Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 04:43:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sebastian Bach's plea to Howard Stern
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sebastian Bach's plea to Howard Stern  (Read 21951 times)
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 07:23:08 AM »

Baz should go over to howards old studio and do opie and anthony. and he will be heard on xm also. since o+a do both regualr radio and satellite. slash was on last week and he did real well.
I thought I read somewhere that Baz was scheduled to go on XM sometime soon, not on O&A though.? Boneyard radio or something like that I think it was.? I thought I saw it on his website, but I could be wrong.

doesnt eddie trunk do a show on the boneyard?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2007, 08:35:52 AM »

Today they have Daryl Hall on the show.  Daryl Hall!!!  Of Hall and Oates!!!  Give me a break.  If they can squeeze in Daryl f'ing Hall, can they not find time for Baz.  Maybe they really have lost touch with reality.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2007, 03:32:30 PM »

Hall was a good interview yesterday, actually

I take it Baz is not going to be on there though as I've heard nothing about it from stern

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2007, 04:27:33 PM »

Slash actually gave a great interview on Stern and didnt have anything bad to say about Axl....in fact it sounded like he was trying to clear the air once and for all

Slash is usually pretty classy, at least from what I've seen.  On VH-1's "Hate Axl Hour" a.k.a.  the Guns N' Roses:  Behind The Music special they did to launch VR a few years ago Slash was very classy and was one of few who didn't really hate on Axl at all.  He praised him at times, and when he did have something negative to reflect on he did it in a respectful way instead of using the opportunity to take cowardly cheap shots.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2007, 07:36:15 PM »

Hall was a good interview yesterday, actually

I take it Baz is not going to be on there though as I've heard nothing about it from stern
Yeah, it's not looking likely.  They're off next week for the Holiday, so unless they have him in AFTER Angel Down is released, which I doubt.  Yeah Hall was actually a decent interview.  But some of the guests the past couple weeks, I can't imagine people wouldn't rather hear from Sebastian.  Duran Duran, RuPaul, Ass Napkin Ed, Double A.  How far down the chain has Baz fallen?  Not even his affiliation with Axl can get him on the show.  Apparently Axl has fallen quite a bit as well.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2007, 08:55:25 PM »

Honestly. why should Howard have Bach on? It would be great for Baz but Howard knows there really aren't that many people out there who would give a shit to hear an interview with him. Plus every time I see Baz on tv he seems incredibly annoying, so I doubt anyone is dying to have him on to hang with him. That being said, if I was Axl I would ask Baz to quit throwing my name around so much while trying to sell his record. But thats just me, Axl probably doesn't care.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2007, 10:19:26 PM »

I'm sure he'll be on eventually.  I've been a Howard Stern fan since his haydays back in the early to late 80's.  If there's one thing that Stern is, he's fair.  Unless Bach screwed him over somehow (rejected coming on his show when Bach was popular, Howard not as much, circa 1989 -1990) which is a possiblity, then no, Howard never forgets people that think they were "too cool" to go on his show when he first started out.

Howard Stern prides himself in keeping the people that were loyal to him and the people that supported him in his early years, still close to him.  As long as Sebastian Bach was cool with Howard years ago, I see no reason for Howard not to let him on.  We'll just have to wait and see.

-KK
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2007, 11:04:13 PM »

I'm sure he'll be on eventually.? I've been a Howard Stern fan since his haydays back in the early to late 80's.? If there's one thing that Stern is, he's fair.? Unless Bach screwed him over somehow (rejected coming on his show when Bach was popular, Howard not as much, circa 1989 -1990) which is a possiblity, then no, Howard never forgets people that think they were "too cool" to go on his show when he first started out.

Howard Stern prides himself in keeping the people that were loyal to him and the people that supported him in his early years, still close to him.? As long as Sebastian Bach was cool with Howard years ago, I see no reason for Howard not to let him on.? We'll just have to wait and see.
Yeah I'm pretty sure Bach never screwed Howard over.  I know he was on the show with Axl via telephone in the late 80's, not sure if he made any other appearances on the show.  Howard didn't seem like he had any grudges against him when he talked about him briefly.  I truly just don't think he views him as relevant or interesting enough, and while that may be true.  How is RuPaul, Daryl Hall, Duran Duran, Andrew Dice Clay, etc. anymore relevant or interesting?

Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2007, 11:30:04 PM »

I'm sure he'll be on eventually.? I've been a Howard Stern fan since his haydays back in the early to late 80's.? If there's one thing that Stern is, he's fair.? Unless Bach screwed him over somehow (rejected coming on his show when Bach was popular, Howard not as much, circa 1989 -1990) which is a possiblity, then no, Howard never forgets people that think they were "too cool" to go on his show when he first started out.

Howard Stern prides himself in keeping the people that were loyal to him and the people that supported him in his early years, still close to him.? As long as Sebastian Bach was cool with Howard years ago, I see no reason for Howard not to let him on.? We'll just have to wait and see.
Yeah I'm pretty sure Bach never screwed Howard over.? I know he was on the show with Axl via telephone in the late 80's, not sure if he made any other appearances on the show.? Howard didn't seem like he had any grudges against him when he talked about him briefly.? I truly just don't think he views him as relevant or interesting enough, and while that may be true.? How is RuPaul, Daryl Hall, Duran Duran, Andrew Dice Clay, etc. anymore relevant or interesting?

If he's got the room in the next week or two I'm sure you'll be hearing Bach on the show.  Howard Stern is a very intelligent man and he knows who his core group of fans are and that many of them are 80's and 90's retired metalheads....he'll put him on for his fans sake. 

That actually just gave me a pretty good idea....if enough people call in the show and request to have him on, Howard WILL put him on.  You guys should post the # for Stern's show in this thread so Bach's fans can call in and request to have him on!

-KK
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2007, 11:38:34 PM »

Yeah I'm pretty sure Bach never screwed Howard over.? I know he was on the show with Axl via telephone in the late 80's, not sure if he made any other appearances on the show.? Howard didn't seem like he had any grudges against him when he talked about him briefly.? I truly just don't think he views him as relevant or interesting enough, and while that may be true.? How is RuPaul, Daryl Hall, Duran Duran, Andrew Dice Clay, etc. anymore relevant or interesting?

If he's got the room in the next week or two I'm sure you'll be hearing Bach on the show.? Howard Stern is a very intelligent man and he knows who his core group of fans are and that many of them are 80's and 90's retired metalheads....he'll put him on for his fans sake.?

That actually just gave me a pretty good idea....if enough people call in the show and request to have him on, Howard WILL put him on.? You guys should post the # for Stern's show in this thread so Bach's fans can call in and request to have him on!
Yeah I sent in a couple e-mails and thought about calling the Wrap Up Show to tell them to have Baz on.  It seems to be a little easier to get through to that show, not that I've ever called either.  The phone #'s are as follows if you wanna give it a whirl.

(888) 9-ASSHOLE - Stern Show Call In Number
(888) STERN-100 - Howard 100/101 Call In Number (Wrap Up Show, Superfan Roundtable and other call in shows)

Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2007, 11:44:25 PM »

If he's got the room in the next week or two I'm sure you'll be hearing Bach on the show.? Howard Stern is a very intelligent man and he knows who his core group of fans are and that many of them are 80's and 90's retired metalheads....he'll put him on for his fans sake.?

That actually just gave me a pretty good idea....if enough people call in the show and request to have him on, Howard WILL put him on.? You guys should post the # for Stern's show in this thread so Bach's fans can call in and request to have him on!
Yeah I sent in a couple e-mails and thought about calling the Wrap Up Show to tell them to have Baz on.? It seems to be a little easier to get through to that show, not that I've ever called either.? The phone #'s are as follows if you wanna give it a whirl.

(888) 9-ASSHOLE - Stern Show Call In Number
(888) STERN-100 - Howard 100/101 Call In Number (Wrap Up Show, Superfan Roundtable and other call in shows)

Cool..thanks!!  I'll call tomorrow...hthe rest of the people that want to hear him on the show should call in too.  If there's any more information about Axl or Chinese Democracy that Baz has not yet leaked to the public, Howard WILL get it out of him.  Howards Stern IS NOT SCARED TO ASK THE TOUGH QUETIONS.  Plus, he'll  probably get Baz wasted in his green room before he goes on just to make the interview even juicier!

-KK
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2007, 12:00:48 AM »

Unfortunately, they don't do shows on Fridays (part of Howards contract).  And they have next week off.  There'll probably be someone there to answer the Howard 100 line I would think, or at least a message service.  They'll be back at it after Thanksgiving if you wanna try and call during show times.

Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2007, 12:15:18 AM »

I He then pleaded to Howard Stern fans by saying, "Isn't Axl's voice more important than Slash's book?

Maybe Baz should try getting on Howard's show with his own talent instead of Axl's. Roll Eyes

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
deliverthecow
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2007, 02:04:13 AM »

I He then pleaded to Howard Stern fans by saying, "Isn't Axl's voice more important than Slash's book?

Maybe Baz should try getting on Howard's show with his own talent instead of Axl's. Roll Eyes

I second that. I mean i am sure he is stoked for all of what Axl has done for him.  Axl has more or less put Bach back into the public eye regarding music, but my God it is starting to get sickening. Back when he was in the running for the VR gig not to the extent he is doing with the GN'R stuff but he was name dropping Duff and Slash alot. The guy does mean well. I just cant take him seriously after that VH-1 show. You had to feel sorry for him to an extent after dealing with the death of his father though, but he talks more Axl anymore in aninterview than he does his own project. One has to wonder with the personality Axl has, if it does get under his skin at times ?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2007, 03:08:10 AM »

If the guy is out there having fun, and promoting GnR, why would anybody give a rat's ass?
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2007, 05:03:52 AM »

Howard Stern's prepubescent juvenile humor is pathetic at best ... there is a reason he was "run out" DC. Ok, you all can stone me now. If Baz had any dignity, he would avoid that Stern like the plague.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 05:05:56 AM by fat freddy's cat » Logged

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2007, 06:52:56 AM »

I'm sure he'll be on eventually.  I've been a Howard Stern fan since his haydays back in the early to late 80's.  If there's one thing that Stern is, he's fair.  Unless Bach screwed him over somehow (rejected coming on his show when Bach was popular, Howard not as much, circa 1989 -1990) which is a possiblity, then no, Howard never forgets people that think they were "too cool" to go on his show when he first started out.

Howard Stern prides himself in keeping the people that were loyal to him and the people that supported him in his early years, still close to him.  As long as Sebastian Bach was cool with Howard years ago, I see no reason for Howard not to let him on.  We'll just have to wait and see.
Yeah I'm pretty sure Bach never screwed Howard over.  I know he was on the show with Axl via telephone in the late 80's, not sure if he made any other appearances on the show.  Howard didn't seem like he had any grudges against him when he talked about him briefly.  I truly just don't think he views him as relevant or interesting enough, and while that may be true.  How is RuPaul, Daryl Hall, Duran Duran, Andrew Dice Clay, etc. anymore relevant or interesting?

Don't bash Duran Duran and lump them in with those hasbeens. They continue to tour and release new music with strong sales both in the US and especially UK. Their new CD is amazing and will debut high on next week's Billboard. Don't hate on DD crying
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2007, 07:39:32 AM »

Don't bash Duran Duran and lump them in with those hasbeens. They continue to tour and release new music with strong sales both in the US and especially UK. Their new CD is amazing and will debut high on next week's Billboard. Don't hate on DD crying

Chick(hairy eye) magnet, at least in the 80s.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2007, 11:01:36 AM »

Chick(hairy eye) magnet, at least in the 80s.
I don't hate Duran Duran.  It just seemed like an odd choice for a guest for the Howard Stern show, with his audience being more of the rock and roll variety.  That's why I would think people would have at least an equal amount of interest in Baz as some of the recent guests mentioned above.

Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2007, 01:56:08 PM »

If the guy is out there having fun, and promoting GnR, why would anybody give a rat's ass?

I think it's just become funny how much of a leech Baz has become.  The only time this guy gets any publicity is when he's mentioning Axl's name.  I think it's become annoying. 

It's like Baz said this (about Axl) and Baz said that (about Axl) Baz has a new album on it (with Axl!!!).

I mean I don't know whether to feel good for the guy for having the success he's had lately after so many years without it or feel bad for him because without Axl he still wouldn't have any of it.  And truthfully I find it kind of annoying.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: