Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 08:41:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  DEAR AXL-PLEASE DO A NEW YEARS EVE CONCERT IN LAS VEGAS THIS YEAR
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: DEAR AXL-PLEASE DO A NEW YEARS EVE CONCERT IN LAS VEGAS THIS YEAR  (Read 7890 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 03:59:15 AM »

i'd fly from Paris for a show in vegas Smiley if someone nice let me sleep in his bathtub Wink

Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2007, 06:16:11 AM »

My guess is they would play in NYC...   ok

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 09:06:56 AM »

According to Pollstar, the Goo Goo Dolls are booked to play at the House Of Blues and 3 Doors Down are playing The Joint on NYE.

http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?Content=C-NV_Las%2BVegas&StartSearch.x=0&StartSearch.y=0&Date_From=12-26-2007&Date_To=01-01-2008&By=City&PSKey=Y

/jarmo

Jarmo I am not trying to get anyones hopes up or anything, but The Goo Goo Dolls are always listed for some reason. They don't always play. I think they are thier back plan or something.

Man I would love to see them in a small venue in Vegas again. Hope my job works out so I can go if they do something in the near future!!
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 09:34:01 AM »

forget vegas this year....play Atlantic City!!  ok

it's close to NY, no one will have to deal with the craziness of NYC on NYE, it has great venues of all sizes, and a great place to party.  beer

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Annie
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 09:41:51 AM »

Is this a request section or something?

If you wanna give Axl ideas, the Pearl at the Palms is still available on NYE ...(edt: oops not any more).....Yeah, what would he do without us, right?? hihi

If the band is ready and doing shows around that time make sense, I am sure they will book something somewhere.
I was just listening to my favorite song, IT'S AN AXL CHRISTMAS, and I thought I would put my Christmas wish out there. I also want a diamond and sapphire Hello Kitty necklace! I probably won't get either one, but hey a girl can dream! Vegas is nice because it's warm and no worries of snow in the winter! NYC is WAYYY too expensive during the holidays!
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 12:17:41 PM »

According to Pollstar, the Goo Goo Dolls are booked to play at the House Of Blues and 3 Doors Down are playing The Joint on NYE.

http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?Content=C-NV_Las%2BVegas&StartSearch.x=0&StartSearch.y=0&Date_From=12-26-2007&Date_To=01-01-2008&By=City&PSKey=Y

/jarmo
didnt the goo goo dolls play before the gnr first HOB show?  Im pretty sure they played there early in the night.   
Annie
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 06:59:05 PM »

Maybe Sebastian Bach could join Axl, and do their songs from ANGEL DOWN!
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 06:59:27 PM »

forget vegas this year....play Atlantic City!!  ok

it's close to NY, no one will have to deal with the craziness of NYC on NYE, it has great venues of all sizes, and a great place to party.  beer

Sandman beat me to it!

Fuck Vegas, Come to A.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 09:55:11 PM »

if they should play anywhere it should be The Roxy or Troubadour or Whiskey a Go Go and it should be a secret gig...
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 09:57:41 PM »

P.S. dear axl... if you do it... do it soon, because the airplane tickets for LV from europe are expensive!!!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 10:40:07 PM »

If you wanna give Axl ideas, the Pearl at the Palms is still available on NYE ...(edt: oops not any more).....Yeah, what would he do without us, right?? hihi

If the band is ready and doing shows around that time make sense, I am sure they will book something somewhere.
I was just listening to my favorite song, IT'S AN AXL CHRISTMAS, and I thought I would put my Christmas wish out there. I also want a diamond and sapphire Hello Kitty necklace! I probably won't get either one, but hey a girl can dream! Vegas is nice because it's warm and no worries of snow in the winter! NYC is WAYYY too expensive during the holidays!

So, if this is a Christmas wish thread, what does that make Jarmo? Santa Claus Huh

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
Annie
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 09:09:13 AM »

So, if this is a Christmas wish thread, what does that make Jarmo? Santa Claus Huh

I would say that Jarmo is more of a Christmas Elf. Uncle Axl is Santa. beer It's an AXL CHRISTMAS, It's a Hard rock holiday, and we're all singing WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE ALL THE WAY. We'll sleigh ride over Paradise City and if we're feeling rude, we'll burn down all The Christmas trees and then we'll get tattooed. Check it out, www.spongeawareness.com/music/axl.html
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 09:16:21 AM by Annie » Logged
Waldorf
Headliner

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »

come to frankfurt.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 12:52:38 PM »

Forget the US this year...

Come to Greece for New Year's Eve... 

I can book everything... Grin

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 01:01:55 PM »

I would say that Jarmo is more of a Christmas Elf. Uncle Axl is Santa. beer It's an AXL CHRISTMAS, It's a Hard rock holiday, and we're all singing WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE ALL THE WAY. We'll sleigh ride over Paradise City and if we're feeling rude, we'll burn down all The Christmas trees and then we'll get tattooed. Check it out, www.spongeawareness.com/music/axl.html

I kinda liked that...  Shocked

Annie
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2007, 11:10:25 AM »

I kinda liked that...? Shocked
I am glad. It is a new Christmas tradition for me to play that song over and over.
r3dhawk6
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2007, 12:36:34 PM »

maybe this time "management" will actually let Slash and his wife attend the show - that would be a mature decision
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2007, 12:40:30 PM »

maybe this time "management" will actually let Slash and his wife attend the show - that would be a mature decision

shut

up
r3dhawk6
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2007, 12:54:23 PM »

shut

up

lol!

O

K
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 12:57:34 PM by r3dhawk6 » Logged
mesha
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2007, 12:56:23 PM »

every decision they make would be more mature then your post
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: