Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 04:50:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 169772 times)
slave2thegrind
Headliner

Duff is the man

« Reply #160 on: August 18, 2004, 10:12:10 AM »

Axl....just get the damn thing released already!!!!!

- Mike (The Slave)
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #161 on: August 18, 2004, 04:38:13 PM »

Just be patient...when Chinese Democracy comes, everything will be swept aside by the storm. Every song will grab you and launch you back out to the ocean, every GN'R hater will admit that he/she likes it or they will die. You will be invaded by the drums, you will be stabbed by the guitars, you will be blinded by the bass and the vocals will penetrate you in 18 different ways.

Velvet Revolver? There out of rounds. The guns will come and all else will be lost.

liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #162 on: August 24, 2004, 05:16:58 AM »

What about Elvis?
actually thats the real reason!
axl was gonna release CD in 2000 when someone told him elvis died, so he went back and made a pop album, then someone told him about the latest with MJackson, now he plans to make a rap album, i pray to god that somebody tells him 2pac also passed away and VR is out there rocking, so rock is still in good hands beer

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
RichardNixon
« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2004, 10:16:48 AM »

Hi Axl,

If you are reading this, I beg of you, please release the new album soon. The wait is terrible. The one thing a lot of us losers have in life is the prospect of one day going into a store and buying Chinese Democracy. So please, please, please, I beg of you, please release the new Guns album. This wait is terrible. It's like being tested for an awful disease and not knowing the results. Or could you please consider updating gnronline? Thanks.

ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2004, 12:17:23 AM »

how many of you go to work n' all fucking day all you can think about is the new album,
i was at work today n' i thought i was having a break down hihi, but seriously, it's really fuckin' with my head.
I was ok after an aborigenal fella i was working with shouted me a joint ok.

My sister bought me a Primus album to keep me occupied with somethin' new the other day. She told me i was ubsest n' chill the fuck out hihi

Not much of a descustion here, but thought i'd get it off my mined, i shutter to think what im gonna do when i get my filthy little hands on it!!!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
SON OF A PREACHER
Rocker

Dec 31 2004. Last chance !

« Reply #165 on: September 10, 2004, 09:04:31 AM »

Hi Axl,

? ? If you are reading this, I beg of you, please release the new album soon. The wait is terrible. The one thing a lot of us losers have in life is the prospect of one day going into a store and buying Chinese Democracy. So please, please, please, I beg of you, please release the new Guns album. This wait is terrible. It's like being tested for an awful disease and not knowing the results. Or could you please consider updating gnronline? Thanks.
? ?
crying we are pathetic, BUT I KEEP MY PROMISE, IF CHI-DEM IS NOT RELEASED BY THE END OF THE YEAR(OR AT LEAST A RELEASE DATE IS GIVEN) I WILL KILL MYSELF !!

Angry

if chidem is not here by new years's eve.I will KILL myself.
SON OF A PREACHER
Rocker

« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2004, 10:03:22 AM »

but seriously, it's really fuckin' with my head.

crying? oh well clintron.....See ya
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 06:23:22 PM by SON OF A PREACHER » Logged

metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2004, 03:44:01 AM »

Well it's obvious to anyone that the reason why geffen put out the greatest hits record was 'cause axl missed so many damn due dates and still hasn't put it out. If they'd finish chi dem then that wouldn't have happened.

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2004, 07:51:19 AM »

...waiting...waiting...waiting... rant

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2004, 04:07:38 PM »

Just fucking put the fucking album out already AXL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
Estranged fucker
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2004, 11:06:34 AM »

I mean is he in any way productive or is he fooling around a little? I was just wondering.
August 2002 I was so sure that a big announcement would be made, I barely went on vacation to Crete, because I didn't want to miss the big news. I thought we were so close..... Now we are more than 2 years further and still nothing! 2 years ago i would have bet my penis on it that we would have chinese democracy in our hands... Unbelievable!! what has happened since?? In Rio 2001 he said that he would be back 'with a bunch of new songs'
why was the tour in 2002 when the album was/is far from ready???
and what if rock in rio 3 was not cancelled? Would C.D. been released by now??
I've got a lot of questions but no answers and that is really frustrating Huh

i just want that fucking CD in my hands (but i'm not the only one.............
Is it that hard to finish a CD? Why doesn't he give us a single? do Something Axl!!
And why does the rest of the band seem to know shit???

So Axl, if you read this............ Please give us an update!! or C.D.

Greetings Estranged Fucker
Izzys Amp
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2004, 11:22:35 AM »

What does he do all day, well i think in 1996 he started listening to the finished version of "Zip It"....in 1997 he told the engineer to turn Tommy's bass up...then in 1998 he told him to turn it down....then in 1999 he told him to turn it back up again..then in 2000 he could have sworn he heard a "bum" note in there somewhere....in 2001 he listened again to be sure there was a "bum" note in there..in 2002 he called Tommy back and said fix that note...Tommy completed the note in 2003..it's 2004 and Axl is going to listen to track 2
Elle
Headliner

« Reply #172 on: October 08, 2004, 11:22:51 AM »

I'm sure he just gets on with enjoying his life, how he wants to do it. I doubt he gets up in the morning and thinks about us lot all impatiently waiting for CD!
I was at London when Axl basically said the cd was almost ready (can't remember the exact words but it was somethin about finishing bits off in the january after the tour). It's frustrating checking these boards for info and never getting any but when Axl's ready I'm sure he'll say summat (soon tho please Axl!!)

I'm optimistic we'll hear something 'soon'  confused

'If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine'
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #173 on: October 08, 2004, 11:42:34 AM »

He's probably using his left hand hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2004, 11:48:59 AM »

He books tours, then cancels them to piss people off. He puts out rumors of release dates, and then cancels the release to piss people off and he never goes out.

That's what I read on the Internet, so it must be true.  Tongue

I hope nobody missed the sarcasm in this post.  nervous

Thread merged.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #175 on: October 20, 2004, 12:54:09 PM »

Son of a preacher you haven't got long to live.

I'm started to get real frustrated with this, it always seems just around the corner, and when you get there, hey presto another few months! RRRRRRRRRRRRRR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here today...ready to rock
Court Jester
Opening Act

« Reply #176 on: October 24, 2004, 08:26:21 AM »

Take it easy! It?s coming, I can [glow=blue, :2,300]FEEL[/glow] it. ok
minto
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2004, 06:17:23 PM »

Guys,

For the last 3 days straight, I've done nothing but listen to GN'R CD's and bootlegs, and watch bootleg DVD's plus the original ones.  It's made me so fucking sad.  I've been listening to the Leeds show 2002 for the last 6 hours.  This was the only time I ever saw GN'R live.  I fear I may never get the opportunity again. crying

I can't take it anymore, my heart is broken and my life seems empty.

VR just don't do it for me.

I'd really give anything to see GN'R live one more time.  I'd give anything to hear Chinese Democracy.

Please Axl, I'm begging you.
SON OF A PREACHER
Rocker

« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2004, 06:21:51 PM »

Guys,

For the last 3 days straight, I've done nothing but listen to GN'R CD's and bootlegs, and watch bootleg DVD's plus the original ones.? It's made me so fucking sad.? I've been listening to the Leeds show 2002 for the last 6 hours.? This was the only time I ever saw GN'R live.? I fear I may never get the opportunity again. crying

I can't take it anymore, my heart is broken and my life seems empty.

VR just don't do it for me.

I'd really give anything to see GN'R live one more time.? I'd give anything to hear Chinese Democracy.

Please Axl, I'm begging you.

Grin Grin Grin it's so funny cause I feel the same way man...This thread will be moved faster than you can steal your sister's hairspray...but..know that you are not alone in this struggle....Im gonna lose it sooner or later.
 beer peace ok

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2004, 06:22:31 PM »

- Topics merged -

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: