Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:40:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 169804 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #200 on: December 05, 2004, 07:44:46 PM »

nice red x

i thnk it's stupid to have the lack of official updates about a cd they are gonna release

if it's still not soon, tell us

but if thing is about to happen, i understand the silence

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2005, 07:26:36 PM »

I would love to here your thoughts on this topic.

After going back and reading the latest Brain interview, I'm starting to believe that the New GNR lineup isn't going to work and may have already dismantled.  Brain, Tommy, you name it, these guys dont even seem to know what is going on and Brain apparently doesn't even think he is still in the band. 

These are quotes from Brain in a recent interview from December.  "When we started the band, me and Bucket were still in Guns n? Roses."  "If GNR start up again, I?m in. I love doing it and, as crazy as it is, I really miss being all around that. I love being that rock guy when you?re in a band, and its about you and your music. Being a hired gun is a different feeling ? its not your songs, and its all about the artist you?re working for. Which is cool, but with Guns we were doing songs that I was a part of creating. And if the new album ever comes out, there are songs on there that I?ve had a hand in writing."

Now to me, this isn't a good sign at all for the band.  The album seems to be done, but obviously the band members have not heard from Axl in quite some time.  I think the whole thing may be gowing up in flames for some reason or another.  And yes, the band members don't necessarily need to be there while Axl is finishing up the album and that is why they are all doing there solo stuff, but atleast fill your band mates in on what is going on.  I just think Brain's statements are a really bad sign.  He doesn't even think GNR is together anymore. 

What do you guys think?  Someone give me some hope, besides that stupid Superbowl rumor. 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
ACIDNECTARBOY
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2005, 08:35:25 AM »

At this point I truly believe the only two ways we will EVER hear the new music is: 1.someone close to the band will have to screw Axl and let it get out as bootleg,  or 2. Axl will have to DIE.      Axl is too chickenshit to ever release the album!  If he wasn't it would have been out long ago.  It's been reported to be six months away for FIVE YEARS NOW]      HE DOESN"T HAVE THE BALLS    I'm sick of hearing about it being released "in a couple month"  It Ain't gonna happen EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant  nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2005, 05:25:39 PM »

I cried today. Axl made me cry.
do you really want me dead so you can release that album ??

DO you think this is all a game Huh Do you think we're all just names on your screen ?? do you have NO heart Huh  no emotions ? no feelings ? has your love ever left you out in the cold november rain ?? What do you see when you see me ? my screen name ?? do you see an empty bag of excuses crawling inside this dumbass looking message board??
Am I a joke ? Should I just kill myself and get it over with ??
 crying

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2005, 06:19:42 PM »

WHATS GETTING MW DOWN AT THE MOMENT IS THAT ITS CLEAR TOMMY, DIZZY AND BRAIN ARE UP FOR IT DESPITE THE PAST FUCK UPS, SO THEY'RE MUST BE SOME GOOD SHIT ON THAT ALBUM!!!!

Here today...ready to rock
Philly Rose
Crazy AND German
Headliner

« Reply #205 on: January 16, 2005, 05:41:57 AM »

i just want to have a reply from axl........ thats all i am waiting for...... and i guess all are waitin 4  confused or let me say a reply from Guns N' Roses  ok

edit: I've lost the emotional love of my mother and father because of dealing with C.D.; I believe it works, but all I need is some more help to escape from here!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 07:47:24 AM by M. Philly Rose » Logged

Forget about me. You can't tell me.
izzy29
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #206 on: January 19, 2005, 06:48:59 AM »

Axl if you're reading this, do you think it would kill you to release an EP for the hardcore fans who have stuck by you from day one?? Hell, there were many years when being a GNR fan was very uncool but we didnt give a damn!! We stuck by you anyway! You could release a self titled EP that has the new songs we have already heard and I dont think it would tarnish the reputation of Chinese Democracy. In fact, releasing an EP would free up some space for Chinese Democracy. And it would sell at least a couple million copies and that in itself might get the record company off your back. And with an EP in the store you wouldnt be under so much pressure to finish CD. With an EP in the store that would easily give you another year or two to finish your masterpiece without very much bitching from fans,record company,media,etc. Hell, if the studio versions of the songs we've heard our out of this world, you might possibly win album of the year at the grammys,AMA's, or at the MTV music awards! As far as I know, an EP has never won for album of the year! And we all know how you like breaking new ground!! So how about it AXL?!!
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2005, 06:50:41 AM »

yeah right.. he wont even tell you if he has a guitar player..
jellyhead
Rocker

« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2005, 07:00:14 AM »

Releasing an EP after waiting for 10+ years for new material would be laughable.  The critics would have a field day.  Pointless.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #209 on: January 19, 2005, 07:19:27 AM »

Releasing an EP after waiting for 10+ years for new material would be laughable.? The critics would have a field day.? Pointless.

Roll Eyes

Either u want new material or u don't - if u do, why the fcuk would it matter in the format it came?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2005, 07:36:16 AM »

Releasing an EP after waiting for 10+ years for new material would be laughable.? The critics would have a field day.? Pointless.

Roll Eyes

Either u want new material or u don't - if u do, why the fcuk would it matter in the format it came?

It'd be a shame that he'd be only able to put out 5 songs or so since he hasn't released anything new but OMG 1991. It's more than 13 years... Oh yes, the four new KOHD could make the album, too, so it would have been a full-length album. I'd rather want Axl not to release anything than this EP thing. Oh no.  no

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2005, 07:54:21 AM »

an EP would have been a good idea about the time of the 2002 comeback...

I think its time to put up or shut up....

Releasing an EP would just delay the cd for another 4 or 5 years....
jellyhead
Rocker

« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2005, 08:54:06 AM »

Releasing an EP after this amount of time waiting would be the final nail in the coffin for Axl's credibility.  Can you imagine what people would say "He can only finish four songs in 10+ years!!!".  It would, quite rightly, be a joke.  The next GN'R release has to be a full album.
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #213 on: January 19, 2005, 09:04:54 AM »

I believe in other words he is saying "Axl, throw us a freakin bone."  I can see where he is coming from. 

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #214 on: January 19, 2005, 09:10:10 AM »

I believe in other words he is saying "Axl, throw us a freakin bone."? I can see where he is coming from.?

I would consider throwing us a bone to be any kind of update..  a webposting or a fucking press release or something...

an EP would be a waste of time... esp since it would prob just end up being a let down anyways and be some rerecorded old songs or the ones we have heard on the 2002 tour.. 
southsiderwp
Opening Act

11/24/02 - 11/24/06

« Reply #215 on: February 02, 2005, 12:41:39 PM »

Why does anyone really think that the album will be released this year.  Everyone makes a major buzz over small little tidbits in the news.  Tommy has been saying that the album will be coming out "soon" for the last couple years now.  Does anyone know, does axl I give up.

Tis only a flesh wound....
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #216 on: February 02, 2005, 12:44:03 PM »

Ok bye bye peace
anythinggoes
« Reply #217 on: February 02, 2005, 12:50:17 PM »

Why!?!?!?! did you bother to start this post and Why!?!?!?! am i even bothering to reply  rant
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #218 on: February 03, 2005, 01:50:24 PM »

Dearest Axl,

RELEASE THAT MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCKING DOUCHE BAG...FINISH WHAT YOU FUCKING STARTED...IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO RELEASE THAT PIECE OF SHIT, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING TOLD ANYONE ABOUT IT...FUCK YOU

SCREW SLASH AND DUFF...JUST FUCKING RELEASE IT...I DON'T CARE IF YOUR TEETH AREN'T FUCKING WHITE ENOUGH, OR IF YOUR BEER BELLY IS TOO FUCKING BIG...QUIT BEING A PUSSY AND FUCKING RELEASE IT...NOTHING WILL EVER BE PERFECT...NOTHING WILL EVER BE EXACTLY AS YOU WISH IT TO BE...YOU JUST HAVE TO FUCKING DO IT ANYWAY......
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 01:54:16 PM by blues rocker » Logged
shaun
« Reply #219 on: February 12, 2005, 04:41:21 AM »

Stinton: "Next, he says, Guns N' Roses is gearing up for a late spring CD release, hopefully followed by touring."

Spring, late spring, early summer, autum, winter, 2006 (2010 sounds good to me) - I probably won't be around in 2070 (and neither will they)  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: