Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 05:48:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228157 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 160986 times)
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #880 on: December 13, 2006, 06:34:06 PM »

I learned in high school to be nice to the nutcases so they don't wanna blow you away if they come to school with a gun. I graduated.
nesto111
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #881 on: December 13, 2006, 06:39:49 PM »

so what does that make u for reading it!!!!
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #882 on: December 17, 2006, 09:27:32 AM »

Axl's potential release date is three weeks shy of four years after this thread was started.

The first three years went on with hope, the fourth has had all sorts of developments so far. 2006 has been the lineups best year yet, here's hoping 2007 will be even better.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Getizzyback
Headliner

Gotta Lite? FUc.....

« Reply #883 on: January 12, 2007, 03:08:55 AM »

We got people growing old in here , man !  drool

Anyone here need a "Banned aid"?
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #884 on: January 12, 2007, 03:30:50 AM »

The album will be out this year.
It will be out between june and august and you can take that to the bank.

I'm not picking on Dave or anything here.. but it's just funny to look all the way back to 2003 and see how it was back then. Crazy!

I'd take that to the bank Dave!  Grin

gnrevolution.com
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #885 on: January 13, 2007, 03:11:26 PM »

The album will be out this year.
It will be out between june and august and you can take that to the bank.

I'm not picking on Dave or anything here.. but it's just funny to look all the way back to 2003 and see how it was back then. Crazy!

I'd take that to the bank Dave!? Grin

You do realize dave hasent logged on since dec 22 right ?? hihi
bringu2yourknees
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #886 on: January 25, 2007, 09:42:01 AM »

I haven't posted on here in a few weeks, seeing as to how I'm just waiting and watching for things in the Gn'R world to pick up again.  But yesterday while listening to Sirius, I got bothered by a DJ's comments and felt compelled to air it out on here.  Now being a Guns n' Roses fan, you naturally have to take everything (positive and/or negative) about this group lightly.  And in almost all circumstances I'll usually laugh off comments.  But yesterday on the Buzzsaw channel I think it was, before SCOM was played the DJ said something to the extent of "Velvet Revolver is planning on May as the release date for their new cd, thats right around the time that Guns N' Roses will be announcing another delay Chinese Democracy".   Roll Eyes Like I said, those comments aren't verbatim, but give you an idea of what was said.

Nothing too relevant, just some comments that got under my skin for some reason, and gave me a reason to come on here and air it out.   Giving us even more of a reason to want this thing released, to at least silence that part of the negative crowd.
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #887 on: January 25, 2007, 09:44:40 AM »

The only thing that will silence it, is the album being released. 
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #888 on: January 25, 2007, 09:55:44 AM »

cause nothing from the past would ever suggest this album would ever get delayed.
Dude i bet you were one of the ones who still thought it would get released in 06 right up untill the day Axl delayed it......again.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 09:57:33 AM by Rhino » Logged
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #889 on: January 25, 2007, 10:03:39 AM »

cause nothing from the past would ever suggest this album would ever get delayed.
Dude i bet you were one of the ones who still thought it would get released in 06 right up untill the day Axl delayed it......again.

Why do you have to be mean to the guy. He obviously cares about the band.

I feel you bud, but I honestly think it will come to a screeching hault when the album is delivered. It will be like Brain Wilson's Smile. Some critisim, as expected, but praise from the fans.

Pitchfork will hate the new album, we know that. Stereogum will say it is luke warm, Rolling Stone and MTV will love it.

bringu2yourknees
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #890 on: January 25, 2007, 10:06:37 AM »

No, unlike the type of person that you described, I actually have kids, a wife, a LIFE. ?I wasn't asking for sarcastic responses from bitter fans, I posted this as a reminder that once once the cd is released, WHENEVER that may be, it will at least keep those types of comments to a minimum.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #891 on: January 25, 2007, 10:25:57 AM »

I thought it would get released in 06. And I wasn't waiting till Axl gave the tentative date for the first time.
anything wrong with that? Huh
GnrAxl4life
Headliner

« Reply #892 on: January 25, 2007, 12:23:18 PM »

Im fairly certain were not getting it in March.
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #893 on: January 25, 2007, 12:24:15 PM »

No, unlike the type of person that you described, I actually have kids, a wife, a LIFE. ?I wasn't asking for sarcastic responses from bitter fans, I posted this as a reminder that once once the cd is released, WHENEVER that may be, it will at least keep those types of comments to a minimum.

Oooooooooh Ok sorry i didnt know you had kids ...I take it back then.
tomc102968
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #894 on: January 25, 2007, 02:52:51 PM »

what pisses me off is the number off people that will jump on the bandwagon once it is released.  I take shit here and there for being a gunner but fuck it in the end it wont matter
peace out
 Kiss
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #895 on: January 25, 2007, 02:58:52 PM »

wow thats a real lame ass thing to say... i hope everyone with a cd player 'jumps on the bandwagon', i want this thing to be a success

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
bringu2yourknees
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #896 on: January 25, 2007, 03:32:22 PM »

Yeah that's what bothered me the most.  I mean here is a DJ who is taking stabs at GnR numerous times, and the minute Chinese Democracy even grazes any sort of success, this guy will be all about it.

Like I said before, 99% of the time, stuff like this never phases me.  For some odd reason though, this comment for some reason did.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #897 on: January 25, 2007, 04:16:50 PM »

I dont get mad at comments like this anymore because honestly, Axl has brought this on himself.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #898 on: January 25, 2007, 04:20:13 PM »

I dont get mad at comments like this anymore because honestly, Axl has brought this on himself.

quoted for truth.

between axl and management the process and name GNR has become a big joke with no punchline.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #899 on: January 25, 2007, 04:33:56 PM »

Axl has ran out of free passes, its time to put up or shut up.

When he releases the album I am 100 percent sure most of the negativity will go away, Until then, I can't get mad at naysayers who have been given endless amounts of ammunition by Axl himself.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: