Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:41:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228481 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 170024 times)
BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #260 on: March 14, 2005, 01:48:27 PM »

Chinese Democracy still isn't out, and I am frustrated. Throw us a freakin bone Uncle Axl!!!

OT:  Didn't I buy you a drink?? or was that somebody else.... its driving me nuts

-BP

mandy2965
Opening Act

Blessed Be

« Reply #261 on: March 15, 2005, 08:05:05 AM »

it'll sell out...big time....hope Axl keeps it together! They could have still been goin full swing.

There's a voo doo mojo working at the go-go
That could knock a witch off her broom...
We slither on in, to shed our skin
Make our way up to the bump and grind...
usurper
« Reply #262 on: March 18, 2005, 06:56:20 PM »

I am sick and fucking tired of waiting for a album to come, for Chinese Democracy to come and I am sick of Axl taking a big fat dump on whatever GNR ever did, I am still a fan but I won't go to the concerts and I won't support Axl's mockery of something that was once a great thing. A few points I need to make out that might get me banned but I am going to take a risk:

1. Axl is a freak with all the surgery shit, he is starting to look like Michael Jackson
2. Robin butchers GNR classics, accept it, dont say he is putting heart and soul into the songs, he is butchering them
3. Tommy and Dizzy are a bunch of asskissers. No questions asked
4. Axl may own the name but it will never be guns n' roses until the old band reunite *like thats ever going to fucking happen*
5. Axl is a tubby-nutcase
6. Robin should be fired and replaced by a better guitarist
7. 4 riots?!? No band has fucking started 4 riots!!! What the hell is wrong with Axl!
8. Axl should have never gotting his nodules removed, he sounds like something is chomping on his nuts
9. I will still buy the album IF I am still alive and not dead by old age
10. Axl should re-hire Huge or Clarke
11. Chris Pittman should be fired
12. Richard Fortus is a real talent but sadly underused as a guitarist wasting his talents
13. Nobody can replace Buckethead, ever, period.
14. Izzy is a fucking great song writer
15. Silkworms sucks and should never be played again
16. Lose some weight Axl
17. 14 years for one album?!? Ha.
18. The New KOHD sucks dick. I prefer the ones used on the UYI tour
19. CKY and Mix-Master Mike? What the hell were you thinking!!! Did you want to bore us to death?
20. More new material should be played, Axl's voice cant handle the old songs anymore
21. STOP PLAYING THE OLD SONGS!
22. GIVE US SOME NEWS!
23. RELEASE A SINGLE!
24. RELEASE THE MOTHERFUCKER OF AN ALBUM CALLED CHINESE DEMOCRACY YOU FAT GIT!

Thank you for your time. Don't ban me.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 06:58:35 PM by usurper » Logged
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #263 on: March 18, 2005, 11:56:53 PM »

YOU ARE A FUCKIN DICKHEAD
SHUT UP

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #264 on: March 19, 2005, 12:14:08 AM »

SHUT UP

peace

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
usurper
« Reply #265 on: March 19, 2005, 04:06:08 AM »

SHUT UP

peace

Uh huh. I have heard worse than that. Come on! I proved my point! Gimme some good insults!
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #266 on: March 19, 2005, 06:44:09 AM »

SHUT UP

peace

Uh huh. I have heard worse than that. Come on! I proved my point! Gimme some good insults!

Oh no mate!! The only thing you have proved is that you are not a proper gnr fan! I'm not gonna through insults at ya. There is no need! How can you be a proper gnr fan if you are throwing all those insults at Axl and the rest of the band? I have been a fan since 86-87 and loved the original band. I loved the band through the early nineties when Dizzy, Matt and Gilby came along and I am just as excited now about the new album coming out with the band as it is now. In my opinion a true fan is someone who has stuck with the band through all the shit and highs and lows. I think I have stated in many other posts when twats like you come out of the woodwork, why waste your time writing a post like that when the majority of the people on this site dont care for your comments? Seems like your wasting your own time on the site! Its a guns n roses site which for the majority is used by fans and not people like you. If all you negative dicks are gonna continue to use this excellent site I reckon our man Jarmo should open a new link on this site for people like you where you can all go and slate Axl and the new band and just whine amoungst yourselves so proper fans dont have to see your stupid meaningless fucking posts.

usurper
« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2005, 09:12:40 AM »

SHUT UP

peace

Oh no mate!! The only thing you have proved is that you are not a proper gnr fan! I'm not gonna through insults at ya. There is no need! How can you be a proper gnr fan if you are throwing all those insults at Axl and the rest of the band? I have been a fan since 86-87 and loved the original band. I loved the band through the early nineties when Dizzy, Matt and Gilby came along and I am just as excited now about the new album coming out with the band as it is now. In my opinion a true fan is someone who has stuck with the band through all the shit and highs and lows. I think I have stated in many other posts when twats like you come out of the woodwork, why waste your time writing a post like that when the majority of the people on this site dont care for your comments? Seems like your wasting your own time on the site! Its a guns n roses site which for the majority is used by fans and not people like you. If all you negative dicks are gonna continue to use this excellent site I reckon our man Jarmo should open a new link on this site for people like you where you can all go and slate Axl and the new band and just whine amoungst yourselves so proper fans dont have to see your stupid meaningless fucking posts.

Oh yes, I am not a proper fan, I just come here ten times a day, everyday for the fun of it. I also own all the albums and are getting the dvd's soon for the fun of it, I just stuck by Axl though 14 years of no-shows, cancellations, tantrums, line-up changes and him taking his fucking sweet time making an album for the fun of it, I have wasted my childhood listening to GNR while I could have gone out with my friends for the fun of it, I have just wasted countless hours and countless days thinking about the band, the new album and if it was really worth it just to be original. You are not a fan compared to me and how much I have suffered through my lonely existence. You are in no position to tell me I am not a fan.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #268 on: March 19, 2005, 09:26:54 AM »

Gimme some good insults!
You look like Axl Grin

You are spot on with number 14? ok

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
usurper
« Reply #269 on: March 19, 2005, 09:28:32 AM »

Gimme some good insults!
You look like Axl Grin

You are spot on with number 14? ok

smoking Izzy? smoking

It's not true! Oh god it's not true!!!!!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #270 on: March 19, 2005, 10:41:22 AM »

8. Axl should have never gotting his nodules removed, he sounds like something is chomping on his nuts

is this true ??
when did he do this ?

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
usurper
« Reply #271 on: March 19, 2005, 10:46:48 AM »

is this true ??
when did he do this ?

After the release of Oh My God Axl had his voice nodules removed to destroy his trademark voice and go towards a newer techno sound.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #272 on: March 19, 2005, 11:05:04 AM »

is this true ??
when did he do this ?

After the release of Oh My God Axl had his voice nodules removed to destroy his trademark voice and go towards a newer techno sound.

is there an article on the subject?

Cubb
Rocker

Get In The Ring!

« Reply #273 on: March 19, 2005, 11:20:07 AM »

i think u shud lay off the guy/girl a bit. he/she was jus postin her thoughts,no need 4 the insults.
i think axl is the greatest front man ever an im sure every1 on this site agrees, but i jus dont like the man very much.im not tryin to insult him or anything but wat he did to the original members was harsh.

8. Axl should have never gotting his nodules removed, he sounds like something is chomping on his nuts.
 i dont agree wit this axl is a great singer an always will be.u say ur still a fan of his but yet u more or less say that he cant sing,i dont get it.

13. Nobody can replace Buckethead, ever, period.

I hope ur not includin slash in that,ur oviously not cus hes not a person,hes god!!

peace

2 often we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures remember when someone anoys u it takes 42 muscles in ur face to frown but it only takes 4 extend ur arm an BITCHSLAP THE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE!R&FnR!
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #274 on: March 19, 2005, 11:29:06 AM »

i think u shud lay off the guy/girl a bit. he/she was jus postin her thoughts,no need 4 the insults.
i think axl is the greatest front man ever an im sure every1 on this site agrees, but i jus dont like the man very much.im not tryin to insult him or anything but wat he did to the original members was harsh.
Whatya talkin' bout? Huh usurper's a guy, I'm confused? rofl, no really I am confused? Huh
The gender sign under our names tells whether or not we are male or female, blue = male, pink = female? ok? Smiley

smoking Izzy? smoking

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #275 on: March 19, 2005, 11:33:12 AM »

The gender sign under our names tells whether or not we are male or female, blue = male, pink = female? ok? Smiley

smoking Izzy? smoking

I guess I'm a transexual.  hihi

usurper
« Reply #276 on: March 19, 2005, 12:42:26 PM »

As clearly posted I am a male.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #277 on: March 19, 2005, 12:56:30 PM »

Hey, someone merged this thread, cool

I guess I'm a transexual. hihi
rofl

smoking Izzy? smoking

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #278 on: March 20, 2005, 06:07:49 PM »

MOMMYYYYYYY I WANT MY CHIDEM  crying crying crying crying crying

hyperionmax2003
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #279 on: March 20, 2005, 09:47:41 PM »

You wanna talk about asskissers, take a look at Gilby Clarke
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: