Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:37:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228487 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 170184 times)
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #440 on: December 29, 2005, 12:24:59 PM »

I guess we'll just have to live with the 12 tracks that have leaked from recording sessions. "T.W.A.T" is good and so is "Invisible"....Of course I like "Madagascar" and "IRS" also. You can see the frustration Buckethead has towards Axl on the rehearsal footage from the studio in 2001. It's cool to have a proshot DVD of GNR recording the album though.... beer
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 01:24:53 PM by gnrbaby » Logged

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #441 on: December 29, 2005, 11:38:35 PM »

^^^ Hm..? kid i think you got fooled. the only studio bootleg is I.R.S.

Anything eles is a fake. Unless your something special. Care to share?

gnrevolution.com
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #442 on: December 30, 2005, 01:47:26 AM »

I'll try and tape it for you next time I play it

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #443 on: December 30, 2005, 10:35:24 AM »

Huh I want whatever you're smokin!
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #444 on: December 30, 2005, 12:46:15 PM »

Huh I want whatever you're smokin!

hihi peace Grin   ahhhahahahahahahhahah! Well, it is a frustration thread!!  Oh boy!  Don't we all wish we could have 12 tracks of new GNR rant

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #445 on: December 31, 2005, 05:19:55 PM »

Come on, did you guys hear "Oh My God" ? It was borderline bad. The album that is "taking its time to achieve perfection" will be lucky to be close to the quality of UYI, let alone Appetite. It's only taking so long because Axl is a jackass who can't work with anyone.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #446 on: December 31, 2005, 10:58:21 PM »

^ why are you even here man?

gnrevolution.com
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #447 on: January 01, 2006, 11:03:15 AM »

Because people have given up hope on cd, that doesn't mean that they aren't gnr fans.. being a gnr fan has nothing to do with robin chris tommy richard or brain...

Only 364 more days of 06 left.. Cd in 07 ok
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #448 on: January 01, 2006, 11:43:43 AM »

I wander if this frustration thread will cease to exist when CD is finally released?

Here today...ready to rock
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #449 on: January 01, 2006, 03:19:07 PM »

I wander if this frustration thread will cease to exist when CD is finally released?

No; but it will turn into "The Frustration Thread - about the follow up to Chinese Democracy" where we will all come to bitch about Axl not releasing the album after CD.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #450 on: January 01, 2006, 03:38:39 PM »

Because people have given up hope on cd, that doesn't mean that they aren't gnr fans.. being a gnr fan has nothing to do with robin chris tommy richard or brain...

except for the fact that GN'R is Robin Chris Tommy Richard Brain and Axl. I know it seems kinda stupid at this point... seeing as theres no album... but this site is a GN'R fan site.. and if a fan is hung-up on the old line up then they can just hang out in the VR section and do us all a favor.

gnrevolution.com
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #451 on: January 02, 2006, 09:41:25 AM »

except for the fact that GN'R is Robin Chris Tommy Richard Brain and Axl. I know it seems kinda stupid at this point... seeing as theres no album... but this site is a GN'R fan site.. and if a fan is hung-up on the old line up then they can just hang out in the VR section and do us all a favor.

that makes no sence... Why do you have to be into the members of the older gnr's new projects to be on a gnr board?

the reason the seats filled up for the past tour was because of everything the afd gnr did.... Nobody knew anything really from new gnr (maybe maddy) so the gnr name sold those tickets and drew any new interest...

Once a band changes this drastic with such a famous following and so many accomplishments it should be shut down till members come back.. I have interest in cd because of axl, this lineup can change again and again and it wouldn't matter to me because I know gnr came n went years ago..

saying tommy brain chris richard.. I say who are they,, >? They been in gnr so long already and they could pass most in the street
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #452 on: January 02, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »

I'm here because I love GN'R. But it's dead. It died in 1996. Now all we have is Axl and his Axlettes. That's not Guns N Roses. You need Slash and Axl for GN'R (Izzy helps too because he wrote most of the songs). I like VR and if Axl and the Axlettes release a CD, I'll buy it. But they won't. When I say Guns N Roses, remember I don't mean the Bucketheads or the Tommy Stinsons. I'll say they're a part of Guns N Roses when they actually release an album.

MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #453 on: January 02, 2006, 09:05:28 PM »

I hope this perfectionist attitude of axl will really bring us something to enjoy. I know there are going to be many great and cool songs, but i?m not so sure it?s gonna be a perfect album. After all, guns n roses is not axl rose, (not even after buying the name) and the gn?r we fell in love was built by 3 dudes more, slash, izzy and duff.

I?ll get the cd and i know i will like, i just hope it comes sooner that later.

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #454 on: January 03, 2006, 10:14:58 AM »

I'm here because I love GN'R. But it's dead. It died in 1996. Now all we have is Axl and his Axlettes. That's not Guns N Roses. You need Slash and Axl for GN'R (Izzy helps too because he wrote most of the songs). I like VR and if Axl and the Axlettes release a CD, I'll buy it. But they won't. When I say Guns N Roses, remember I don't mean the Bucketheads or the Tommy Stinsons. I'll say they're a part of Guns N Roses when they actually release an album.

Axl and his Axlettes hehe thats funny Communist, on the other hand I agree with you, this new GNR only has the name of what GNR used to be, its not even the ashes in my opinion, but I think they will develop great music, if it ever sees the light of day.
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #455 on: January 04, 2006, 02:52:02 PM »

true, If axl would change his band name that would give him a lot of respect, cause then he's developing and tries to create something new, that woukld be nice, cause that's whta music's all about.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #456 on: January 07, 2006, 01:54:07 PM »

see some interesting points.. I really feel teh same as much as I hate use of the name because it's not gnr to me, I also have to say they at least need a gnr album to come out to actually even be called gnr.. Well for me at least I mean is richard nena because he is playing some shows, or tommy soul asylum because he did some work onstage?? So far all new gnr is, is a couple of live shows.. yes I know they did some newer song stogether but their primary function was playing afd...

Release cd and I may not agree with the gnr name but I would give them much more respect in the consideration
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #457 on: January 08, 2006, 10:19:17 AM »

I just bought 'Valor Del Corazon' by Ginger from the Wildhearts. Double album, nineteen songs, not one of them a filler. The guy has also had personal issues and nowehere near the wealth that Axl enjoys. Its times like these when you realise how farsical the Chinese Democracy saga really is.

Here today...ready to rock
badapple81
« Reply #458 on: January 14, 2006, 08:50:41 AM »

When the CD comes out, you'll line up the night before and be worshipping it, and you know it. So will all the people who bag the new GN'R. If you don't like them that's cool, but stay out of new GN'R threads if you are just going to post negatives.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #459 on: January 15, 2006, 11:20:55 PM »

GN'R is one dead horse, and that's where I'm posting, buddy. And this thread is called "The frustration thread", I think negatives are not only welcome but the primary focus. I'm not lining up; I'll buy it, probably cry or scream or both when I here the "songs" on it. Then I'll wish I never had and go remember what good GN'R is.

So to sum up my response to you: I want to believe new GN'R will be good, but I'm not flexible enough to shove my head that far up my ass.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: