Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:39:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 169634 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2003, 07:20:16 PM »

yeah! Make a big poster with www.heretodaygonetohell.com !!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED SOME ANSWERS!!!!  With All our names on! Leave it outside his door!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
clockworkrose
Rocker

Scorpio Rising

« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2003, 07:20:26 PM »

uh, calm down.  just accept the fact that when it is ready, it will be released!!   Roll Eyes   for christs sake, the man doesn't need any more stalkers
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2003, 07:48:56 PM »

ok, i want tis album to come out just as much as anybody else on this board, but since ive already waited for soooo long ill give Axl and the rest of the group the benefit of the doubt and hold out until February max then ill most definately give up really caring anymore. But hey, in the meen time im being optomistic and positive nad am resting hope on a late December release if the album is too be dropped this year. Its funny because when Aunt Ger first mentioned a Thanksgiving release, i debated it with a few guys on the hub and told them that i had a strong feeling for February... In any case though i think any reward for our continued patience and suport of Axl should be shown with either a vid or a single tis year even if 2004 is the answer.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
w.axlrose
Headliner

truefan4life

« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2003, 08:19:57 PM »

and who the fuck are you to tell Axl what to do? You wont get a foot passed his gateway, save your gas Wink

I READ THE INTERNET, I KNOW WHAT'S GOIN' ON
popcorn
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2003, 09:43:03 PM »

Here's the deal, I'm giving Axl until May 31st to anounce something is up. otherwise, I'm finding the dude & asking what the fuck is up. If anyone has a problem with that, they are pussies! I'm independently wealthy & will ask him sincerely what is up in public. That's all I'm saying/promising.

Axl, the clock is ticking. May 31st or you have fucking groupies/wierdo's
* popcorn hanging out on your street, in  your grill, asking what the fuck is up. I wouldn't go to such lengths had he not ripped people off last winter.  In America, everyone is accountable for their actions.

Do not lock. This is the most important thread ever on this board.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2003, 09:57:33 PM »

I agree with Popcorn, although I doubt that this  "This is the most important thread ever on this board."
Eduardo
VIP

Its just that demon life has got him in its sway

« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2003, 10:00:28 PM »

LOL, the most important thread ever? You must be joking, that idea is just pathetic, Axl will release the album when he wants to, whether you like it or not.. (I dont like it, but I have to live with it)
Carrie
Opening Act

Actually my face is a little higher

« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2003, 10:06:46 PM »

Dont ever doubt the fact that we do have the power to change things!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2003, 10:08:56 PM by Carrie » Logged

Dont be a label...because you are poetry
popcorn
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2003, 10:16:54 PM »

What thread could be more important? This is it, a real update from the man himself. I frequent many other internet boards that demand current public info. from people far more important than Axl Rose. I'm free to do what I want, as long as I do not infringe upon another man's rights.  

I'm not an idiot, I'm not a crazy, just someone who has always stood up for what is right.

Axl Rose, if you are reading this, please do not attempt to prevent me from having a dialogue with yourself. I come in peace. Either make your intentions public, or prepare to face the public you've promised services to but not delivered, yet collected funds from. It's only right.

Forget what you look like, what u feel like & give us a sign.
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2003, 10:40:13 PM »

I'm with ya popcorn... i've always wanted to see california anyway.... lets go have a 'man to man' talk with axl and tell him to get over his fears and insercurities.

We know he wants to make a 'darkside of the moon" or a "physical grafetti (sp?)" a legendary album....

Its going to be great axl... let it go...  face your fears...

like my therapist told me (I'm a therapist myself by the way) comfort over anxiety is hell, don't live in hell face your fears and conquor them

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
popcorn
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2003, 10:44:25 PM »

sounds good crashdiet, I think we're making some headway. Shot your email & we'll make plans. Are u in the USA, no biggie if you're not.
Crowebar
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2003, 10:44:36 PM »

Axl Rose, if you are reading this, please do not attempt to prevent me from having a dialogue with yourself. I come in peace. Either make your intentions public, or prepare to face the public you've promised services to but not delivered, yet collected funds from. It's only right.

Forget what you look like, what u feel like & give us a sign.

Right on!!!

I say go for it if you're able to do it popcorn.  ok  yes  beer

I would too, if I had the money man.
popcorn
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2003, 10:49:16 PM »

Fuck yeah, Crowebar, the ball is already rolling!

It's pretty weird that it's come to this, but what the fuck, u know.

May 31st, 2004 people.
Crowebar
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2003, 10:54:29 PM »

As long as nobody, including you, gets hurt, why the fuck not dude?  Huh

I think you should fucking do it tomorrow man. Fuck waiting 'till May. The album will probably be out by then. But, knowing Axl, it won't be.
Buritoking
I Voted for a Third Party Candidate
Rocker

- It's Good To Be The King -

« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2003, 10:58:54 PM »

I'm with ya too, Popcorn. I understand the whole It'll come out when it comes out thing, but just give us some god dman news, tell us what's going on. I mean if he didn't want to be harresed about realseing the frickin' album why did I give him 80 dollars for a tour of an album that will never come out....

I don't want him to just realse the album unless he's happy with it, all I want is some offical news. I mean am I the only one pissed that there was never any official word aobut the cancelled tour, or the fake concert, where 3000 fans bought tickets, or the I.R.S leak. Look at velvet revolver, both Duff and Scott have posted on the velvet revovler board. We get an update three monthes ago that soon we will be getting information. Well Axl, When the HELL is soon?
estranged88
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2003, 11:39:09 PM »

Shit man...if i wasnt 15, i would be with you all the way!!

i dont want to intrude on his life, i just want to know what the fuck is going on!

Why do you cook stove top in the oven???
popcorn
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2003, 11:46:05 PM »

That's all it is, dude. Just a true informational update. They fucking campout in Baghdad, we'll campout on Latigo Canyon Road!

Who's with me?!?!
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2003, 12:08:34 AM »

Popcorn I totally see the reasoning behind this. And it is true that we could use some answers. You just won't catch me out there trying to pull that shit! I mean have you seen Earl?!?! That boy is huge!!  Shocked
popcorn
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2003, 12:16:47 AM »

Trust me, I will give Earl no reason to cause bodily harm.

Think of this as more as a pilmigrage for truth, by a loyal follower.
nevermore
Headliner

Verg I Veum / Varg I Veum

« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2003, 08:49:50 AM »

Dude ..this sounds familiar..well..ever heard of Mark Chapmann.
 I mean i am w/ you. I perfectly understand u, but what do u want to do.
 R u gonna rough him up something.
  Do u think you'll get to ask him to beer in a pub and he'll say yes...you'll become best of bodies... he'll tell all your secrets....Let's face it..that kinda crap won't work.
 I seriously doubt sleeping in front of the guys house will either.
 I don't know... i mean if u're set on doin' it ..and hopefully in a civilised way that doesn't involve bloodshed from either of u ... the best of luck
 My adivice is: Wait for the album..and i mean w/ a little peaaaaatience... and  be glad for it when it actually comes out. Axl does an obligation to the fans, but ibe reasonable...
 If i was makin' an album and was hinting it would be a masterpiece i would totally try to lock myself from the world. Not xaclty like Axl, but u know...
 What u could do is make people sign a kind of list... hopefully he'll get to see it... he may see how important some news actually is..but that's it...let him do his job...
 Anyway if u're set on doin' it..THe best of luck man!...rock the hell on! ok  ...myself i never had an objective in life to camp outside this guys street and yell ,,Axl" everytime he comes out or pray to a piece of paper that he spit on. Anyways ... Hail to the Gunners!!!!

WECOMEFROMTHELANDOFTHEICEANDSNOW/From the midnight sun,where the hot springs blow/The hammer of the gods/Will drive their ships to new lands/To fight the horde, singing and crying:/ WALHALLA IM coming
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: