Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 06:28:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 160638 times)
MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #920 on: February 20, 2007, 05:10:33 PM »

Who still cares ?

This album will never be out.

too many poeple has worked on ... many problems about it.

Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #921 on: February 20, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »

Who still cares ?

This album will never be out.

too many poeple has worked on ... many problems about it.

after 10 years i am finally realizing the sad truth that this is actually the truth.
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #922 on: February 20, 2007, 05:15:19 PM »

Hmm...  So you guys are still waiting, huh?  Someone shoot me an e-mail when CD is released.   peace

chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #923 on: February 21, 2007, 10:35:58 AM »

I'm in a fuckin' shitty mood, with a killer hangover.

This just sucks, I love better I haven't heard this "new" version but I just wanted to say I'm fuckin' sick and tired of waiting.

I apologize to all for the ranting. I know it's the bands choice they can do what the fuck they want. Release it when they want, they fucked around so much with "The Blues" (6 years and counting) the 06 version is the weakest of the lot... I know, I know...but you don't know if that will be the album version....That's right cause I have no album.

I'm happy as hell the band is going out again, to places they have never been and it is wonderful for the fans in those place (I'm included, can't wait for the South American Leg)

But really, really.... I just want to hear some new music oe at least know when I will hear new music. This is so exhausting. I try my best to stay positive...I'm just  fuckin sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #924 on: February 21, 2007, 10:37:50 PM »

hehe, you're really frustrated, great topic for you then   Undecided

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
Jaakko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #925 on: February 22, 2007, 03:14:27 AM »

Hello !
I've been a GNR-fan since 1994 and I've been around this board for 4 years, but never felt like I should/would comment on something. Then yesterday it just suddenly happened: I got frustrated !

I have waited, more or less, Chinese Democracy since 2001. Last year I started to get really excited and yes, I believed that it would come in november. I told of it to my friends, I dragged my best buddy (he only cares of Slash, so it was not an easy task !) to see them live in Helsinki, I was hyped when the black sheeps were running, and so on. Then it came: Axl's open letter which cleared things and gave, for the first time ever, a tentative release date. I felt tired, c'mon, another three months !

Yesterday it struck me. It's a rock album. It's very likely good and different. It couls become a great success. But where is it ??! Goddamnit, some tracks have been quite ready, it seems, back in 1998-2000. It was coming first in 2000, right ? Oh my gods and goddesses, I wonder how many times CD track-listing has changed these past seven years. Songs like Oklahoma will perhaps be scrapped cause they might be out-of-date.

I mean, come on, how many times has Tommy or Dizzy or, nowadays, Ron said that it should come soon, they are finishing the touches ? It just strikes me, what the hell was Axl playing in Crazy Horse Too in 2003 ?? What the hell were they listening last fall at party, the event where Sebastian Bach heard Sorry ??

Suddenly, I just lost almost all my faith for this band.

...and now what, rumours are flying that Better has been played in various radiostations... I hope to god this is it.
dafflovesaxl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #926 on: February 22, 2007, 08:58:31 AM »

I noticed on myspace there is a girl who claims she toured with the original GnR,  now bearing in mind she is only 27 now so would have been very young when they were touring so I somehow think its attention seeking for myspace mates!.  She stated she was given CD album for Xmas hoping everyone would assume Axl gave it her (yea right) beings the pic on her profile is with him!!  The things people put on their myspace profile eh!!    I nearly sent her a message saying how the hell can you have it if it isnt out yet but that would have just given her satisfaction in thinking someone is bothered !.  Any of you ever come accross any nonsense like that (this is assuming she really isnt for real, I will have to eat my words otherwise lol).  I am assuming the March date is the release, we will see eh.

hihi
14 Years Estranged
Opening Act

« Reply #927 on: February 23, 2007, 03:14:58 PM »

This shit has dragged on and on and on since 1998 and it has been pissing me off since about... 2003. I know other artists have taken their sweet assed time in recording an album, fuck... it was only five years between Tool's Lateralus and 10,000 Days. Meatloaf took thirteen years between Bat Out Of Hell Pts. II & III and has left me to believe that since 03.06.2007 isn't the release date, that we should look forward to a late spring-summer release... even though the last time Guns N' Roses released any shred of music worth listening to was in 1999, I still have hope that we will see Chinese Democracy before the 2008 Elections.

Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #928 on: February 23, 2007, 04:44:10 PM »

This shit has dragged on and on and on since 1998 and it has been pissing me off since about... 2003. I know other artists have taken their sweet assed time in recording an album, fuck... it was only five years between Tool's Lateralus and 10,000 Days. Meatloaf took thirteen years between Bat Out Of Hell Pts. II & III and has left me to believe that since 03.06.2007 isn't the release date, that we should look forward to a late spring-summer release... even though the last time Guns N' Roses released any shred of music worth listening to was in 1999, I still have hope that we will see Chinese Democracy before the 2008 Elections.

So you actually think OMG was worth listening?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #929 on: February 23, 2007, 05:18:23 PM »

So you actually think OMG was worth listening?

I like OMG, but they've certainly released tracks since with more promise.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #930 on: February 26, 2007, 09:24:20 PM »

of course i'm a little ancy and nervous about the record coming out this year, but i still think that its smooth sailing from here on out. i mean the band has been active for almost a year now, and we've gotten the most band updates/interactions with the fans since 2002.

i think we just need to sit tight.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
dafflovesaxl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #931 on: February 27, 2007, 08:00:42 AM »

yep sit tight is all we can do, quite right.  When it does materialise it will be a nice surprise.
evergreen_layne
Rocker

People have waited a long time for this

« Reply #932 on: March 03, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »

He said we'd get an update if the album was delayed for any reason.  Where the fuck is the update?  And that Del James note doesn't count.  That was the bare minimum of info.  For all the people who say he doesn't owe us anything - fuck that!  I bought a pair of tix to two shows on the '06 tour.  That's $300 so I'd say I deserve a little more info eh Uncle Axl??

11.08.02 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA
12.10.06 - Everett Events Center, Everett, WA
12.11.06 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #933 on: March 03, 2007, 03:20:02 PM »

The Del James note is probably all we will get until the tour starts or the next song leaks.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #934 on: March 05, 2007, 04:17:02 PM »

this saga is unreal.
SterileEyes
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #935 on: March 05, 2007, 05:51:38 PM »

Well, at least tomorrow I won't leave the record store empty handed...

South Park Season 9 comes out on DVD!!  Cool  smoking  peace

Follow the link below to hear my cover of "Pretty Tied Up"

http://www.myspace.com/marlahooch1
dafflovesaxl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #936 on: March 08, 2007, 11:16:28 AM »

One of our cd/dvd etc stores said April 6th, mmm, told me to pop in and order it a week before, I haven't heard any more gossip elsewhere, but then I haven't been looking for it.

xx
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #937 on: March 12, 2007, 08:04:39 AM »

Waiting on CD is like waiting for a girl who never gives it up. She teases you, ignores you, drives you crazy, puts you in a frenzy, frustrates you, and just when you're about to give up on her she flirts with you and gets you all interested again.

But someday..... Someday..... It will happen. Oh yes, it will.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #938 on: March 12, 2007, 07:59:45 PM »

He said we'd get an update if the album was delayed for any reason.  Where the fuck is the update?  And that Del James note doesn't count.  That was the bare minimum of info.  For all the people who say he doesn't owe us anything - fuck that!  I bought a pair of tix to two shows on the '06 tour.  That's $300 so I'd say I deserve a little more info eh Uncle Axl??

No you don't deserve shit for being such a whiny little brat.

Evergreen says:  "Where the fuck is the update"
Axl says: Recording is complete and it has been handed in for mixing
Evergreen says: "And that Del James note doesn't count."

Laughing My Fucking Arse Off

I seriously cannot believe you think you are "owed" something by this band.  Roll Eyes They don't owe us a fucking thing mate.

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #939 on: March 12, 2007, 09:28:25 PM »

Again, I love the way people assume they are "owed" something for spending $ to see them perform...

spend your $ to support a band, a team, or your family.....   don't ever expect anything in return.. because "you spent $"   cheap fuckers!!   

What are you gonna do if the CD doesn't meet your expectations?   Ask for your $ back, cheap fucks?  you're probably the downloading muthafuckers that won't "buy" the album anyway...  cocksuckers.... feeling they are owed something.... man that just gets under my skin!         
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: