was Guns n' Roses only for 10-11 years. After Slash quit and Duff and Matt left and so on, it became something else.? Now, when Axl is the only original member, the band is no more GN'R for me.. I see it as a Rose's own project with lots of great artists in it. I would respect that band much more, if their name just would be different, and everyone could see it as a new band. Cause when I saw their performance in Rio it really sucked, untill? they played some of their new songs like Chinese Democracy. It rocked so hard, that I didn't even believe my ears and eyes. But still, that's not Guns n' Roses for me. I just cant listen to Paradise City, Sweet Child O'mine, Mr. Brownstone etc. played by the new band, thinking that they are playing them on the stage just because the old band made those fucking great songs. They dont deserve any applauses for playing them.
If I'll ever go to their show, it is just because the new album. I dont want to hear any old songs without Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven/Matt. Even Gilby is more GN'R for me than these new guys.
I hope that Chinese Democracy will be released as soon as possible. I will by it, and I think that I will like it alot. Maybe I just remove "Guns n' Roses" text from the cover? Wink Let's just keep our thumbs up and pray that they can get their asses up to a tour!
Totally agree. I think Axl is trying ti hold on to something that isn't there anymore.

C'mon dude, change the name of the band already.
he'll get a lot more respect if he does.
 and to quote point 24

RELEASE THE MOTHERFUCKER OF AN ALBUM CALLED CHINESE DEMOCRACY YOU FAT GIT! rant
(this does NOT mean i hate Axl or anything, but this whole album thing is getting ridiculous Roll Eyes

What's so civil about war anyway?
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #294 on: April 23, 2005, 01:46:04 PM »

It isn't getting ridiculous... It is.

Rollin' on the streets
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #295 on: April 23, 2005, 02:23:40 PM »

you're an idiot.

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #296 on: April 23, 2005, 03:27:02 PM »

you're an idiot.

It was against the rules, lil boy. Try to behave even if it's hard for you. If you were intelligent, you wouldn't act like an asshole.  yes

Rollin' on the streets
usurper
« Reply #297 on: April 23, 2005, 03:39:27 PM »

Mikkamakka and Woody......... Play Nice........ Now say you're sorry....... BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!

peace Peace  peace
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #298 on: April 25, 2005, 05:18:34 AM »

you're an idiot.

It was against the rules, lil boy. Try to behave even if it's hard for you. If you were intelligent, you wouldn't act like an asshole.? yes

I'm intelligent enough to know that you're an idiot.

If that makes me an asshole then ...so be it.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #299 on: April 25, 2005, 05:01:47 PM »

This certainly is the frustration thread!!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: