Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 05:30:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sebastian Bach's plea to Howard Stern
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sebastian Bach's plea to Howard Stern  (Read 21955 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« on: November 06, 2007, 08:27:59 PM »

I posted this same thing in another thread, not sure if this deserves it's own thread or not but we'll give it a shot.  During one of the news updates during the show today reporter Lisa G came in and told Howard that Sebastian Bach had stormed into the studio recently wanting to get on the show to play him one of the songs with Axl Rose on it.  They said "Back In The Saddle" earlier this morning but I just heard Baz himself in a short interview with Lisa G and he mentioned every song, saying something to the effect that he's been on other radio stations and played them some songs but he's saved the best for Howard but for some reason can't get on the show.  He then pleaded to Howard Stern fans by saying, "Isn't Axl's voice more important than Slash's book?"  It was funny.  I hope to hell Howard gets Baz on the show, shouldn't be too much to ask.  Hell, Howard had Andrew Dice Clay on last year to try to revive his career, can't hurt to put Sebastian on.  Do it Howie!!!  Book him Baba Booey!!!

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »

I hope he gets on the show! Go Baz!!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 08:33:27 PM »

Oh yeah, one more funny part to the short minute or so interview.  Lisa G asked Baz if he and Axl would do a live rendition of the song in the studio.  He just laughed and said, "NO!"  She asked why not, but he just kept laughing and said something I couldn't decipher.  Something along the lines of, that's not gonna happen.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 08:35:22 PM »

hahaha! slash's book! LOL!

I would'nt do that if I were you.
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 08:44:10 PM »

yea i am lissen to the replay online right now and just heard the BAZ one min segment ... that would be sick if would be in soon!

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 08:47:56 PM »

yea i am lissen to the replay online right now and just heard the BAZ one min segment ... that would be sick if would be in soon!

Peace
Yeah, they usually don't have a FULL slate of guests so I would think they'd be able to work him in, as long as Howard thought it was relevant enough.

jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 09:04:49 PM »

Slash actually gave a great interview on Stern and didnt have anything bad to say about Axl....in fact it sounded like he was trying to clear the air once and for all
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 09:05:07 PM »

When Lisa G. reported this story this morning, Howard talked about Sebastian tying his penis in a knot last time he was on the show, then they started talking about Robin's diet. ?So Howard didn't seem all that interested in having him on.

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 09:13:18 PM »

I listened in today but missed it.. So Gary wouldn't let him in or what?

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 09:26:13 PM »

When Lisa G. reported this story this morning, Howard talked about Sebastian tying his penis in a knot last time he was on the show, then they started talking about Robin's diet. ?So Howard didn't seem all that interested in having him on.
Yeah Howard definitely skirted the issue a bit, he's all over the place sometimes though.  I don't think he's in charge of setting up guests anyway.  That's Gary's job, of course Howard would have to approve.  But the man has a CD coming out, with Axl on it, I don't see how they could pass.  If they do, that's not a good sign.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 09:30:22 PM »

I listened in today but missed it.. So Gary wouldn't let him in or what?
I don't think he talked to Gary.  I want to say he came in over the weekend or after show hours.  He talked with Lisa G from the Howard 100 News team.  Although he did make it seem like he's asked to get on the show and hasn't gotten an invite yet.  These things take some time though.  I'm sure Howard and the crew had no idea Sebastian Bach had a CD coming out, or had anything to do with Axl Rose.  Hopefully those two things will pique their interest.  I'm a big fan of the Stern show, and love all that they do, but sometimes they have NO guests in a day and just talk all day.  Could definitely have Baz come in for an hour or so.  Again though, I'm sure Howard and Gary are trying to figure out if Baz is relevant enough right now.  If the audience would be interested.  Maybe we should all e-mail the show and tell them we want to hear Baz.

mrbucketfoot
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 09:48:15 PM »

Slash actually gave a great interview on Stern and didnt have anything bad to say about Axl....in fact it sounded like he was trying to clear the air once and for all

Oh please. It's interesting how certain former members are always trying to "clear the air" and "putting it behind them" when all of their statements contain veiled shots of desperation at Axl or current members of Guns N' Roses.

-Mr. Bucketfoot

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 09:50:59 PM by mrbucketfoot » Logged
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2007, 10:32:49 PM »

I hope Baz gets on Howards show!

I'm going to be on it sometime in the next 2 or 3 years.   hihi  thats my goal anyways.  peace
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 12:51:22 AM »

He then pleaded to Howard Stern fans by saying, "Isn't Axl's voice more important than Slash's book?"
that made me laugh so hard!  rofl rofl

Anyway he should be on the show, he sure is entertaining to listen to, so why not?

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 12:54:09 AM »

I think it would be cool if Bach and Axl were on Sterns show at the same time.    beer

never gonna' happen though      rant
efish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 12:55:04 AM »

I think it would be cool if Bach and Axl were on Sterns show at the same time.    beer

never gonna' happen though      rant

It already did happen. Only it was like 17 years ago.  Wink
Lostrose
Rocker

This here is my hetero-lifemate, Silent Bob.

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 01:38:49 AM »

Is Howard on Xm or Serius?  What channel and time? 

...obviously im not that big of a fan.

I guess, I guess, I guess I never fuckin' learn...
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 01:44:12 AM »

Is Howard on Xm or Serius?? What channel and time??

...obviously im not that big of a fan.

i can see u r not a fan but that ok..... HOWARD 100    SIRIUS  Show Starts at 6          if u dont have sirius radio u wont be able to lissen cus u need to buy a radio and what-not.

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 01:56:50 AM »

I find it odd, and kind of sad that Bach and Angel Down have become a kind of Axl media machine.
He can not go an interview without bringing up Axl and ChiDem, even when he's meant to be plugging his album.
It's his solo album, yet all the fuss is about Axl, and he is responsible for that himself.
I guess it's kind of cool too. Hopefully it'll generate sales for him, and at least we're getting some info about ChiDem.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 02:04:04 AM »

He is a true friend of Axl, but my god he really is hyping Axl more then anything.  I guess he thinks the ENTIRE world is waiting to hear Axl, so he just might sell millions of copies or something?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: