Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:25:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bach talks about the burden of being a mouthpeice for GNR!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bach talks about the burden of being a mouthpeice for GNR!!  (Read 4235 times)
guns_n_motley
« on: November 14, 2007, 09:45:58 PM »

http://www.live-metal.net/interviews_sebastianbach.html
guns_n_motley
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 09:49:39 PM »

oh btw. he also says hes making a music video from the album....maybe back in the saddle, love is a bitchslap or stuck inside.

so maybe he will get axl in it!!! peace
darkdays_01
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 09:50:18 PM »

Man he just walks and breathes GN'R these days. I suppose he means well but he talks more about Axl than he does his own stuff.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 09:52:59 PM »

Man he just walks and breathes GN'R these days. I suppose he means well but he talks more about Axl than he does his own stuff.

to be fair, the rest of the interview was about angel down. I hope we get to see Axl in the video for "back in the saddle" if thats the one he chooses....
darkdays_01
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 09:58:07 PM »

to be fair, the rest of the interview was about angel down. I hope we get to see Axl in the video for "back in the saddle" if thats the one he chooses....

I didnt take the time to listen to it, so that is my bad.

Axl really outta let him handle his PR though he does do a good job promoting the band.
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 10:00:21 PM »

Can we expect to see you tour in the near future in support of Angel Down?

Yes! We are putting together tour plans as we speak. I don't have any concrete plans yet, but we are trying to put together a package with some other big bands! So we will be out there soon!

Hum...i see. Cheesy

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »

back in the saddle is a cover, so I doubt that would be released as a single
guns_n_motley
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 10:26:17 PM »

baz said he might. they are deciding between "back in the saddle" or "love is a bitchslap" right now...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 10:26:59 PM »

I think this is a cool, honest answer ok

In many ways, especially in the "rock media," you have become a sort of "unofficial mouthpiece" for Guns N' Roses in the past few years.

Yeah.

Does this ever put you in a bad spot or become a bit of a burden?

Uh, yeah, actually it does. Actually, just yesterday. I do talk about him a lot and I don't know what to do. What, am I not supposed to talk about the best singer in the world who just happens to be my buddy? [laughs] It is kinda hard NOT to talk about it! I did an interview with a magazine last week where I went into detail about our collaboration and they condensed it into about three sentences, which wasn't cool. So, he [Axl] was asking me about it and I said, "I never said this." So maybe sometimes I should talk a little less about him, but it is hard. Number one, I am a fan and mumber two, he is a friend, and number three, he is on my record. So I just have to trust the writers not to twist my words and I don't have a bad word to say about him. It is not in my being. So I do have to be careful.

And can we hope! smoking

Do you have any plans for creating videos for any of the singles off of the new album?

Yes, absolutely! I was talking to my manager about this the other day. The problem with that right now is that we cannot decide what song to do. If I only had one choice, I would have to pick "By Your Side." My manager said that I am going to have more than one choice. So we will definitely do two videos at the least. So that was good news! Basically, radio right now is really reacting to "Back in the Saddle" a lot. So we can't decide whether to do that or "Love is a Bitchslap," which people are also freakin' out about. But then again there is "Stuck Inside" which is CRAZY! [laughs] So I don't know. We are still choosing right now, that is all I can say.

Thanks for posting.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 10:29:34 PM »

For what its worth, thanks Baz!

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Evan442
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 11:04:48 PM »

When you were young
and your heart was an open book

Mama take this badge from me

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name
Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 11:25:02 AM »

Axl is the best thing that could have happened to Bach.

-KK
Jay Tea
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 11:30:46 AM »

...thanks Baz!

..(snap) Jack.

hihi
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 11:34:42 AM »

so far i like '' by your side '' the best really.the other songs rock but i like ballads too.

the one an only horsey !
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 12:47:44 PM »

without Baz hanging off Axl i imagine the only tour venues Baz can headline would be small clubs and coffee shops.....
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 03:18:20 PM »

I know some musicians can headline only small clubs by mentioning their former singer/band....or maybe they can't anymore Lips Sealed

I did an interview with a magazine last week where I went into detail about our collaboration and they condensed it into about three sentences, which wasn't cool. So, he [Axl] was asking me about it and I said, "I never said this."

wonder what interview was that?
many rock writers/editors are so sloppy. no

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 03:24:42 PM »

Fuckin' ROCKSTAR... The legends, BAZ & AXL

Thankz

beer

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 03:29:42 PM »

I know some musicians can headline only small clubs by mentioning their former singer/band....or maybe they can't anymore Lips Sealed

I did an interview with a magazine last week where I went into detail about our collaboration and they condensed it into about three sentences, which wasn't cool. So, he [Axl] was asking me about it and I said, "I never said this."

wonder what interview was that?
many rock writers/editors are so sloppy. no

If I had to guess, and it's only a guess, I'd say the Billboard interview.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 03:44:42 PM »

lol sebastian is a good guy. Just a bit hiperactive sometimes but a good guy.  ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 03:51:15 PM »

YEAH BAZ HAS ALOT OF ROCK N' ROLL ENERGY.THAT'S PRETTY WILD SHIT GOING ON.thats what i like the most in his interviews the energy.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: