Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 10:02:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228480 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 169921 times)
usurper
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2005, 06:19:43 AM »

We all have waited 14 fucking years for this motherfucker to be released, 14 years of listening to rumours, guessing what the album is gonna sound like, when are they gonna tour again, whos in the band now, most artists can get an album done in about 2 months, fucking American Idiot by GD was done in three weeks and the mastering was done in about 3 days. It's a kickass album btw FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HELL, IT'S TAKING MR.FUCKING AXL ROSE 12 FUCKING YEARS TO FINISH ONE ALBUM! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh does he want us to suffer? No, he takes his fucking time with everything. I am losing faith day by day. If it's not out by at latest september it will never fucking be out. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  rant rant rant rant
railroadblues
« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2005, 01:43:08 PM »

I just thought ---

what if Chinese Democracy isn't even the real name and it's just a code word for cd, record, to throw everybody off - Gn'r never had a song title as an album title ---

pretty funny that the album name has been known for like 4 years now when everything else is taking so long ---

and now we're told that it's the artwork that's holding this thing back, I imagined they should be done with that since they had been gearing up for the tour 3 years ago ---

alright, no need to add to the confusion ---
usurper
« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2005, 10:04:57 AM »

I just thought ---

what if Chinese Democracy isn't even the real name and it's just a code word for cd, record, to throw everybody off - Gn'r never had a song title as an album title ---

pretty funny that the album name has been known for like 4 years now when everything else is taking so long ---

and now we're told that it's the artwork that's holding this thing back, I imagined they should be done with that since they had been gearing up for the tour 3 years ago ---

alright, no need to add to the confusion ---

Dont confuse me!
railroadblues
« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2005, 08:32:34 AM »

no harm intended

they should have released it right after the tour --- because now, after getting a glimpse of the new material we've kind of gotten a slight idea what to expect and so the wish to surprise everybody might have urged Axl to re-do the whole thing ---

and speaking of the artwork: I wouldn't mind if it came wrapped in a brown bag of paper, would you?
usurper
« Reply #224 on: February 14, 2005, 09:12:58 AM »

and speaking of the artwork: I wouldn't mind if it came wrapped in a brown bag of paper, would you?

I would not care if a man gave the cd to me on horseback. I just fucking want it!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #225 on: February 15, 2005, 04:41:33 PM »

The wait has gone on for too long. At least during the wait for 'Illusions' you really knew the albums were coming out cause the band did soundtracks,leaked song titles,etc. From this version of GNR we get nothing!! I think all of us hardcore fans around the world need to organize some kind of a mass protest of some sort. Maybe standing outside of the record company, standing outside of Axl's house or something like this. Maybe we should also stop looking at GNR related material on the internet. And stop buying GNR albums,shirts,etc. Does anyone else feel this way or have anymore ideas? This is something that us longtime fans should seriously consider!!

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #226 on: February 15, 2005, 04:44:03 PM »

The wait has gone on for too long. At least during the wait for 'Illusions' you really knew the albums were coming out cause the band did soundtracks,leaked song titles,etc. From this version of GNR we get nothing!! I think all of us hardcore fans around the world need to organize some kind of a mass protest of some sort. Maybe standing outside of the record company, standing outside of Axl's house or something like this. Maybe we should also stop looking at GNR related material on the internet. And stop buying GNR albums,shirts,etc. Does anyone else feel this way or have anymore ideas? This is something that us longtime fans should seriously consider!!

Noooo! Please!!!???!!?? Its not our album! And im sure they are doing what they can to release it!  Behave!! rant

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #227 on: February 15, 2005, 04:47:23 PM »

maybe we could make a petition  Grin

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #228 on: February 15, 2005, 05:45:56 PM »

We all have waited 14 fucking years for this motherfucker to be released, 14 years of listening to rumours, guessing what the album is gonna sound like, when are they gonna tour again, whos in the band  now FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HELL, IT'S TAKING MR.FUCKING AXL ROSE 12 FUCKING YEARS TO FINISH ONE ALBUM! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh does he want us to suffer? No, he takes his fucking time with everything. I am losing faith day by day. If it's not out by at latest september it will never fucking be out. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? rant rant rant rant

Thats because Mr.Rose is a sadomasochist  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
GNR2005
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2005, 08:47:33 AM »

IF CHINESE DEMOCRACY AINT OUT IN 2005, IT AINT HAPPENIN come on axl !!!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2005, 12:14:17 PM »

I feel like crying   no Undecided Cry crying

usurper
« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2005, 01:18:39 PM »

We should just accept that Axl likes to treat us like shit. Maybe we should all become interested in that new little band, is it satin revolver? hihi
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2005, 04:51:28 PM »

We should just accept that Axl likes to treat us like shit. Maybe we should all become interested in that new little band, is it satin revolver? hihi

I thought velvet revolver was gonna be my new drug.... but VR is my LIGHT ganja whereas Axl Is my heroin.  Angry

and I need a fix motherfucker.  Angry

V
Headliner

The Fountainhead

« Reply #233 on: February 19, 2005, 01:21:22 AM »

Still no news.

nonononononono news.

It'll just come out, one day.

I guess.
bad tripp
Headliner

Here Today... Probably Here Tommorrow

« Reply #234 on: February 19, 2005, 01:57:01 AM »

most useful thread ever created? i certainly think so!

Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2005, 05:14:35 AM »

Give it time a couple GN'R members have only just finished there tour a week ago

EEEERRRR Little boy
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2005, 06:00:28 AM »

=> Frustration thread  Grin
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2005, 07:27:53 AM »

fuck

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #238 on: February 20, 2005, 03:56:41 PM »

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #239 on: February 20, 2005, 04:05:20 PM »

If I lived in L.A. I would've gone over to his house, and started a MOTHERFUCKING HUNGER STRIKE ! Angry Angry

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: