Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 04:44:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sebastian Bach's plea to Howard Stern
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sebastian Bach's plea to Howard Stern  (Read 21952 times)
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 02:26:15 AM »

I think it would be cool if Bach and Axl were on Sterns show at the same time.    beer
never gonna' happen though      rant

It already did happen. Only it was like 17 years ago.  Wink

uhhhhh.......      Huh      sorry.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 06:16:56 AM »

He is a true friend of Axl, but my god he really is hyping Axl more then anything. I guess he thinks the ENTIRE world is waiting to hear Axl, so he just might sell millions of copies or something?

I think he realizes that without Axl, he wouldn't sell crap.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 06:33:42 AM »

they auta make him axl's assistant right.this guy is too funny about slash's book now.

the one an only horsey !
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 06:39:45 AM »

I think it would be cool if Bach and Axl were on Sterns show at the same time.? ? beer
never gonna' happen though? ? ? rant

It already did happen. Only it was like 17 years ago.? Wink

uhhhhh.......? ? ? Huh? ? ? sorry.

They were both on Howards show at the same time years ago.... check the Appetite for collection section... I downloaded it from there  ok
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 07:10:14 AM »

Howards the best at what he does. But the interview w/ Slash  wasn't very good. It was hard to tell if Howard was trying to sound as though he knew all this info about Slash because it was apparent he knew nothing. All the questions that were asked were things in the book.
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 07:55:39 AM »

Sorry Jarmo but I felt this post would get lost on another thread.
Heres the link to Howard Stern show. I think we should all send at least 1 e-mail to get Baz on the Stern show. Howards missing out on a great guest.
http://howardstern.com/

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 08:42:03 AM »

Sorry Jarmo but I felt this post would get lost on another thread.
Heres the link to Howard Stern show. I think we should all send at least 1 e-mail to get Baz on the Stern show. Howards missing out on a great guest.
http://howardstern.com/

I sent an e-mail via www.howardstern.com, and from the shows section on www.sirius.com.  Don't know if they'll do any good, but worth a shot.  IF Baz does go on the show, I think you can listen online if you get a free trial membership if you don't have one already.  Unfortunately the guest list is tough to come by.  Howard rarely announces exact days that guests will be on, unless they're really big guests.  I just heard about Slash being on a couple days before his appearance.  Which I guess could be viewed as a good thing.  It's not like they can't fit Sebastian in, it's just a matter of if they want him on, or think he would be a good guest, most of all if the audience would care.  For god sakes, Rupaul is on right now.  The audience HAS to care about Baz more than they do about Rupaul, no?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2007, 08:45:07 AM »

He is a true friend of Axl, but my god he really is hyping Axl more then anything. I guess he thinks the ENTIRE world is waiting to hear Axl, so he just might sell millions of copies or something?

I think he realizes that without Axl, he wouldn't sell crap.
I think Baz is definitely using Axl to his advantage, BUT I also think he's doing all he can to help Axl out at the same time.  Axl has resurrected his career, however big or small you may think that is.  He has gotten more exposure because of Axl, touring with Guns.  And Axl doesn't like talking to the media, so Baz in a way is doing the talking for him.  I truly think Axl has given Baz permission to do so.  It's all part of the plan people.  The 15 year plan.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2007, 02:02:16 PM »

"The 15 year plan"... Haaa...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2007, 02:19:14 PM »

'using' is not the word. It's not as if axl would hate it if his friend's album he sings on sold well.
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 03:47:00 PM »

I listened in today but missed it.. So Gary wouldn't let him in or what?
Again though, I'm sure Howard and Gary are trying to figure out if Baz is relevant enough right now.? If the audience would be interested.? Maybe we should all e-mail the show and tell them we want to hear Baz.

As a person who's listened to Stern for 15+ years (and still does), I can tell you that since he went to Sirius, the guests have dropped off significantly.

Gary doesn't know what the hell he's doing.  The other day Duran Duran was in, and today RuPaul was on.   So I wouldn't take offense if Baz isn't on.  Nowadays that show has no clue who's relevant.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2007, 04:01:20 PM »

Again though, I'm sure Howard and Gary are trying to figure out if Baz is relevant enough right now.? If the audience would be interested.? Maybe we should all e-mail the show and tell them we want to hear Baz.

As a person who's listened to Stern for 15+ years (and still does), I can tell you that since he went to Sirius, the guests have dropped off significantly.

Gary doesn't know what the hell he's doing.? The other day Duran Duran was in, and today RuPaul was on.? ?So I wouldn't take offense if Baz isn't on.? Nowadays that show has no clue who's relevant.

If Rupaul makes it on and not Baz, then Baz fans probably should take offense. hihi

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2007, 04:40:16 PM »

Baz should go over to howards old studio and do opie and anthony. and he will be heard on xm also. since o+a do both regualr radio and satellite. slash was on last week and he did real well.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2007, 04:41:37 PM »

it's hilarious if baz said that 'bout the book and the voice rofl

EDIT: post# 6000 Grin
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 05:28:43 PM by CheapJon » Logged
Guitar1281
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2007, 05:11:01 PM »

How come people blame Slash for  supposedly only talking about Axl in recent interviews when it seems Baz is doing the same?

Listen to my tribute to Axl - Parasite

https://soundcloud.com/withliberty/parasite
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2007, 05:25:20 PM »

How come people blame Slash for  supposedly only talking about Axl in recent interviews when it seems Baz is doing the same?

i came here to say the same thing... i guaratee you 80% of the people buying slash's book just want to read the axl parts just like 80% of the people anticipating angel down only want to hear the songs with axl.

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2007, 11:41:48 PM »

How come people blame Slash for? supposedly only talking about Axl in recent interviews when it seems Baz is doing the same?
I think people may see Slash as painting Axl in a negative light at times, whereas Baz has said nothing but fantastic things about Axl.  Also, Slash and Axl haven't spoken for 10 years, I know they have a long history together but Sebastian is more up to date when it comes to Axl THESE days. 

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2007, 11:43:52 PM »

Gary doesn't know what the hell he's doing.? The other day Duran Duran was in, and today RuPaul was on.? ?So I wouldn't take offense if Baz isn't on.? Nowadays that show has no clue who's relevant.
I don't know if it's the fact that they don't know who's relevant or not or if they just have trouble finding quality guests so they take what they can get.  I guess we'll find out.  Sebastian pretty much pleaded his case to be on the show, so if they don't have him on that would tell me they don't think he's relevant yet they do think Rupaul is.  And that would be sad.

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2007, 11:46:13 PM »

does any one else think that Slash and Howard look the same if they both wore a top hat? headscratch

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 12:05:31 AM »

Baz should go over to howards old studio and do opie and anthony. and he will be heard on xm also. since o+a do both regualr radio and satellite. slash was on last week and he did real well.
I thought I read somewhere that Baz was scheduled to go on XM sometime soon, not on O&A though.  Boneyard radio or something like that I think it was.  I thought I saw it on his website, but I could be wrong.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: