Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:22:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  The Slash autobiography thread
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 78 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Slash autobiography thread  (Read 227086 times)
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #900 on: November 08, 2007, 03:01:59 PM »

In Steven's case, I think he admitted to letting gay guys suck his dick in exchange for money.  Don't know anything about Slash though.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Eden
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #901 on: November 08, 2007, 03:39:41 PM »

I don't think I? really get what to turn "tricks" means but I hope it's not more shocking than that perlas ass kissing pic.

Well, then you may not want to read my reply.? (shocker ahead)

Turning tricks is slang for prostitution.? Steven admitted that he and Slash (during GNR's early, pre huge success years) whored themselves out to both men and women, performing sex acts on them in exchange for drugs or money to buy drugs.

Steven admitted this; Slash has neither confirmed it or denied it.? But as I said before, this is very common practice among drug addicts, whether they're rock stars or just street dwellers.
Wouldn't surprise me, I mean Izzy did cum on his leg.

"I might be a little young but honey I ain't naive."
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #902 on: November 08, 2007, 03:42:02 PM »

In Steven's case, I think he admitted to letting gay guys suck his dick in exchange for money.? Don't know anything about Slash though.

You'd be surprised what someone who is that strung out on drugs is willing to do to get more.  Wouldn't surprise me in the least if this is true although I can't imagine why even Steven would want to make this known to the public.
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #903 on: November 08, 2007, 03:48:30 PM »

In Steven's case, I think he admitted to letting gay guys suck his dick in exchange for money.? Don't know anything about Slash though.

I can't imagine why even Steven would want to make this known to the public.

Lol me neither... who?d want to share something like this?  Huh

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
DEAD HORSE
VIP

08.08.08 ?

« Reply #904 on: November 08, 2007, 06:46:46 PM »

I just picked up the book a couple of days ago, I'm about a 1/4 of the way into it.? My first critique is the price - $30 - which I wouldn't have minded so much if he didn't start the book talking about how much of an adolescent thief he was.?
? ?

who cares? thats what an autobigaphy is about, is about "facts" if it was true , then is cool.

If the world would end today... Wink
Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #905 on: November 08, 2007, 09:15:20 PM »

I just picked up the book a couple of days ago, I'm about a 1/4 of the way into it.? My first critique is the price - $30 - which I wouldn't have minded so much if he didn't start the book talking about how much of an adolescent thief he was.?
? ?

I just started reading it and I am on that part.  I thought I wouldn't like it, but it really does seem to set the stage for what happens later.  It shows you how he takes things to the extreme and how that was also the case in GNR.  Plus it makes him more easy to relate to, knowing what he was like as a kid (riding bikes, stealing...)  and I love hearing the LA references.
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #906 on: November 08, 2007, 11:51:37 PM »

Lol me neither... who?d want to share something like this?? Huh

Someone who doesn't give a shit, I suppose.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #907 on: November 09, 2007, 12:16:11 AM »

I don't think I  really get what to turn "tricks" means but I hope it's not more shocking than that perlas ass kissing pic.

Well, then you may not want to read my reply.  (shocker ahead)

Turning tricks is slang for prostitution.  Steven admitted that he and Slash (during GNR's early, pre huge success years) whored themselves out to both men and women, performing sex acts on them in exchange for drugs or money to buy drugs.

Steven admitted this; Slash has neither confirmed it or denied it.  But as I said before, this is very common practice among drug addicts, whether they're rock stars or just street dwellers.

Where did STeven admit to turning tricks?   I'd love to see this.
CSS
« Reply #908 on: November 09, 2007, 01:30:04 AM »

Where did STeven admit to turning tricks?? ?I'd love to see this.

Look through the articles in HTGTH's article section and I'm sure you'll find something.
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #909 on: November 09, 2007, 04:20:09 AM »

Hey is this book out in Australia yet??

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #910 on: November 09, 2007, 05:06:32 AM »

Where did STeven admit to turning tricks?   I'd love to see this.

Look through the articles in HTGTH's article section and I'm sure you'll find something.

i wish someone would look for me Sad  lol
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #911 on: November 09, 2007, 07:28:31 AM »

I don't think I  really get what to turn "tricks" means but I hope it's not more shocking than that perlas ass kissing pic.

Well, then you may not want to read my reply.  (shocker ahead)

Turning tricks is slang for prostitution.  Steven admitted that he and Slash (during GNR's early, pre huge success years) whored themselves out to both men and women, performing sex acts on them in exchange for drugs or money to buy drugs.

Steven admitted this; Slash has neither confirmed it or denied it.  But as I said before, this is very common practice among drug addicts, whether they're rock stars or just street dwellers.

This has never been said about Slash - Steven said that he used to do it in an interview with talking metal - he lived near Slash at the time but didn't say Slash got involved.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1139&Itemid=1

MS: Now we?re pretty much done with the interview, but we?ve heard the stories, that you?d suck someone?s cock for drugs. Was that in your book,
or in an interview?

SA:  That?s not in my book.

MS: Did you say it in an interview?

SA: No, okay.  When I was 12, 13 years old, I grew up in Hollywood, off
Santa Monica Boulevard and Fairfax.

MS: Right.

(Note: To our readers not familiar with this area, this intersection is pretty much in the heart of West Hollywood. Also known as ?boys town? and is the central district for the gay and lesbian community of Los Angeles. It is not uncommon to see grown men walking hand in hand and kissing in public with male prostitutes on many of the street corners.)

SA: Okay, Santa Monica Boulevard is a gay neighborhood.

SA: Where people, pick up, where guys will pick up guys.

SA:  So, you know Slash, I lived on Hayworth, North Hayworth, and Slash lived on Sweetzer. So there was a couple times I?d walk down the street and I got a blow job from some guy. I was thirteen years old, I use to walk around with a fucking hard-on, and you know 24 hours a day. And I, was, you know you?re a teenager, and you?re not getting girls doing it. And so I was partying with somebody, and I got a blow job. I was thirteen years old, I was, WHAT! I?m
the only one?

(Steven now becomes a little bit defensive)

MS: No, but we?re just asking because you?ve been pretty open about it?

SA: No, I know, but for the people reading this, that, if, people say, oh well that never happened to me or I never thought that, or blah, blah, blah, you know they?re fucking full of SHIT! Cause I?m not the only person who ever walked down the street and smoked a joint at 12, 13 years old, smoked a joint with someone and all of a sudden I?m getting a blow job from the guy. Okay, it?s not something I was looking for, it just happened ? I was a teenager growing up. There?s nothing wrong with it. You know, and I?m pretty sure I?m not the only one who?s ever had that happen to.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #912 on: November 09, 2007, 07:47:48 AM »

Cause I?m not the only person who ever walked down the street and smoked a joint at 12, 13 years old, smoked a joint with someone and all of a sudden I?m getting a blow job from the guy.

rofl

cheers estrangedpaul   beer

wouldn't be funny if he was gay.. but straight men do not get blowjobs from guys.  no steven, thats not normal..  hihi
Brundle25
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #913 on: November 09, 2007, 10:18:06 AM »

I don't think I? really get what to turn "tricks" means but I hope it's not more shocking than that perlas ass kissing pic.

Turning tricks is slang for prostitution.? Steven admitted that he and Slash (during GNR's early, pre huge success years) whored themselves out to both men and women, performing sex acts on them in exchange for drugs or money to buy drugs.

Steven admitted this; Slash has neither confirmed it or denied it.? But as I said before, this is very common practice among drug addicts, whether they're rock stars or just street dwellers.

Slashed sucked a d1ck? No way. That would totally ruin his image!. Did he have his top hat on at the time?
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #914 on: November 09, 2007, 01:09:07 PM »

Cause I?m not the only person who ever walked down the street and smoked a joint at 12, 13 years old, smoked a joint with someone and all of a sudden I?m getting a blow job from the guy.

rofl

cheers estrangedpaul? ?beer

wouldn't be funny if he was gay.. but straight men do not get blowjobs from guys.? no steven, thats not normal..? hihi

It may be normal in Steven's world. hihi

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #915 on: November 09, 2007, 01:51:40 PM »

steven does have a book. its not out yet called "No bed of Roses," and from some of the passages from the book, its gonna be brutally honest. i know this is a family site, but steven admitted that he and slash used to turn "tricks" on sunset to sustain their habit. and im not talking about being with ladies if you know what i mean.....

Your post sounds like you actually read the book or the draft?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 01:54:49 PM by ppbebe » Logged
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #916 on: November 09, 2007, 02:04:19 PM »

Slashed sucked a d1ck? No way. That would totally ruin his image!. Did he have his top hat on at the time?

Slash wouldn't swallow, he would spit into the top hat.? The come would then serve as a moose. HA!!! just kidding.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 02:05:55 PM by Smoking Guns » Logged
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #917 on: November 09, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »

This has never been said about Slash - Steven said that he used to do it in an interview with talking metal - he lived near Slash at the time but didn't say Slash got involved.

This is not the only interview where Steven discusses this.  There was another one covering GNR's early years, where he talked about the way he and Slash would whore themselves out to women and occasionally men, for the purposes of receiving drugs or the money to buy drugs.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #918 on: November 09, 2007, 02:59:34 PM »

This is not the only interview where Steven discusses this.? There was another one covering GNR's early years, where he talked about the way he and Slash would whore themselves out to women and occasionally men, for the purposes of receiving drugs or the money to buy drugs.

exactly right...bottom line , those were dark days.

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
williambailey
Rocker

"Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah"

« Reply #919 on: November 09, 2007, 07:16:16 PM »

This is not the only interview where Steven discusses this.? There was another one covering GNR's early years, where he talked about the way he and Slash would whore themselves out to women and occasionally men, for the purposes of receiving drugs or the money to buy drugs.

Yep - he was quoted in Classic Rock magazine in 2006 - I still have the mag at home,  he says....

"We'd skip school nearly every day.  Me and Slash would walk up and down Sunset and Hollywood Boulevards, and each day we'd take a different type of alcohol and talk about how this was how we'd be living when we were rock stars.  It was a dream I always knew would come true.  We'd go out and meet older women who'd take us back to their Beverley Hills homes.  They'd feed us booze and coke.  All we had to do was fuck them.  Occassionally a guy would pick me up.  In return for a blow job I'd get dope and 30 bucks".

So he doesnt' specifically say Slash was hooking up with blokes - he just said he did.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 78 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: