Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:20:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bach talks about the burden of being a mouthpeice for GNR!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bach talks about the burden of being a mouthpeice for GNR!!  (Read 4229 times)
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 08:03:16 PM »

I know some musicians can headline only small clubs by mentioning their former singer/band....or maybe they can't anymore Lips Sealed

I did an interview with a magazine last week where I went into detail about our collaboration and they condensed it into about three sentences, which wasn't cool. So, he [Axl] was asking me about it and I said, "I never said this."

wonder what interview was that?
many rock writers/editors are so sloppy. no

not lazy, just manipulative.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 11:48:01 PM »

I know some musicians can headline only small clubs by mentioning their former singer/band....or maybe they can't anymore Lips Sealed

I did an interview with a magazine last week where I went into detail about our collaboration and they condensed it into about three sentences, which wasn't cool. So, he [Axl] was asking me about it and I said, "I never said this."

If I had to guess, and it's only a guess, I'd say the Billboard interview.

Link Please!?

-KK
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 05:30:21 AM »

I told u guys he was gonna talk too much and piss Axl off.

Damn imagine Axl calling u about a long ass interview u did, spilling the beans on his long awaited album plans. nervous nervous nervous

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 02:17:18 PM »

Man he just walks and breathes GN'R these days. I suppose he means well but he talks more about Axl than he does his own stuff.

to be fair, the rest of the interview was about angel down. I hope we get to see Axl in the video for "back in the saddle" if thats the one he chooses....

back in the saddle is a cover, so I doubt that would be released as a single

So is LALD.... so why not?

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 03:53:54 PM »

If I had to guess, and it's only a guess, I'd say the Billboard interview.

Link Please!?

The Billboard interview is the only interview last week (or really ever that I remember) that he says anything that could be taken as negative, and again just a guess.

Does this ever put you in a bad spot or become a bit of a burden?

Uh, yeah, actually it does. Actually, just yesterday. I do talk about him a lot and I don't know what to do. What, am I not supposed to talk about the best singer in the world who just happens to be my buddy? [laughs] It is kinda hard NOT to talk about it! I did an interview with a magazine last week where I went into detail about our collaboration and they condensed it into about three sentences, which wasn't cool. So, he [Axl] was asking me about it and I said, "I never said this." So maybe sometimes I should talk a little less about him, but it is hard. Number one, I am a fan and mumber two, he is a friend, and number three, he is on my record. So I just have to trust the writers not to twist my words and I don't have a bad word to say about him. It is not in my being. So I do have to be careful.

The Billboard interview/link is here:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49720.msg1015367#msg1015367
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 04:30:25 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
The_Wretched
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 04:08:07 PM »

(joke) My imitation of a reporter talking to Baz:

R: So what are your plans for 2009 can we expect tours, videos, talk-show appearances?

SB: Yeah! Absolutely! Axl has helped out so much and he is just the greatest.

R: How does it feel to release your first solo effort in years? Do you feel accomplished?

SB: It feels amazing. After so long... it's a relief almost. Axl added some amazing things to the record
that in no way could've been done with out him.

R: Which is your favorite track on the album?

SB: I love the song that Axl adds his signature scream! It's a fun song with a lot of Punch!

R: Do you feel that your music reaches the crowd you want to reach?

SB: There's a huge crowd out there! Just dying to hear Guns N' Roses and we are definately reaching.

R: What about your crowd?  Huh

SB: Listen, after doing stupid reality t.v. shows and rap contests... it's great to be back in metal
with Axl on board.

R: That really didn't answer my question.  Sad

SB: You know... when I was doing my stint on Broadway... I always dreamt of working with Axl.

R: Okay... Do you feel this is the best record you have put out?

SB: Definately, without a doubt. Axl's presence on Angel Down makes it a killer record that anyone
can rock out to.

R: Any final words to your fans?

SB: Yeah... Chinese Democracy is coming soon!! Axl is one of my best friends and I am dying to put out my
record so you can hear how passionate his voice is.

R: Thank you for nothing.

SB: AXL RULES!!!!!  peace
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 04:18:58 PM »

thanks a lot Bach!!

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 09:08:17 PM »

(joke) My imitation of a reporter talking to Baz:

R: So what are your plans for 2009 can we expect tours, videos, talk-show appearances?

SB: Yeah! Absolutely! Axl has helped out so much and he is just the greatest.

R: How does it feel to release your first solo effort in years? Do you feel accomplished?

SB: It feels amazing. After so long... it's a relief almost. Axl added some amazing things to the record
that in no way could've been done with out him.

R: Which is your favorite track on the album?

SB: I love the song that Axl adds his signature scream! It's a fun song with a lot of Punch!

R: Do you feel that your music reaches the crowd you want to reach?

SB: There's a huge crowd out there! Just dying to hear Guns N' Roses and we are definately reaching.

R: What about your crowd?? Huh

SB: Listen, after doing stupid reality t.v. shows and rap contests... it's great to be back in metal
with Axl on board.

R: That really didn't answer my question.? Sad

SB: You know... when I was doing my stint on Broadway... I always dreamt of working with Axl.

R: Okay... Do you feel this is the best record you have put out?

SB: Definately, without a doubt. Axl's presence on Angel Down makes it a killer record that anyone
can rock out to.

R: Any final words to your fans?

SB: Yeah... Chinese Democracy is coming soon!! Axl is one of my best friends and I am dying to put out my
record so you can hear how passionate his voice is.

R: Thank you for nothing.

SB: AXL RULES!!!!!? peace

That was fucking hilarious.. Some of those answers were spot on!!! HA!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: