Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 05:14:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash/Weiland presenters at the 2007 American Music Awards
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash/Weiland presenters at the 2007 American Music Awards  (Read 3613 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: November 13, 2007, 01:19:43 PM »

November 13, 2007 08:00 AM Eastern Time

''2007 American Music Awards'' Announces Full List of Performers and Presenters for Live Show November 18 on ABC

Mary J. Blige, Jonas Brothers, Lenny Kravitz, Queen Latifah, Rascal Flatts and Sugarland Will Join Alicia Keys, Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Chris Brown, Daughtry, Duran Duran, Fergie, Maroon 5, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna and will.i.am As Performers

The 35th Annual AMA Broadcast Will Feature a Special Appearance by Beyonc?

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The American Music Awards today announced that Mary J. Blige, Jonas Brothers, Lenny Kravitz, Queen Latifah, Rascal Flatts and Sugarland have all been added to the impressive line-up of performers at the ?2007 American Music Awards? airing live Sunday, November 18 (8:00-11:00 pm ET/PT) on ABC. The 35th annual AMAs will also feature a special appearance by Beyonc?.

Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, the 35th annual edition of the popular awards show produced by Dick Clark Productions, Inc., will be broadcast live from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in downtown Los Angeles.

Mary J. Blige, Jonas Brothers, Lenny Kravitz, Queen Latifah, Rascal Flatts and Sugarland will join Alicia Keys, Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Chris Brown, Daughtry, Duran Duran, Fergie, Maroon 5, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna and will.i.am who were previously announced as performers.

The star-studded show will also feature appearances by Akon, Christina Applegate, Ashanti, Natasha Bedingfield, James Blunt, Justin Chambers, Miley Cyrus, Matt Dallas, Fabolous, Kirk Franklin, Josh Groban, Tony Hawk, Vanessa Hudgens, Lyfe Jennings, Sean Kingston, Solange Knowles, Chyler Leigh, Kellie Pickler, Ryan Seacrest, Gene Simmons, Slash, Snoop Dogg, Jordin Sparks, Taylor Swift, Ashley Tisdale, Blair Underwood, Carrie Underwood, Usher and Scott Weiland.

A limited number of tickets to the 2007 American Music Awards have been made available for the general public and can be purchased through Ticketmaster or by calling AEG at 1-877-AEG-TICKETS (1-877-234-8425).

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 10:18:19 PM »

They looked cool as fuck!  Good to see them out together!!  Carrie Underwood is hot.
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 10:56:31 PM »

For a second it looked like Slash was going to kiss Scott, and I yelled "What the fuck?" It was kind of funny.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 10:57:10 PM »

A couple of arrival photos...

Slash

http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gallery1.5/ama/9497EA99_7CE0_4166_B748_9A6E41224DEF_pobj_MINI_1

Duff

http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gallery1.5/ama/8F7ADC20_214D_4302_956E_305CE075A906_pobj_MINI_1

*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 11:41:49 PM »

For a second it looked like Slash was going to kiss Scott, and I yelled "What the fuck?" It was kind of funny.

glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
williambailey
Rocker

"Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah"

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 12:19:58 AM »

Duff's missus looks pretty tidy!
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 12:31:10 AM »

How long has Slash been smoking light cigarettes? or are they non-filter?

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 01:51:02 AM »

Sman...where do you get that from?  I mean..how can you tell?  I'm pretty sure it's non-filter.  Gitanes.  Hack..cough.   
JimBobTTD
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 02:47:20 AM »

Sman...where do you get that from?? I mean..how can you tell?? I'm pretty sure it's non-filter.? Gitanes.? Hack..cough.? ?

Gitanes sometimes come with a short filter, sometimes without. They are made from "black tobacco", which smells like horse poo. In a strength test between them and Superman, Clark Kent went home with his tail between his legs.

I smoked them for a while in the 90s, and my voice dropped two octaves. They truly are nasty.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 02:13:41 PM »

Sman...where do you get that from?? I mean..how can you tell?? I'm pretty sure it's non-filter.? Gitanes.? Hack..cough.? ?

Gitanes sometimes come with a short filter, sometimes without. They are made from "black tobacco", which smells like horse poo. In a strength test between them and Superman, Clark Kent went home with his tail between his legs.

I smoked them for a while in the 90s, and my voice dropped two octaves. They truly are nasty.

Yeah...black smoke came out of my laptop when I pulled up that pic.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 02:22:00 PM »

Cool. Slash ain?t wearing the tophat!

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 02:34:15 PM »

God damnet I wish I was going to meet Slash tonight....Fuck im gonna be kicking myself for not going

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 05:17:05 PM »

A couple more photos...

Slash/Weiland

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/17371271/daughtry_kid_rock_carrie_underwo/photo/32/large/

Slash/Snoop

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/17371271/daughtry_kid_rock_carrie_underwo/photo/30/large/

KD8LNW
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 09:31:32 PM »

That pic of Duff and Susan is from 04' when VR was the backing band for the Across the Universe track. I didnt watch it for those who did how was Duran Duran's performance ?? I bought there new cd bought it is too pop/dance for my tastes. I would like to hear the album they did in between this and Astronaut with Andy Taylor still in the band. I am sure it had more rock than anything as the reason Andy quit again was he didnt like the direction this new album was taking and i dont blame he one bit.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 10:11:28 PM by darkdays_01 » Logged
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 10:02:28 PM »

That pic of Duff and Susan is from 04' when VR was the backing band for the Across the Universe track. I didnt watch it for those who did how was Duran Duran's oerformance ?? I bought there new cd bought it is too pop/dance for my tasts. I would like to hear the album they did rin between this and Astronaut with Andy Taylor still in the band. I am sure it had more rock than anything as the reason Andy quit again was he didnt like the direction this new album was taking and i dont blame he one bit.

I went back and checked and yes, both photos (Duff and Susan and Slash without the hat) are from the 32nd annual AMA's not the 35th, I guess they have attended more than one AMA show. hihi

Thanks

KD8LNW
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 10:10:55 PM »

That pic of Duff and Susan is from 04' when VR was the backing band for the Across the Universe track. I didnt watch it for those who did how was Duran Duran's oerformance ?? I bought there new cd bought it is too pop/dance for my tasts. I would like to hear the album they did rin between this and Astronaut with Andy Taylor still in the band. I am sure it had more rock than anything as the reason Andy quit again was he didnt like the direction this new album was taking and i dont blame he one bit.

I went back and checked and yes, both photos (Duff and Susan and Slash without the hat) are from the 32nd annual AMA's not the 35th, I guess they have attended more than one AMA show. hihi

Thanks

Your welcome, no biggie man.
r3dhawk6
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 01:40:09 AM »

They did look fuckin' hot and it's really cool that Carrie Underwood is a big VR fan!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: