Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:08:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UPDATE: Baz Interview on 93.3 WMMR (with audio) & Eddie Trunk with Baz & BBF
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UPDATE: Baz Interview on 93.3 WMMR (with audio) & Eddie Trunk with Baz & BBF  (Read 22991 times)
SpiritDave
One man Matt Sorum fan club
Banned
Rocker

Spiritofthestate.com

« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2007, 01:50:18 PM »

It must be really horrible to have to hear somebody who actually knows Axl say nice things about him.

I can understand that you're tired of hearing Slash talking about Axl because he's done it for over ten years now and you probably want him to focus on talking about himself. 

Baz says a lot of smart things. For example pointing out the simple fact that nobody can understand what Axl goes through because none of us live that kind of life.

/jarmo

But hold on ... I say nice things about Axl too.... and I don't know him.  So must I hate myself for that?

I just read Baz's comments and then think of actual interviews I've WATCHED.  Maybe it's just the way the man is ... but he's so slimey about the band ... it's obvious ass kissing.  Sorry... but I have great friends and I think some of them are talented etc, but Baz doesn't talk like Axl's friend.  He talks like an Axl fan.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 01:52:57 PM by SpiritDave » Logged

<--- Apparently I'm a one man Matt Sorum fan club - Well, if that's the case, I'm proud to be! - Btw, I just love the whole deleting posts thing here Smiley
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2007, 01:51:56 PM »

Thing is ... a lot of the questions thrown at Baz from all interviewers relates to Axl ... and in all honesty, Baz crawls around inside the GnR ass like nobody's business.? He's a talented guy and I love some of his stuff but the dude praises the new GnR as if they're all forms of Jesus.? It's boring and even worse considering he has slagged off the ex GnR members ... and we all know that's because he didn't get the job in VR.? I really wish the whole Axl and GnR thing would be dropped ... they Ask Baz as much about Axl and co as they ask Slash!? I don't wanna hear the same shit over and over from Baz just like I don't wanna hear the same shit over and over from Slash.? I wish the interviewers would come up with new questions.

Btw, I'm not relating to this interview specifically, just commenting on the overall interviews I've heard in general.

if i remember correctly, in an interview yesterday he (baz) mentioned that he likes slash and "loves" duff.. here's the quote:
Q: I always stick up for the lineup when people go "It's not the true GN'R..."

Sebastian: "It's not... but then what's better... Slash and Duff doing STONE TEMPLE PILOTS songs? I'd rather hear Axl sing 'Welcome To The Jungle' with Tommy Stinson on bass... I love Duff McKagan, but he's busy." (Laughs)

nothing you just said is true.. there^ he even says that the new GNR aren't the real GNR.. and he always says that it's axl selling out every show he does, he almost never say that it's the band that sells out arenas.. he aint slagging off old members and praises the new.. he respects the old and respect the current band
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2007, 01:53:42 PM »

It must be really horrible to have to hear somebody who actually knows Axl say nice things about him.

I can understand that you're tired of hearing Slash talking about Axl because he's done it for over ten years now and you probably want him to focus on talking about himself. 

Baz says a lot of smart things. For example pointing out the simple fact that nobody can understand what Axl goes through because none of us live that kind of life.

/jarmo

But hold on ... I say nice things about Axl too.... and I don't know him.  So must I hate myself for that?

You probably do hate yourself. It would explain a lot of things.  rofl

You're upset because Baz is talking about Axl. He says nice things.

I don't really understand why you object to that?

Yeah, he says many of the same things in the interviews but that's kinda normal......

Do you also object to reading shit about Axl? Stuff that are based on things that happened maybe 15 years ago?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SpiritDave
Banned
Rocker

Spiritofthestate.com

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »

You probably do hate yourself. It would explain a lot of things.  rofl

Yeah, he says many of the same things in the interviews but that's kinda normal......

Do you also object to reading shit about Axl? Stuff that are based on things that happened maybe 15 years ago?

/jarmo

Ok ... for a start ... please NEVER attempt humour here again ... you're not very good at it.

Second... Baz just comes across as a yes man fan type.  Sorry, but you're blind if you can't see it.

<--- Apparently I'm a one man Matt Sorum fan club - Well, if that's the case, I'm proud to be! - Btw, I just love the whole deleting posts thing here Smiley
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2007, 02:05:53 PM »

You probably do hate yourself. It would explain a lot of things.? rofl

/jarmo

Ok ... for a start ... please NEVER attempt humour here again ... you're not very good at it.

Second... Baz just comes across as a yes man fan type.? Sorry, but you're blind if you can't see it.

You say yes man, I say a loyal friend.  I guess it depends on whether or not you're cynical when it comes to this situation, but I see no reason to doubt his sincerity.

Oh, and Baz has never slagged the old members.  He just said he would rather hear Axl do "Jungle" with Tommy Stinson rather than hear Duff and Slash do STP songs.

No slagging there.

Ali
SpiritDave
Banned
Rocker

Spiritofthestate.com

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2007, 02:07:58 PM »

Ok.....

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2007, 02:14:23 PM »

Thanks. Your support makes me wanna try harder next time.

Second... Baz just comes across as a yes man fan type.  Sorry, but you're blind if you can't see it.

You think Baz is a fan?

Holy shit!

He even says so himself. He's a rock fan. He sounds genuinely excited talking about the songs he did with Axl and GN'R's new album.

What's wrong with that?

Maybe you wish everybody was acting like a jaded rock journalist who's bitter because he didn't have the career he wanted?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SpiritDave
Banned
Rocker

Spiritofthestate.com

« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2007, 02:22:28 PM »

Thanks. Your support makes me wanna try harder next time.

You think Baz is a fan?

Holy shit!

He even says so himself. He's a rock fan. He sounds genuinely excited talking about the songs he did with Axl and GN'R's new album.

What's wrong with that?

Maybe you wish everybody was acting like a jaded rock journalist who's bitter because he didn't have the career he wanted?

/jarmo

You're skipping past my point ... but fine.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2007, 03:08:27 PM »

The fact that you're annoyed at Baz saying the same nice things about Axl in multiple interviews and he comes off as a fan?

I just don't understand your way of thinking.

I guess it's because I can relate to being excited like Baz is about a song or album by my favorite artists.

/jarmo

guns_n_motley
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2007, 07:01:36 PM »

ok people, baz is on eddie trunk live tonight....I wonder if lightning will strike twice?? considering baz said axl is in new york..! hihi
SpiritDave
Banned
Rocker

Spiritofthestate.com

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2007, 07:52:07 PM »

The fact that you're annoyed at Baz saying the same nice things about Axl in multiple interviews and he comes off as a fan?

I just don't understand your way of thinking.

I guess it's because I can relate to being excited like Baz is about a song or album by my favorite artists.

/jarmo

Dude, you obviously just don't understand what I mean so let's drop it yea? Smiley

GetInTheJungle
Rocker

Rock Out With Your C**k Out

« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2007, 07:54:14 PM »

Sorry for asking but can someone post the link and time the Trunk Show is on.

12/06/02 Phila
05/14/06 NYC
11/05/06 NJ
11/10/06 NYC MSG
11/17/11 NJ
11/20/11 PA
02/24/12 AC NJ
02/27/12 Phila
11/07/12 Vegas
11/09/12 Vegas
05/13/14 PA
07/14/16 Phila Linc
07/23/16 NY Met
isa
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2007, 08:20:09 PM »

Sebastian said a smart thing, 'bout the new GN'R, Good one Sebastian  beer
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2007, 09:33:55 PM »

Sorry for asking but can someone post the link and time the Trunk Show is on.

http://www.q1043.com/main.html

Friday Night Rocks will be on in roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2007, 09:34:38 PM »

WTF, baz is on trunk tonight, so i checked their website out (at least the one i think will air it www.q1043.com ??) and it says they don't broadcast outside US.. lame

or was i on the wrong site?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2007, 09:46:37 PM »

Damn, I didn't know they changed it so only people in the US can hear it.  rant
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2007, 09:57:21 PM »

http://www.eddietrunk.com/syndication2006.php

If you go to that site there is a listing of stations that play the show on tape delay.

2007-11-02
THE METAL SUMMIT SPECIAL IS HERE! Special all metal talk show tonight with guests Chris Jericho, Sebastian Bach and more in studio taking your calls and talking metal! It's back, the Metal Summit special. Call in and get involved and listen live online at www.q1043.com or in the NYC tri-state area on radio at 104.3FM.

I think KNAC airs the show on Saturday mornings and it says you should be able to hear it worldwide:

http://www.knac.com/index.asp
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2007, 10:00:30 PM »

I found a way to listen to it live, I'm using an US based proxy IP. It's working for now, hopefully it will last until after the show is over.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2007, 11:02:52 PM »

For anyone who is interested, Eddie Trunk's show just started. And Eddie just said Bumblefoot is going to be on the panel.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 11:05:00 PM by chineseblues » Logged
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2007, 11:13:07 PM »

listening right now.  bbf and baz.. this should be good.  peace
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: