Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 06:14:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 171721 times)
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #1000 on: August 16, 2007, 10:25:11 PM »

talking about CD is taboo it seems lol  hihi

speaking of which, any new news on it?

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1001 on: August 17, 2007, 02:23:57 AM »

talking about CD is taboo it seems lol  hihi

speaking of which, any new news on it?

nah.. nothing really.  Tongue  nothing new at least.   i'm hoping they say something soon whether its related to the album or touring or whatever.   i dont think we've seen the last of GnR in 2007.  peace
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #1002 on: August 26, 2007, 04:24:13 AM »

what the fuck is going on. its gotten to a point where gnr and cd is nothing but a joke. its all a fucking joke. the album should have been out by now. im getting pissed off. 9 years is far to long to wait for an album. FUCK !!!

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #1003 on: August 26, 2007, 04:25:10 AM »

ps...you all are a bunch of fucking dumbasses. no offence, but you are all stupid

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1004 on: August 26, 2007, 05:34:43 AM »

ps...you all are a bunch of fucking dumbasses. no offence, but you are all stupid

relax.  you're just a stupid with your 1500+ posts.   i know its fucking frustrating the album hasn't come out after all these years but you just gotta let it happen when it happens and until then, not really worry about it.
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #1005 on: August 26, 2007, 07:49:58 AM »

What a stupid fuckin thread. I dont normally post for no reason but the is fuckin gay.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #1006 on: August 26, 2007, 11:57:23 AM »

i was talking out of my ass with that "dumbass" post. i was hammered. apologies.

Hemingway
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #1007 on: August 27, 2007, 08:59:35 AM »

Yeah but why was there an echo?  Haha

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #1008 on: August 31, 2007, 12:37:28 PM »

Axl: "I'm rarely asked to do anything I'd actually enjoy or be glad to be a part of" (on the thing about him being on baz's record)

how about everyone asking you to release CD?  hihi

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1009 on: September 02, 2007, 03:37:13 AM »

It is now September 2007. No sign of the album anywhere. The album isnt even in the labels hands yet. We havnt heard about it for some time now. Most of us are excited about the upcoming tracks with Bach but as I was thinking about that I then realized that it is now September!

Whenever I feel its close we always get something that holds us over. Leaks, tour, press release, and now guest appearances....coincidence?
I mean cmon. How much more of this? There still is a shot for a 07 release but we all know the way its going to play out. We will get to hear the tracks he did with Bach. A press release will follow shortly after explaining how it was just 2 old friends fukin around. THen they ll say CD news coming soon. Then in November we will ge a press release saying that Spring o8 is def the release.

We must be fools. Lets all be realsitic here and think about what is really going on....NOthing!!!!!!!!!!

And more importantley I feel as if all the excitement and emotion I had has been zapped from me over the past few yrs.? At times its not even fun anymore. Im sure ill get it all back when I hear the album but that energy, passion, and excitement has began to dwindle. Im sure the response from some will be "sux for you" etc. Am I the only one feeling like this? I dont get why Axl chose this route for his comeback.

this thread will be deleted in o/u 4 min...ill take the over...its late
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 03:38:45 AM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #1010 on: September 02, 2007, 03:47:42 AM »

You can get CD at the end of the rainbow.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #1011 on: September 02, 2007, 04:13:02 AM »

It is now September 2007. No sign of the album anywhere. The album isnt even in the labels hands yetWe havnt heard about it for some time now. Most of us are excited about the upcoming tracks with Bach but as I was thinking about that I then realized that it is now September!

Whenever I feel its close we always get something that holds us over. Leaks, tour, press release, and now guest appearances....coincidence?
I mean cmon. How much more of this? There still is a shot for a 07 release but we all know the way its going to play out. We will get to hear the tracks he did with Bach. A press release will follow shortly after explaining how it was just 2 old friends fukin around. THen they ll say CD news coming soon. Then in November we will ge a press release saying that Spring o8 is def the release.

We must be fools. Lets all be realsitic here and think about what is really going on....NOthing!!!!!!!!!!

And more importantley I feel as if all the excitement and emotion I had has been zapped from me over the past few yrs.? At times its not even fun anymore. Im sure ill get it all back when I hear the album but that energy, passion, and excitement has began to dwindle. Im sure the response from some will be "sux for you" etc. Am I the only one feeling like this? I dont get why Axl chose this route for his comeback.

this thread will be deleted in o/u 4 min...ill take the over...its late

Hey come on mate! Keep the faith eh!! The band know exactly what they are doing! Just chill, enjoy your life buddy and the album will be released when its ready! Some of your comments in your post are just hearsay like: The album isnt even in the labels hands yet. You do not know that, none of us do. Also: We must be fools. Lets all be realsitic here and think about what is really going on....NOthing!!!!!!!!!! Again you do not know that, and for what my opinion is worth, I would bet a fair amount of English pounds that your wrong! I would say that there is probably a huge amount happening behind the scenes at the moment in preparation for the album release.

So come on dude, get a smile on your face and just look forward to the release of the album we are waiting for! Making assumptions and then getting a bit down about things you done even know to be true is not the way forward!!

Mike
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 04:15:05 AM by 33 » Logged

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #1012 on: September 02, 2007, 06:09:17 AM »

..and the year after that.

So why are you a fan or wasting your time posting messages if you are that sure that nothing is going to happen?

Mike

NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #1013 on: September 02, 2007, 07:46:48 AM »

The album isnt even in the labels hands yet.

You don't know that. Nobody knows.

Anyway, it's been a long time since a thread like this appeared hihi

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #1014 on: September 02, 2007, 07:50:40 AM »

"There is always next year"

And the years after that, and the year after that...... Roll Eyes

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #1015 on: September 02, 2007, 07:59:27 AM »

same
 ol news...different post.

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #1016 on: September 02, 2007, 07:47:00 PM »

truthfuly i am not Frustraed at all with CD not come out I would LOVE to hear the whole thing right now BUT i cant.  hopfuly it will come out soon and every one will be happy Cool

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
dafflovesaxl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1017 on: September 03, 2007, 07:30:14 AM »

Agreed - good post

beer
diablo280273
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1018 on: September 04, 2007, 06:50:54 AM »

my frustration is, that from what i've heard so far the quallity of the songs isn't that great... Undecided? I know the are unfunished leaks but you just can't turn a modarate song into a masterpiece by mixing and mastering.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #1019 on: September 04, 2007, 07:58:53 AM »

my frustration is, that from what i've heard so far the quallity of the songs isn't that great... Undecided? I know the are unfunished leaks but you just can't turn a modarate song into a masterpiece by mixing and mastering.

My frustration is, that from what I've heard so far the quallity of the songs is amazing. And I'm dying waiting yes

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: